Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 14:38

"Lilith?" Logan repeated. "She's on Lance's little list? Well it's no wonder you want to stay so damn much. Offering you Lilith is French for 'screwing you over six ways from sunday'." Logan sighed.

"Ally look at me. I just got out of jail. I was hoping I would be able to spend time with my sis, who hasn't seen me in 4 months. And instead, all she can talk about is keepin her word to some douchebag who's actin all high and mighty because he's got Lilith dangling on a hook for you." Logan calmed down, "Ally, just coem with me and Bobby for a day. We'll find out what busted me out. I'll let you do your thing but aren't you a little bit curious as to why I'm here right now?"

The waitress walked up to their table, she placed to plates of pie in front of them. She then pulled up a chair and sat beside them. Logan smiled, "you anglin for a tip?"

"Sorry, I just assumed you were looking for us," the waitress blinked and when she opened her eyes, they were pure black

Logan glanced around at the other people in the diner. They all stood up and began surrounding the table. The waitress pulled up a chair, "Logan, to Hell and back. Aren't you a lucky duck?"

Logan smirked, "that's me."

"So you just get to stroll out of the pit, huh? Tell me. What makes you so special?"

Logan smiled, "I like to think it's because of my perky nipples." The waitress glared at him, "I don't know. It wasn't my doing. I don't know who pulled me out."

"Lying is a sin, you know?"

"I'm not lyin. I would to know. So if you wouldn't mind enlightening me Flo."

"Watch your tongue with me boy. I'll drag you back to Hell myself." Ally was about to jump her, but Logan raised his hand. Ally sat back down.

"No you won't."

"No?"

"No, because if you were. You would've done it already. Fact is, you don't know either. You're just as spooked as we are and you're lookin for answers. Maybe it was some turbo charged spirit, or uh, Godzilla, or some big bad demon. But I assume with your grade pay, they don't tell you squat. But whoever did, they want me out. And they're a lot stronger than you. So go ahead take me back. But don't come crawlin to me when they show up at your doorstep with some vasaline and a firehose."

"I'm gonna reach down your throat and rip out your lungs."

Logan leaned forward and held the demons gaze for a moment. Suddenly, Logans hand shot up and slapped her across the face. The demon looked back at him and Logan slapped her again. She looked at him with a feared expression. She didn't do anything. "That's what I thought. Let's go Ally," Logan and Ally stood. Logan pulled out a 5 dollar bill and put it on the counter, "for the pie." Logan and Ally walked out of the diner.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 14:55

"Logan!" Ally complained as they walked back outside. "Even if she is a demon...learn some self control." she grumbled as they headed in to the car.

"Self control? What's this about a tattoo I hear? huh?"

"What... uhm."

"And should I mention that when I showed up your little buddy Lance was half naked, exactly what do you want me to think? Huh?"

"Oh stop messing with me." Ally grumbled and Logan laughed.

When they returned back to the hotel, Charlie was there waiting for them and Lance and Bobby were talking in the kitchen. When Bobby heard Logan and Ally he called for them.
"Hey Logan come look at this." He had the exorcism item that Ally had been using in his hands. It literally sucks the demon soul out of a body. So even if the demon possesses them and takes over their vital organs, they become completely lifeless in there and just a carcass. It saves the human completely.

"Where the hell did you get it?"

"Stole it." Lance answered.

"From who?"

"Lilith. Why do you think I've had Ally help me out? If I tried to do anything against her, she would know and I would be in the same place you were "logy." he smirked."

"So you tried to get my sister killed instead?"

"Logan.." Ally warned.

"No. As far as I'm concerned we are after the same person anyways."

Ally sighed and decided to stay out of the rest of the conversation. Her voice was practically unheard between them anyways. What was the point. She grabbed a beer from the fridge and found Bobby in the living room watching t.v. on the couch. She handed the cold drink to him and he smiled and patted the seat next to him.

"Come here girly, we haven't talked in a while."

Ally smiled and took a seat next to her Uncle.

"You know I was worried to death about you."

"I know, I'm sorry," Ally apologized, "I would have called you or contacted you, but I was so busy and I lost track of time. I'm just worried about those two in there now. They really don't like eachother."

Bobby sighed and patted her back.

"You know him, he is just trying to follow through with your father's last wishes."

"Yeah, Bobby, I know."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 15:03

"I've had enough of this." Logan walked into the living room, "Bobby, let's go find that psychic of yours. I want to know who or what pulled me out."

Bobby knodded and stood up from the couch. "Her name is Pamela Barnes. She lives half an hour away. She'll be able to get us some answers."

Logan and Bobby threw on there jackets. Logan looked back at Ally. His expression was somewhat sad and expectant, "you comin? or not?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 15:11

"Yeah, I'm coming." Ally sighed and stood up to grab her shoes back on. She stopped and walked over to Lance and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek and walked back to the door where Logan was frowning.

"Was that necessary?" He said as they were walking down the stairs from the hotel.

Ally smiled, "Did it piss you off?"

"I just don't want that a-hole in there getting mislead."

"Who said I was misleading him?"

"Funny. Very funny you wise-a**"

"And yes, it was very necessary. It would be unlike me to not do something to annoy you as your little sister." she teased him with a smile and jumped back into the passenger seat of the Impala with Charlie jumping into the back of Bobby's truck.

Logan followed Bobby down the road until they had arrived in a secluded farm like pasture. A house stood a far at the end of a winding dirt trail. Leaving the cars they began their walk up to the home.

"You sure this person knows anything? I mean why should they know about you being out of hell."

"Well, it isn't necessarily that they know about how Logan got out of hell," Bobby answered Ally, "but they can answer who has the ability to pull him out, and yes, he might actually know as well who pulled him out."

"Huh. Well that will be interesting to here. You sure are going to be in debt big brother to whoever pulled this stunt for you."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 15:46

"Depends," Logan said as he walked onto the front porch of the house. Bobby knocked onto the door. There was a moment of silence and the door opened, revealing an attractive woman only a few years older than Logan.

"Bobbyyyy!" She smiled and hugged him. "So are these Logan and Ally."

"Logan and Ally, Pamella Barnes, best damn psychic in the nation."

She smiled, "Mmm-mm-mm," Bobby flashed her a look and Pamella smiled,"So, Logan Winchester, out of the fire and back into the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual."

Logan smiled, "if you say so."

"Well, come inside."

"So, you hear anything?"

"Well, I wigied my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out, or why."

"So what's next?"

"A seiance I think. See if we can see who did the deed."

"You're not gonna summon the damn thing here, are you?"

"No, I just want to get a peak at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal." Pamella walked past them and began setting things up.

Logan shrugged, "I'm game."

Logan and Ally stood in the living room, when Logan noticed a tramp stamp on Pamella. Logan smiled, "who's Jesse?"

Pamella laughed, "well it wasn't forever."

"His loss," Logan laughed.

Pamella walked up to him, "might be your gain." She smiled and walked over to the table.

Logan turned and whispered to Ally, "dude I'm so in."

Ally couldn't help but smile, "yea, she's gonna eat you alive."

"Hey I just got out of jail. Bring it."

*An hour later*

Loga, Pamella, Ally, and Bobby sat at the seiance table. "Join hands," Pamella said. Everyone grabbed eachother hands. But Pamella instead rolled up Logan's sleeve, "I need to touch something our big bad monster touched. Logan noticed Ally's mouth drop when the welt was visible to everyone. Pamella placed her hand on the imprint.

"Ok." Pamella took a breath, "I invoke. Conjure and Command you to appear to me before this circle." Pamella kept repeating this. Soon the table began to shake and the electronics turned on and began to flash. The tv turned on revealing static. "Castiel? Sorry, Castiel. No, I don't scare easy."

"Castiel?" Logan asked.

"It's name. It's whispering to me. Wanring me to turn back." The table began to shake violently, "I invoke, conjure and command you to show me your face." Pamella repeated this.

"Maybe we should stop," Bobby mumbled.

"I almost got it. I invoke. Conjure. And command you! Show me your face!" The candlles on the table erupted in flames and Pamella screamed. Her eyes lit up. Suddenly, everything was silent. Pamella fell to the floor. Logan and Bobby rushed to her. Pamella opened her eyes, but her eyes were gone. She began to sob, "I-I-can't see!"

Bobby carried Pamella into his car and drove off towards the hospital. Logan and Ally got into the Impala and drove to the hotel. "We need to kill this thing," Logan muttered.

Ally looked at him, "Logan, here eyes burned out by just looking at whatever it was. I don't think charging in head on would be smart."

Logan sighed, "I guess. But we can't just let this thing go."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 16:10

"For now. We can. Until we know exactly what it is we are dealing with and what it is that it does and how to destroy it, we are." Ally said stubbornly. It was one of the few times she was putting her foot down. She wasn't going to go a step further until she figured it out. She wasn't going to jump right in and get killed.

"I think we should hurry up. I'll text Bobby that we will be there waiting for him after he gets through with Pamela at the hospital. If she can't figure out what this demon thing is, I think I know another person who can figure it out without the consequence."

"And who is that?"

"I made that deal to get a name and an address. Well now Lance is going to honor his end of the deal. We have no choice but to go and see this person. Lance said that this person knows a way to get out of hell, so this person might know what it is we are dealing with and also who can get you out of hell as well."

By the time they got back to the hotel the sun was almost gone as evening approached. Ally took the stairs two steps at a time until she reached the hotel door. She opened it up and called out to Lance who appeared out from the bathroom with a razor.

"What do you want? I'm busy."

"Your time to honor the deal is now. We are going to hell."

"What?"

"Pennsylvania, Ally explained with a grudging look.

"Oh." He smiled. "So you are gonna use him after all."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 16:20

Logan sighed and walked into one of the bedrooms. Logan made sure he wasn't in earshot of Ally or Lance. Logan pulled out his phone and dialed Bobby's number.

"Logan?"

"Bobby, once you get back we are gonna head for this thing. Ally's not up for the idea, but I think you and me can handle it."

"I don't know. We don't know exactly what we're dealin with."

Logan thought for a moment, "Pamella's barn house. We could spray paint every evil catching emblem and design on the inside of the barn and summon it there. We'll have to wait till tonight though."

Bobby sighed, "alright, I'll be back in an hour. Pamella's doing alright now. She's gonna be getting glass eyes."

Logan knodded, "alright. Thanks Bobby." Logan hung up the phone. Logan walked into the bathroom to wash his face. Logan stood and stared at himself in the mirror. Logan closed his eyes, and quickly opened them as images flashed through his mind. "What are you looking at?" Logan whispered to himself. "I hate it when you look at me like that."

Logan walked out of the bedroom and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Logan looked around the fridge for a moment and called over to Ally and Lance, "you guys got anything stronger than beer?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 16:33

"No. She won't let me." Lance grumbled as Ally smiled with satisfaction and dropped her shoes off at the door and left to find Charlie. Lance made sure she was out of sight before throwing some keys over to Logan and whispering to him as he passed through the kitchen to grab a sandwich.

"But...these are the keys to my car and to a cooler in the back that is hidden under a tarp. There is no way I would have been able to survive on just beer alone. Bring me back something too."

Logan smiled, "You know, you might actually be good for something."

"Yeah, whatever just sniff the bottle before you grab it. They all look like beer but I poured in different contents."

Logan nodded and with almost a happy skip in his step disappeared behind the door as Ally reappeared.

"Where is Logan going?"

"Oh uhm he is just getting something for me out of my car."

Ally raised an eye brow in disbelief.

"What?" Lance asked defensively. "We aren't entire savages."

"Right...well anyways, you have a place to drive me. Before I even start to go after Lilith I want to talk to this guy first. And I don't know how to get there so you are going to have to drive me."

Right then Logan was walking back in through the door with a couple of bottles of beer in his hands.

"Hey, which do you want, I got from what I am guessing vodka and the othe-"

Ally frowned at him as he walked in and then she looked accusingly back at Lance. He shrugged with a grin on his face. Annoyed Ally walked off and called back to the two of them. "DUMP IT OUT!" She shut the door to her room and began packing.

"Are you going to dump it out?" Logan asked almost disappointed.

"No. Just drink it before she comes back out."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 16:40

Logan popped the cap and sat down. He took a swig and shook his head. "This is pretty strong stuff. I like it," Logan took another drink.

Lance raised his bottle, "cheers."

Logan mimicked the movement. "So, tell me Lance. Why do you have Ally chasin these demons? I'm pretty sure you didn't just pull names out of a hat and say, 'well that one looks promising'," Logan took another drink, "but then again. Most of the things we hunt have patterns and such. Humans are just crazy." Logan rubbed his eyes but quickly opened them again and took a bigger drink from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 16:47

Lance shrugged. "I'm on a few hit lists and I needed to eliminate them without being put onto another hit list. Ally I had already checked isn't on any warrant data base. So if she killed a few then as long as she didn't get caught then no one would know who she was as far as society goes. As far as demons go, you two are already high priorities, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they found out she was killing a few off. I made sure that she knew to keep her face covered though, I didn't want to take chances. And besides," Lance smiled, "I was bored, and she is interesting."

"Watch it." Logan warned him before taking another drink.

"Says the guy who is staying in my hotel and drinking my alcohol." he returned and then took another drink himself.

"But why do you care how I decide to knock off a few names?"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 16:53

"First off: Ally's involved. So that put's it on my care list already. Second: Lilith is a major hit and the reason I've ben gone." Logan took a drink.

"Speaking of which, what was it like?"

Logan glanced over at him, "didn't you hear me before? I don't remember."

"It just seems weird that you wouldn't remember somethin like that. I guess it just seems funny that you'd just wake up as if you were sleeping and you didn't have a dream that night."

Logan shrugged and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 17:06

"I also think it is funny that you seem to be hiding something." Lance added.

"Oh is that so."

"Yeah, but you know. I'm not one to judge. So that is your business. I have my own and you have yours. And right now my business involves Ally and I guess you could say she is a client of mine and until the job is done I can't let her go. But don't worry, I'll keep her safe." He added sarcastically in response to Logan's protectiveness.

"You f-" Logan stopped as Ally's door opened and she walked out with her cell phone and handed it to Logan with a frown on her face.

"Hello?"

"Logan deary! It's been so long. I miss you here in hell you know." Lilith's voice spoke through sadistic and clear through the speaker.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Besides destroying a few lives? Oh, well I'm making sure that yours becomes a living hell. I don't know how you got out, but since your contract was technically kept, I can't force you back into hell until you die again. I left you a present sweet heart, be sure to send me back a thank you card. Bye bye!"

The phone clicked off and Logan glared at it before Ally snatched it back.

"So even she doesn't know how I got out of hell. Surprisingly that makes me worried and some what hopeful at the same time. What ever brought me out could be on our side or they could be just as dangerous as her."

Ally looked worried at him. He caught this and smiled.

"Don't worry. I"m not going back to hell."

"No it's not that.. She said she sent you a gift and I doubt its flowers."

Logan caught on and looked outside through the window where night was catching on fast.

"We should leave."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 17:21

Logan realized something, "The main thing I'm worried about though, is why they wanted me in Hell so badly in the first place. I mean, if they denied you a deal, Ally, then they obviously needed me there for a reason. I don't know it bugs me." Logan stood and grabbed his stuff. "Ally, Bobby and I will catch up with you guys at Pennsylvania."

*That night*

Logan and Bobby were putting the finishing touches on the inside of the barn. The inside of the barn was covered with symbols, emblems, and traps. Logan and Bobby grabbed their shotguns, "now, let's summon the son-of-a-b!tch."

"I'm ready if you are kid." Bobby knodded and grabbed a book of the table. Before Bobby could begin, the barn began to rattle. "Bobby?"

"I havent done anything yet," Bobby protested.

Suddenly, the barn doors blew open and standing outside of them, was a man. He appeared to be a few inches shorter than Logan. He appeared to be in either his late twenties or early thirties. He had spikey, messy, brown hair. He wore a tan trench coat and underneathe it was a suit with a loosened black tie. The man started walking towards Logan and Bobby. He walked over and past the traps without acknowledging them. Bobby and Logan began to shoot at the man, but he wasn't even flinching. Logan and Bobby exchanged a worried glance and Logan grabbed the knife off the table and hid it behind his back. As the man moved closer, the barn shook more and the hanging lamps shattered as he walked underneathe them. The man stopped inbetween Logan and Bobby. His eyes were fixed on Logan.

"Who are you?" Logan demanded.

"I'm the one that gripped you tight and raised you from perdition," the man said.

"Yea? Thanks for that," Logan stepped forward and stabbed the knife into the man's shoulder. The man, again, didn't flinch. He raised his hand and pulled the knife out. Letting it drop to the ground. Logan and Bobby exchanged a quick glance and Bobby swung his iron bar at the man. Without looking, the man caught the bar and turned towards Bobby. The man placed two of his fingers on Bobby's forhead. Bobby's eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground.

The man looked over at Logan, "we need to talk, Logan," He glanced down at Bobby, "alone."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 17:58

In the meantime...

"I swear to God, Lance there is not enough room! Move your a** over!" Ally shouted as she tried to squeeze herself into a comfortable position in the back seat of Lance's car. The front seats had no recliners and the back was cluttered with various books and exorcist items.

"My a**? Who said it was my a**? I was back here first so technically it makes it your a** so Ally, there is not enough room, move your a** over." he said back playfully.

She jabbed him sharply in the side with her elbow as she tried to maneuver her legs over the side of the seat and sit up. He sat up as well and leaned back against the door and raised his eye brows with an amused smile.

"Still want to pass up that gas station stop Ally?"

They had run out of gas somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania on an abandoned dirt road. Since they had been there no cars had passed by and they had no extra gas. Tomorrow they would have to end up walking if no one passed by.

"I never said I did." she denied with a frown.

"Oh I believe you did. I believe your exact words were, 'There isn't enough time, let's just hurry up and we can stop at the next one.' Miss impatience ended us up in this mess."

"Well why did you listen to me?!" she accused him.

"Hey, don't put the blame on me. This is my part of the deal for you and so I'm honoring it by following your directions."

"You are so sadistic."

"Ow. That hurt Al. I would never take that type of gratification from hurting others. I get my kicks from elsewhere." Lance teased her and then seeing her expression of frustration he sighed.

"I'm sorry Al, I have an idea if you are willing. Just come here."

He laid down and lightly pulled her over him and then the blanket over her. He then reached back and rolled down a window to let the fresh night air in.

"There. Compromise?" he asked and she nodded reluctantly.

"Yeah...I guess." she said and rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. After a few seconds of silence, Lance let out a loud whistle.

"Damn your heavy." he laughed and Ally flicked him upside the head.

"Leave me alone. I'm not happy. And the only reason I'm on top of you right now is because there wasn't any room any other way."

Lance nodded and then smiled, "Hey..."

"What.."

"That's what she said."

"You a**." Ally laughed and then closed her eyes again until she fell asleep.

The next morning Ally awoke from a loud tapping sound at the window. She sat up quickly and bumped her head and cursed waking Lance. She turned around to see a police officer at the other window. Lance sat up as well and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Oh sweet." he said.

"Sweet! How is this sweet?!" Ally responded.

Lance didn't answer but instead crawled over to the other side and rolled down the window.

"Yes'sir?"

"Should I ask what you two are doing or can I assume that I am already right?"

Lance smiled, "Well chances are you are right, but just out of curiosity what do you think?"

Ally stared at Lance with her mouth agape out of shock and sent a slap at the back of his head.

"Ow." he smiled and rubbed his head and then got out of the car and stretched.

"Sorry, we ran out of gas around here and there was no one that came by."

The police officer smiled back at him and shook his head. "No worries, it happens all the time. A lot of people think that they can make it with out stopping for gas, but this stretch of land goes on for a while. But I can give you a lift if you want and have a tow truck come get your car for you. I'm afraid I don't have any spare gas in my trunk with me this time. I usually keep it around, but I was short this morning."

"It's fine and yeah that would be great." Lance said and twenty minutes later they were in the back of a police car with a tow truck right behind them as they headed to the next gas station.

"So where are you two headed?" The officer asked.

Lance answered first and smiled. "Just seeing my gal's parents for the first time."

"LANCE!"

"What..don't be embarrassed."

Ally then jumped in. "I'm a friend of his from child hood and we met up and its my adoptive parents. Mine are dead, but he has been with me for a while so I thought they would like to meet him."

"Ah, I see." the police officer said, "well you know the nearest home here after this gas station is about 100 miles off and then you will hit a town and after that about another long stretch as you enter into the pastures and just in case I'll see if I can load you up with an extra few gallons of gas for you to have in case you run out again."

"Thanks its much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 18:14

Logan crouched over Bobby feeling for his pulse.

The man was looking through the book Bobby had been holding, "your Uncle is alive."

Logan looked up at him, "Who are you?"

"Castiel."

"I realized that. I mean what are you?"

Castiel placed the book down and looked over at Logan, "I'm an angel of the Lord."

Logan stood up slowly, "get the hell outta here. There's no such thing."

Castiel stepped forward, "This is your problem, Logan. You have no faith." After Castiel said this, there was a flash of lightning. In Castiel's shadow, Logan could see a pair of giant wings extending from Castiel's back. Logan quickly looked back at Castiel, but saw nothing there.

"Well, some angel you are. You burned out that poor woman's eyes."

Castiel sighed, "I warned her not to spy on my true form. It can be overwhelming to humans. So can my true voice, but you already know that."

Logan thought for a moment, "you mean at the gas station? That was you talking?" Castiel knodded, "buddy, lower the volume next time."

Castiel had an apologetic expression, "it was my mistake. Certain people, special people, can perceive my true visage. I thought you might be one of them. I was wrong."

"Right. And what 'visage' are you in now? What? Holy tax accountant?"

Castiel looked down at himself. He grabbed the edges of his trenchcoat, "this? This is a vessel."

"A vessel? You mean you're possessing some poor bastard?"

"He's a devout man. He actually prayed for this."

"Look pal, I'm not buyin what you're sellin to tell me who you are really."

Castiel looked at Logan confused, "I told you."

"Right, and why would an angel, rescue me from Hell?"

Castiel stepped closer to him, "good things do happen, Logan."

"Not in my experience."

"What's the matter?" Castiel's eyes slightly widened as he realized, "you do not think you deserve to be saved."

"Why did you do it?"

Castiel's expression became serious, "because God commanded it. Because we have work for you."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 18:15

and here's castiel! =P

Supernatural - Page 6 SN404-0005
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 18:31

And here is Lance.
Supernatural - Page 6 B608f4647b07522c

"That was unnecessary." Ally said as they got back into Lance's car after it had been refueled with gas and they started driving again.

"What was?"

"That you said I was your 'gal.'" Ally answered with a frown.

"Oh that. I was just playing."

"Uh-huh. Just keep driving I'm going to make a call."

She dialed Bobby's number into her phone and waited for it to pick up, but she only got the answer machine. She tried Logan's and again no answer. She tried again, and then once more but no one picked up.

"Must be bad reception. I don't know why they wouldn't pick up."

Lance shrugged. "Well we are almost where we need to be anyways. Now, before we get inside I should probably warn you something. This guy hates women. In fact he is completely in contempt of them."

"Why is that?"

"Cheating wife."

"Ouch." Ally said.

"Yeah so, just try not to piss him off and unless you have direct questions, you should probably let me talk."

"Right-o." Ally affirmed as they pulled up to a large barn house and pulled over onto the side into some gravel. She jumped out of the truck and waited for Lance to meet her up at the front door before she knocked.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/18/2009, 05:08

(I'm going to post again. xD)

Ally was face to face with the barrel of a shot gun as the door swung open on its hinges and banged against the outside wall. Her hands shot up in the air in immediate surrender as she backed up a few inches. Lance quickly intervened and moved in front of her.

"Hey. Artie. It's fine. It's me and a friend." Lance said and Ally placed her arms down as the gun went down. Ally could now see that she was facing a man that could have been father time himself. His eyes were a clouded milky blue and his hair was snow white and in tuffs that puffed out of his head with a long beard. His overalls were the only thing that ruined the look, but Ally could still imagine the robe and wizards hat and had to fight back a laugh. Lance turned and whispered to Ally once Artie had set his gun back down by the door. "Sorry, he is a bit blind."

"I'm blind not deaf boy, get in here." was the gruff response. Sheepishly, but with hidden grin Lance stepped through the door way pulling Ally's hand to follow him. The door shut behind them once Ally passed the thresh hold. She also heard the sound of clicking and locks turning. She spun around and Lance put his hand on his shoulder to still her.

"He's a bit paranoid too."

"I ain't paranoid boy, I'm cautious." was the next rebuttal as he sat down in large lazy chair and kicked his feet on the foot rest.

Ally looked around the room with interest as Lance took a seat on the couch and began to converse with the old man. She noticed that there was at least one crucifix on every wall and multiple proverbs she recognized from the Bible. When pride comes, disgrace comes; but with the humble is wisdom. She smiled to herself and thought how Logan would love to see her follow that one. Her eyes followed a few more verses until she stopped again on another that piqued her interest. He who seeks the good commands favor, but he who pursues evil will have evil befall him.
-- Proverbs 11:27
She murmured it aloud to herself and her thoughts strayed to a few memories between her and Logan and their father.

"For a human, evil is the easiest way to turn. It's justice and being good and resisting temptation that requires work, but don't let that discourage you. Even in the darkest of places you can find a night light."

Ally continued to stare into silence as her mind ran through other flash backs until she was jerked from her subtle unconsciousness by Lance's and Artie's voice.

"Hey girl, I'm speaking to you."

Startled, Ally felt her body jump as she turned around. Artie's eyes stared blankly into the wall across from him but then darted to her as she spoke.

"Yes?"

"Sit down over here."

Ally obeyed the command and took a spot next to Lance who had scooted over to make room for her. Artie spoke again once she had found a comfortable position.

"So what is it that you wanted to know?"

"Is it possible to get out of hell once you are sent there?"

"It depends on the sender." he replied.

"What do you mean?" Ally questioned again.

"I mean what I just said. It depends on who sent you there. If you were sent because you had a damn evil life, then you got yourself in that mess and you won't get out because that is the life you have chosen away from God. Now, if you got yourself sent there from unnatural causes then if it was a demon, it is possible to remove yourself."

Ally thought about what he said in a few moments of silence. It made sense. Dying and going to Hell because of choices made was made by the person themselves and it is their natural punishment. But it was the latter part of the explanation that she was interested in. Logan had made a deal with a demon had been sent there and then had escaped, but who was it?

"If you are sent there though from unnatural causes, then how can you get out?"

Artie smiled and cackled a laugh with a slight wheeze.

"Only the Lord Almighty and his messengers could pull a stunt like that, and that son of a gun would have to consider him divinely favored. Lucky son of a b!tch."

Artie chuckled a bit more as this information ran through Ally's mind at break neck speed. She stood up quickly and Artie's eyes followed to her movement.

"You in a hurry?" he grinned.

Ally nodded. "Yeah, something like that. Thanks for the help."

Lance stood up as Artie pulled himself out of his chair and walked them to the door. Ally had to quickly get back to New Orleans and give Logan the news. She wasn't sure if he already knew, but if he didn't he would certainly be shocked to here the news. If it was true, that Logan had been rescued from Hell by an Angel, there was still the question of why.

Before Ally could get off the front porch and as Lance was already behind the steering wheel of his car, Ally's arm was jerked. She turned around face to face with Artie's cloudy blue eyes as his hand gripped tightly around her. He stared straight into her eyes and Ally couldn't move. Her eyes could only stare back. She tried to pry her arm free but she couldn't budge, it felt like her feet were planted to the ground. Finally when she thought that her arm was losing circulation, Artie released her and she stumbled back a bit. He laughed aloud, at her it seemed, and sat back in patio rocking chair and spoke one last piece of advice to her.

"Trickery lies behind every corner. Sometimes we focus so much on our enemies we forget to look at our friends."

Ally stared at him confused as Lance honked a few times and she ran off to meet him. The words drifted in her mind like a puzzle. She didn't understand it, but she felt that it was important. Like he knew something she didn't. Lance pulled out of the drive way and looked towards her.
"What did he say?"

"Some proverb thing." she responded with a small chuckle.

Lance nodded and grimaced as he looked into the rear view mirror back at the house where the man continued to rock in his chair. Behind him was a large shadow of one large wing, the other had been ripped off.

"Who is that guy?" Ally asked out of curiosity.

"The question is what he is. And truthfully, I can't say for sure. I can tell you though what he is not. He is not someone who will choose anyone side. He is only on his side and has no friends."

Again, Ally had to furrow her eye brows in confusion, but it was enough for one day. She let it slip her mind as they drove off back onto the country road.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/18/2009, 10:58

"Well I'm not exactly comfortable with being groped by an angel." Logan complained to Bobby back at the hotel.

"I ain't exactly cheery with the idea, but it only raises more questions."

"Yea, we know who pulled me out, but now the question is, why?" Logan walked over to the couch and laid down.

Bobby shrugged. They sat in silence until Bobby's phone began to ring. Bobby stood up and picked up the phone, "Hello?...Oh hey Marge! How 've you-......What?....But that can't-...Yea, we'll work on it." Bobby hung up the phone. He looked up at Logan with a worried expression.

Logan returned his expression, "Bobby? What is it?"

"She just found out that five hunters have just been killed."

Logan sat up, "is it Lilith?"

"No. This is unlike any demon or other supernatural thing we've seen. Their heart were ripped, brutally, out of their chests. And the hearts were just left there. If they were gone, then we'd have some ideas of what it could be. But nothing we know of rips out a heart without needing it."

Logan stood up and picked up his phone. He dialed, "Ally, you guys need to get back here. Now. Something big is going on." Logan said this quickly and hung up before Ally could say anything.

Bobby stood up, "once they get back, we need to head back to my place. I'll study up on whatever this is."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/18/2009, 12:42

"Logan wait! I found out who-" The phone cut off and she let out a frustrated sigh. "Nice Logan. Hung up on me." She pocketed her phone and leaned her head against the side of the window as she stared out the front view window.

"Can you go a bit faster? Logan has some serious news apparently." Ally said and Lance nodded and urged his car a bit faster until there was nothing but dust behind them. They drove on past into the evening and towards the middle of the night. Day broke and they switched positions driving as the other slept and back again, never stopping except for gas. They had been gone for almost a week with the travel time and Bobby and Logan had seemed panicked. On day three of their return they finally arrived back, worn out and tired. Neither had received much rest over the past three days. The little they did get was constantly interrupted. The apartment was still dark when they entered and it looked deserted.

"Did they leave?" Ally mumbled as she stumbled over to the couch and collapsed on it. She buried her face into its cushion thankful for the feeling of something other than a car seat. Lance joined her a few seconds later mumbling back.
"idunknow. Jus stop talkin. too much friggnoise."

Ally gladly stopped talking and fell asleep. She would have to wait to find Logan later in the morning to tell him about the news and to here his. She was in no condition to receive any more information.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/19/2009, 23:05

Logan sat up, showered, and got dressed. He walked into the main area of the hotel to see Ally laying on the couch.

"Rise and shine, Ally. We need to get back to Bobby's.

"Wha-why?" Ally mumbled.

"Something's going on. A hunter died."

Ally gave him a 'so what?' expression.

"This isn't like any ordinary case. I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/19/2009, 23:29

"You know what Logan," Ally sighed, "You know what else wasn't an ordinary case? The time that you said there was a demon outside our home in the middle of the night just to get me up so you could throw a whole bunch of water balloons at me."

Ally rolled back over and tried to maneuver herself away from the edge of the couch as Lance secured his arm around her.

"Hey, that was an out of the ordinary case. It took me like an hour to fill up all of those balloons and to convince Bobby to help. Finally I black mailed him into helping, but thats a different story." Logan said in defense, "And I'm serious this time. There really is a problem!"

"Just ignore him Ally. He hasn't been up three days in a row."

Ally nodded and curled herself up closer and closed her eyes to go back to sleep completely unconcerned. Logan finally took notice of Lance and cursed.

"Oh what the hell? Lance! What the f*** do you think you are doing? Ally get up! Or I'm forcing you."

She laughed. "Ha. I would like to see you try."

"Fine." He strided over and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder.

"Hey!" she shouted. "What the hell do you think you are doing!? Put me down!"

"No," he said setting her down on the bed in her room and closing the door behind him, "Get dressed."

His next stop was in the kitchen. He searched through the cabinets until he found a couple of glasses. He grabbed one and filled it with water and walked back to the living room where Lance still remained. Logan poured the water onto him and Lance shot up yelling.

"The f***?!"

"Get up and stop messing with my sister."

Lance glared as he cursed again and stood up and walked to the bathroom grumbling and Logan smiled pleased.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/19/2009, 23:38

Logan sped down the highway. Ally hadn't said a word to him since they left the hotel. Logan could tell there was something she wanted to tell him though.

"Keep the silent treatment going as long as you want. You're gonna talk to me again eventually." Logan stared out the windshield for a moment. Logan sighed, "I know you didn't want me charging after this Castiel thing, but you know me. So, Bobby and I set up a trap for it in Pamella's barn. It showed up without us even summoning it and well," Logan sighed, "you're not gonna believe me. Hell, I'm having trouble believing it. But, this Castiel, he claims he's an angel and that he pulled me out because God commanded him to. He said they had work for me."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/19/2009, 23:43

"Then my trip was a waste?" Ally finally said, her only words in the past hour.

"What?"

"I went to Pennsylvania with Lance, which btw was freaking Hell and we found this guy named Artie. He was some blind old guy who hated women, anyways he said that the only way to be pulled out of hell was by God or an Angel or by the exact demon who sent you there."

"Well then yeah I guess you did waste your time."

"Whatever." Ally grumbled. She was still tired and she wasn't going to let Logan get away with jerking her from her peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/20/2009, 19:40

Logan and the others pulled up to Bobby's house. Ally had been able to grab a well needed amount of sleep on the way. Logan and Ally got out and walked into Bobby's.

"Well, I'm not buyin it," Logan muttered as he walked into the living room. Bobby was already at his desk looking through Bibles and other books.

"What else could it have been, Logan? Why do you think this Castiel would lie to you?" Ally asked.

"Maybe it was a demon, and it lied."

"A demon that's immune to salt rounds, devils traps, and the knife? Logan Lilith is scared of that thing!"

"Don't you think that if Angels were real, some hunter somewhere would've seen one, at some point ever?"

"Yea, you did Logan."

"I'm tryin to come up with a theory. Work with me here!"

"Logan, we have one."

"A theory with a little less pixy dust on it please. We don't know for sure. So I'm not gonna believe its an Angel of the Lord because it freakin says so."

"You two chuckle heads wanna keep arguin religion? Or you wanna come take a look at this?" Bobby asked. Logan and Ally walked over to Bobby. "There is tons of lore. And here it says that an Angel can snatch a soul out of the pit."

"Look Logan, for once this isn't another round of demon crap. Maybe you were actually saved by the good guys."

"Okay, so say it is true. Then that means there's a God?" Logan asked.

"Right now, vegas money's on, yes." Bobby said.

"I don't know guys."

"Logan this is becoming more about proof."

"Proof? Proof that there is some God out there that gives a crap about me personally? I'm sorry but I'm not buying it."

"Why not?"

"Because, why me? If there's a god out there, why would he give a crap about me!? I mean, I've saved some people and figured that made up for the stealin and the ditching chicks, but why do I deserve to be saved? I'm just a regular guy."

"Well apparently your a regular guy thats important to the man upstairs."

"Well that creeps me out. I don't like being singled out at birthday parties....let alone....God."

"Well too bad Logan, cause God wants you to strap on your party hat."

Logan sighed, "fine, what do we know about angels?"

Bobby reached over and grabbed a huge pile of thick books and dropped them at the edge of the desk, "start readin."

Logan sighed and looked over at Ally and said in an annoyed voice, "your gonna get me some pie." Logan grabbed a book and walked into the kitchen and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next