Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 20:50

Ally shifted a bit uncomfortably where she sat. She had to admit, it was almost an honor to want to be killed so badly. Almost was from the fact that it was by the demons that sickened her. That just ruined the whole feeling.

"I haven't even felt any powers. The only time it popped up it just felt like releasing a lot of anger." Ally said with question in her voice. It still didn't make any sense to her.

"Well that could change. Even this is out of my hands when it comes to that power of yours. I can't even say what the full extent of it is and I'm afraid that I don't want to find out."

Suddenly from what Bobby had to say, Ally felt more and more like some object than a person. Like using a car to its fullest extent or keeping it in the driveway. She felt like the car that ran out of gas on the sidewalk and just had to sit there until someone came and helped her out. Whatever ability she had it felt dormant and and completely non existent to her. In the background she could hear Logan and Bobby continuing to talk and discuss the matters but Ally's head was flooding.

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said morbidly before getting up and taking the stairs two at a time to the bathroom. It would help her to just take a shower and relax and feel the mattress and blankets of her own bed. It would also give her time to think about what Lance had said to her. Her memory reflected back to the room and the offer made. It pissed her off especially since they weren't even going to use the guy whose addresss had been given to them. It was such a waste and Ally was still going to have to follow through. She did make a promise.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 21:20

Logan waited for Ally to get upstairs. Logan turned to Bobby, "Bobby you can't let Ally experiment with her abilities. Please. I just have a feeling that she'll use them once I'm gone. Please keep her safe Bobby."

Bobby knodded, "Logan, I've already discussed it with Ally and she doesn't want you to be salted and burned. She said you'd need a body to come back it onceshe found a way to get you out."

Logan smirked, "you can't let her do anything to try and get me out Bobby."

Bobby agreed, "It's not gonna be the same without you boy." Bobby thought for a moment, "but I'm not just going to let you take it easy this last month and a half. I think that if we're able to kill Lilith, then you're free as a bird." Logan began to shake his head but Bobby shook Logan's shoulders, "think about it boy! Why would she go to the trouble of keeping your contract if killing the keeper didn't set you free?"

Logan's eyes widened slightly, "you really think it could work?"

"S'better than throwin in the towel."

Logan knodded his agreement.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 21:35

When Ally was finished with her shower she walked into her room adjacent of the bathroom and emptied out her belongings from her bag. A clutter of objects fell onto her bed, but she grabbed her pants and searched through their pockets until she found her cell phone and the piece of paper that Lance had given to them. She turned it upside down from the address and plugged the number in her phone.

"Name..." she mumbled, "Ass hole."

After placing in the information she texted a quick hello from her to see if she would get a reply. Sure enough, two minutes later her phone vibrated. She checked the message and had a small giggle to herself when the phone read, "1 message from ass hole."

Asshole: I didn't think u were going to respond.

Ally sat down on her bed to get comfortable and quickly moved her fingers over the letters until she spelled out her reply, 'I didn't think u would actually give me UR number.'

Two minutes later another message came to her.

Asshole: Well anyways, is this for business or do u just miss me?

Ally rolled her eyes and but hid a faint smile behind her pillow that she was holding up to her by her knees.

'I miss destroying ur bar if thats what u mean. And the penyslvania road trip is a no go. Logan won't do it.'

This time Ally had to wait five minutes for a response and when she got it she felt her hopes drain.

'U made a deal. Don't forget it. Conversation over.'

Ally threw her phone down annoyed and paced around a bit before deciding to find Logan and Bobby again. She found them in the same place she had left them but they weren't talking anymore. Each holding a beer were in their own thoughts for the moment. Deciding not to disturb them Ally avoided approaching them and stayed out of their sight and instead slid open the back door where Charlie was waiting anxiously for her. She stepped outside and closed the door back behind her.

"Hey Charlie!!" She started to coo him and rub his ears as he span around excitedly and jumped trying to lick her face before deciding on a toy on the ground. She grabbed the ball from his mouth and tossed it in one direction. He took after it in a speeding bolt.

"Bring it back." ten seconds later, Charlie ran back to her with the ball in his mouth but refusing to give it up. It was always a chase mixed with tug of war when playing with him.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 18:43

Logan walked into the backyard and sat down on the porch. The air was cool and the sun was getting low in the sky. Logan rubbed his face with his hands and looked out at Ally playing with Charlie.

Logan couldn't really comprehend eternity in hell. Logan didn't want to think about it to be honest. Logan stood and walked past Ally and into the woods behind Bobby's house. Everything seemed much more alive to Logan. The trees, the grass, dirt, and everything. Every breath Logan took seemed cleaner and more valuable to him.

Logan eventually found the spot Ally and himself use to play in. It was a simple clearing in the woods. The canopy ahead let in small rays of light, illuminating the clearing. Logan walked into the center of it and simply stood there. Logan looked up into the illuminated canopy, and all that Logan could think of was: He wished he had more time.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 17:03

Ally watched silently out of the corner of her eye as Logan walked across the yard and into the forest path. Charlie stopped momentarily to watch him as well before running back to find the ball that Ally had thrown. After he had disappeared she stood back up and brushed her jeans off and walked back inside to find Bobby in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge which looked to be a sandwich from the contents that were already laid out on the counter.

"Hey," Bobby turned around in surprise and then grunted a hello as he fished out the rest of his supplies next to bread, mayonnaise, mustard, and lettuce and tomatoes. Finishing with ham and cheese.

"Would you like one kiddo?" He said to her when he had finally accounted for anything.

Ally shrugged and sat down at the counter stool. "Sure." She didn't feel hungry but she knew she hadn't eaten in a while and accepted the offer anyways. When Bobby finished his sandwich and started on Ally's she had to stop him a couple of times. "No mustard. That's Logan," "No, don't forget the tomatoes." Finally when Bobby was able to finish making the correct combination he laughed a little. "I never can figure you two out with likes and dislikes. By the way where is Logan?"

Ally shrugged without much to say. She knew where he went, or at least she thought she knew. She didn't know if Logan wanted to talk to her or not which might be the only difference between where he went.

"I don't know, I'll go look for him."

Ally said the words just as quickly as she was off the stool and back out the door. She whistled for Charlie to follow her and started off in the same direction as Logan. It wasn't long before she found him. Charlie ran to him first with a loud bark and wag of his tail. Ally followed up closely silent still.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 17:15

Logan patted Charlie on the head. He turned when Ally was standing beside him. Logan mustered a smile at Ally and tried to make what he was going to say come out light-hearted, "Sis, I'm aware that there's no way of savin me from the pit, but I want you to drive yourself over the edge by trying to save me. Even when I'm in hell."

"So what Logan? Is that it? You just want to give up? And let you go?"

Logan lightly shrugged, "I just don't want you to feel like you can't go on without me. Plus, I don't want you to be tearing the world down. That's kind of counteractive of what we've been doing the past 18 years."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 17:21

Ally folded her arms as she walked over next to him and sat down rubbing Charlie on his back as he wagged his tail at her looking back and forth between the two of them with a wide smile.

"Logan, this would be so much different if you were going to heaven or something or if you weren't going anywhere and you were instead just lying in your own dead body as a grave. But hell, that is worse than anything. So forgive me if I want to try and save you from that fate. And when you leave, I will tell you that I am still going to do anything to get you out. And you literally won't be able to stop me. But don't worry, I won't do anything stupid. I might end up wasting my time for a while...but who knows it might be worth it eventually."

Ally waited for Logan's response in anticipation. She knew almost verbatim what he was going to say. Something about continuing on helping others, and not worrying about him, or not wasting her own life to try and save his and that she will be fine is what she figured he would say. Something like that was bound to come out of his mouth. Ally just waited.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 17:29

Logan stared off into the forest for a while, "do whatever you gotta do. Just look out for yourself and Bobby. Because you guys are gonna fall apart without me." Logan laughed as Ally lightly shoved his shoulder.

Logan looked over at Ally. "Ally it's your call," Logan said, "we can spend this last month enjoying eachother's company, or we can try and fins this Lilith and kill the bitch. Who knows, it may save me, but it may not. And if it doesn't, whether we wasted a month or not is up to you." Logan and Ally turned and began walking back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 17:39

Ally weighed the decision in front of her and laughed a bit under her breath. "Logan, you know what I would want to do. But I think you are forgetting someone."

She flicked her head back the direction from where they came from. She shrugged after wards.

"Maybe we can spend a week here just enjoying the time left and then leave to find her. I still don't think that it is going to stop the contract, but it might be good to get some frustration out." Ally smiled and looked up curiously at Logan for his response.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 17:53

Logan shrugged, "sounds good to me." Logan and Ally walked to Bobby's house.

Logan and Ally walked into Bobby's house to see him looking through some books, "what are you lookin at Bobby?"

"Turns out there may be something I could build that'll help us find Lilith. It's ancient stuff but I'm 100% sure it works."

Logan walked over and sat down beside Bobby, "so this thing will show us what city she's in?"

"Boy, when I'm done, we'll know the street," Bobby said with a smile.

"How long will it take to build?" Logan asked.

"Well it's a pretty small and simple design, but getting all the right parts and correct incantations will take time. We'll cut it pretty close but I'd say about three weeks."

"Three weeks?" Logan asked, "that's cutting it a little too close Bobby."

"I'm sorry boy, but it's either this or you spend the next month looking for a specific piece of hay in a hayfield."

"Well, that prolongs our stay longer than we planned," Logan said looking up at Ally.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2009, 18:00

Ally shrugged as Logan looked up at her and she looked away. It didn't matter to her whether they stayed for one week, two weeks, or until the day of his funeral. It was still time spent together which was good enough in a sense.

"Don't forget though, this may take three weeks to build, but you need to throw in another week because she could be all away across the country and we need driving time."

Logan groaned and Ally sat down on the sofa with Charlie hopping up right next to her. She tried to think of other alternatives, but her mind was drawing blanks on any ideas. Slowly, it seemed that there window was closing closer and closer with every remaining second and she could see all remaining light being closed off. But she wasn't afraid of the dark. She never had been. You knew what to expect. In this case, Ally had no clue on anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 21:20

*Three weeks later*

Logan and Ally were sitting in the living room. Neither of them speaking. Bobby had been locked in the basement for the past four days. Logan noticed Ally was checking the clock often. Logan could tell she was just as anxious as he was. Considering there was only three days left before Logan's contract comes due.

The past three weeks had been nice though. Logan, Ally, and Bobby, when Bobby wasn't working on getting the parts for his little machine, spent the days talking, remanicing, and simply enjoying eachother's company. Logan had even taken it upon himself to show Ally everything about the Impala. In case something broke or wasn't working right.

Logan and Ally both turned to the basement door as they heard footsteps running up the stairs. Bobby swung the door open, "It's done!" Bobby smiled and beconed them downstairs.

In the basement on a desk, was a tripod like machine. At the top was a glass orb and hanging freely in the center, was a pendulum. The machine stood over a map of the United States. Bobby walked over to it and without wasting time, began to chant in Latin. As Bobby read, the pendulum began swinging. Bobby stopped chanting and the pendulum swung and stood in mid-air at an angle. "New Harmony, Indiana," Bobby said outloud, "and we have a winner."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 21:29

"What's she doing there? I would have thought that she would be in the same state that we are." Ally said curiously. And then as she looked over the map she frowned a bit and pointed out the distance with her finger tracing the area from southern California to Indiana.

"There is no way we can make it in driving time. We would have to catch a plane or something."

Even the Impala with Logan behind the wheel couldn't make it that far that fast with enough time to spare. It would take at least four days to get there without sleep and without stopping. They just couldn't do it. Frustration finally settled into Ally as all of their work might not even matter if they couldn't beat the time limit.

Bobby looked at the two of them; doubt was in his eyes as well.

"Well it's up to you two. Logan, Ally. What do you want to do?"

Ally shrugged and shook her head. "I don't know. It's ultimately up to you Logan. You decide."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 21:51

Logan thought for a moment. He looked up at Ally and Bobby, pulled out his keys and smiled, "We can make it."

Logan and Ally knew there was no time to waste. They ran upstairs and packed what they needed. Logan made sure the Colt was fully loaded and gave Ally a present.

"Ally, this is a special knife that Dad found when he was hunting." Logan handed her the knife, "it's the only knife in exsistance that can kill a demon. It's basically like the Colt." Logan smiled.

Logan and Ally were loading up their guns and equipment in Bobby's living room. "Hey, Logan," Ally said, "I know you hate the idea of my abilities, but since she is threatened by me, then maybe if I used them, I could stop her."

Logan shook his head, "no."

"Look Logan, all we have is the Colt and this knife. We only have one shot at this Logan. And if that's what she's afraid of, then I can use it against her. I mean, what are you afraid is gonna happen? It's me. I can handle it. And if it'll save you-"

Logan cut her off, "why even risk it?"

"Cause you're my brother. You did the same for me."

"I know. And look how that turned out." Logan looked away from her for a second, "Ally, all I'm sayin is is that you're my weak spot. You are. And I'm yours. I mean what we'll do for eachother. How far we'll go. They're using it against us."

"So what? We just stop lookin out for eachother?"

"No. We stop being martyrs, man. We stop spreadin it for these demons. So we take this knife and we do it our way. The way Dad taught us to." Logan looked down for a moment, "and if we go down. We go down swinging. So what do you think?"

Ally looked at him, "I think you totally should've been jammin 'Eye of the Tiger' during that."

"Oh, bite me," Logan said standing up and grabbing his bag, "I totally rehearsed that speech too."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:00

"I noticed." Ally smiled and then flipped the blade over in her hand. She traced her fingers across its steel surface and examined it closely. It was a very dear present to her, but she would have to find time to be sentimental about it later. Logan was already heading down stairs with his bag and Ally still needed to find her iPod. She couldn't believe that she had misplaced it; it was always with her. Ally scrambled around the room throwing everything out of its place to find it. She could hear Logan calling for her down stairs, but she didn't want to leave with out it. Finally at the last minute, she found it stuck under her bed where it must have slipped through the back board. She grabbed it and threw it into her bag and ran down stairs carrying her shoes with her. Logan had already started to head outside and was getting into the Impala. Ally gave Bobby a quick hug and a peck on the cheek and dashed out to join her brother in the car. They pulled out of the drive way and onto the raod. Ally looked back for a bit and a storm seemed to wave over head as they drove. It was full of anxiety and unknown. Ally began to bite her nails, a habit she had lost a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:06

Logan was about to pull onto the road, when Bobby ran up and stopped them. Logan and Ally got out of the car. "I'm coming with you," Bobby said.

"Bobby, this is involving me and Ally. This is not your fight."

"The hell it isn't! Family don't end in blood, boy!" Bobby said and calmed down, "besides, you need me. You're playing wounded. Tell me, how many hallucinations have you had so far?"

Logan glanced over at Ally, who was looking at Logan confused, "how'd you know?"

"Because that's what happens when you got hell hounds on your butt, and because I'm smart," Bobby said. "I'll follow," Bobby turned and walked over to his car, "don't be stoppin to pee every ten minutes either."

Logan sighed and hopped back into the Impala with Ally. Logan pulled onto the road and took off with Bobby close behind them.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:13

Ally waited until they were on the road again and the silence had over passed them. She had been thinking about the short conversation between the two of them.

"Logan, what hallucinations was Bobby talking about?"

She could see that he didn't want to answer as he stared out the front view window as the long stretch of road in front of them.

"Logan." Ally said a bit more sternly.

"Well what do you want from me?!" Logan shot back, "It's hard enough facing your own death without you worrying as well and trying to solve the problem yourself."

Ally looked a little hurt and she didn't say anything more but turned her back sideways to him as she looked out the window. It was even starting to smell like rain. She had always liked storms, they fascinated her, but this one was going to be violent and she didn't know what to expect. She only wanted to help Logan because it was the natural thing for her to do. But he wasn't letting her.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:18

After a long while of silence, Logan spoke up, "if you must know. I've been seeing things. Pretty damn scary things. Before we left, I looked at you and for head was moving around in fast forward in all kinds of unatural ways and you face just looked wrong. That's only an example. And lately, all I've dreamt about was being chased by hell hounds, and I'd wake up just as they caught up to me."

There was silence between them again. Logan looked down the road as lightning and thunder began breaking the silence. Logan glanced at Ally, "look, I don't want you all worrying because I'm seeing things. Nothings going to change that."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:28

Ally just shrugged without much to say. She was biting at her nails again but she stopped and tightly folder her hands together in her lap. She didn't want to believe that this could happen. Finally she did speak up.

"Is it even possible to just keep running? And avoid the contract?" She knew it was a far stretch for possible, but it was a hope.

"Never mind, don't answer." She said before Logan could respond and she leaned her head back against the window. Small patters of rain began to fall and dusk soon came after it. It was rhythmic. Each patter was followed by another in a pattern. Ally closed her eyes and began to hum their mother's lullaby subconsciously to herself. It wasn't even one she knew, it was just something in her memory.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:35

Logan and Ally sped down the road. They were still a few miles from New Harmony, Indiana. But thanks to Logan's speeding, they would make it with 2 hours to spare, before midnight.

Logan was staring blankly out of the windshield. The year was up and it had gone by too quickly. Logan had trouble believing he only had one day left.

Logan glanced over at Ally as she raised her head from the window, "morning sunshine," Logan said without any color in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:47

"Morning...It's not even-" She cut off as she looked at the clock and then back out the window. She sat up in her seat, the same rain continuing to pound on the car. Bobby was still driving close behind them with the headlights of his truck blaring through the back window. For a minute, even though Logan was right beside her, Ally suddenly felt very lonely. It was D-day for them and she didn't want to spend it in silence. Ally fumbled around in the glove compartment until she found the walkie talkie.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked, but Ally didn't respond and tuned it into Bobby's and spoke through.

"Bobby?"

"Yes'm." his voice came through, scratchy, but altogether clear.

"Would you like to sing along on the radio with us?"

"Sure would." Ally couldn't see Bobby, but she could tell from his voice that he was.

Logan shook his head and Ally just smiled brightly flipping through a few of the stations.

"Come on Logy... one song?"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 22:53

Logan sighed and batted Ally's hand away from the radio, "I guess it's better than having some misty goodbye speech." Logan flipped to a channel and 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' By Bon Jovi had just started.

All looked over and smiled at him, "Hey, Bon Jovi rocks. On occasion," Logan said. After a moment of listening to the song, Logan belted out, "...AND I WALK THESE STREETS! A LOADED SIX STRING ON MY BACK! I PLAY FOR KEEPS!..come on," Logan said tappin Ally's shoulder. Logan wagged his finger, "...CAUSE I MIGHT NOT MAKE IT BACK! I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE!" Ally jumped in by singing the background, 'oh yea'. Logan smiled as he heard Bobby join in, "I'M STANDIN TALL! I'VE SEEN A MILLION FACES AND I ROCKED EM ALL!" Logan, Ally and Bobby sang the rest of the song. Logan mostly sang the verses and Ally and Bobby yelled out the refrains with Logan. The road seemed to pass by quickly beneath them as it continued.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 23:03

"Logan you suck at singing by the way!" Ally laughed slightly out of breath from their song. Logan punched her gently as a nudge under her chin.

"Like you are any better. You could kill cats with your voice."

"Very funny." Ally returned and then looked up surprised at the dashboard from a sudden wailing noise. She grabbed the walkie talkie and spoke through.

"Bobby, are you crying?"

His voice came back almost unrecognizable no doubt contorted from tears.

"No. I'm just gonna miss my baby boy. You were just like a son to me. You and Ally were just like my kids. And now you are all grown up about to go to Hell. I'm so proud of you."

Ally raised an eyebrow and spoke back through. "About Logan going to hell? Yeah we knew he was going anyways, he just gets a free front of the ride ticket."

Logan rolled his eyes and shook his head with a smile and Bobby answered.

"No, no. I'm proud of you two for doing so well these past years. You've grown up so well. Ally, you are such a precious girl, you will make some guy happy one day and Logan. Well you are such a dumbass for getting yourself into this mess, but I know if anyone can get out of it you can."

Ally choked back a laugh from Bobby's last response. She could tell he was still fighting back some tears and she even had one sliding down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/15/2009, 23:08

Logan leaned towards the walkie talkie, "Bobby, if I do get out. Remind me to buy you a skirt."

"Oh go to hell," Bobby voice choked out from the walkie talkie.

"I'm on my way," Logan smiled turning his attention to the road.

The next few hours were the same. Logan, Ally and Bobby sang and had fun as they neared closer to Indiana, and as the clock neared 12.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 02:13

((I'm anxious, I'm gonna hurry up with the fight. xD Sorry...about the Impala. I'm sorry. xD I'm sorry so sorry! *lol Ally will fix it with help* Btw.. i'm on the nanny computer so excuse the ! in place of letters lol))

As they continued driving and the mood died down a little Ally kept glancing at the clock. Noticing this, Logan switched the radio over to a CD so that the time could not be seen. Ally averted her gaze back towards the window. The rain had finally stopped but the clouds above were still thundering and lightening and every now and then there would be a loud clap or bright flash.

"Logan," Ally began, "Do you think- OH SH!T!"

Ally covered her head and huddled herself as Logan swerved off the asphalt and onto the rocky side road where the car began to skid out. He lead the car into the turn it was going to keep from losing control. Finally the car stopped bumping its side into the trunk of a tree. Ally, shaking let her arms from her head and looked up. In front of them were two large deer that had jumped out from the other edge of the close knit trees. Logan started the car again but the engine wouldn't turn. He cursed and jumped out of the car. Bobby was right behind them slowing down and jumping out of his truck as well followed by Charlie barking. All of them lined up together and watched as further and further down the road more and more deer were forming. On the side of the road was a sign that read, "Now entering Indiana."

"I think she knows Logan." Ally said.

"No sh*t." he responded.

Bobby stood next to them with a shot gun over his shoulder and Charlie by Ally's side growling and baring his teeth. His hair was on end. Ally rubbed his ears and grabbed a hold of his collar to keep him from running out.

"There is no way we can get past them. Do you think she is trapping us?"

"Probably." Logan replied to Ally as he pushed back the sleeve and checked the time on his watch, "It's day of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next