Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 10:42

"Yea I know. Right now Bobby is in the Dominican though." Logan said.

"Is he working a case?"

"God I hope so, or else he's sitting around with a beer, a banana hammock, and a trucker cap."

"Now that's seared in my brain." Ally said. Logan smiled and walked over to the fridge that had a lock on it. Logan unlocked it and pulled out a beer. Logan looked over at Ally and saw that she looked sad, or something Logan couldn't tell. Logan grabbed another beer and walked over to her. He gave it to her and sat down next to her at the edge of the bed.

"Look Ally, I know you're all for the idea of gettin me out of this, but if we try to get out of the deal in any way. You die. And if you do try anything, so help me God, I'll stop you." Logan took a drink, "Ally I am sorry, but I think the only person that could get me out of this is me."

Ally looked over at him, "and me."

Logan looked over at Ally for a moment, "and me?" Ally looked at him confused. "Deep revelation, having a real moment here, and that's what you come back with? 'And me'?"

"Do you want a poem?"

"Moment's gone." Logan said taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 18:54

Ally rolled her eyes and took a pillow in her reach and threw it roughly at him. He was far too stubborn for his own good even though more often than not that was what got him out of trouble. It just made her angry that he wouldn't even her try and help. She was the one who was supposed to be dead anyways.

"I thought you didn't even believe in God anyways."

"It was a figure of speech!" he yelled back at her as she left to the other bedroom and locking the door behind her.

Ally unpacked her over night bag and looked through the assorted items on her bed. She had a few changes of clothes, shoes, an ipod, a few emergency snacks, her gun, some cash, and a couple of books for her boredom. There were also a series of cosmetic supplies and hair supplies but she ignored these. She spotted the cash and grabbed it, placing it in the back of her pocket. She took a second look at the items and plugged in the curling to the wall. While she waited for it to heat, she grabbed her gun, checked the ammunition and placed it in holster under her jacket where she felt comfortable with it at. She shook her head and took off the entire holster and tossed it across the pillows of the bed. She could only imagine how that would look and how a conversation would go when someone saw it. It would have to stay.

The iron was done heating and Ally had half of her hair curled when a knock came at her door and Logan's voice calling for her.

"Hey, don't be mad. Come out so we can talk."

Ally rolled her eyes. They had talked, they had talked numerous times; their conversations always went the same direction. She yelled back to him.

"I'm still upset. Just give me an hour or so to think!"

In an hour or so she would be gone. She wasn't going to spend her few nights in Las Vegas arguing with Logan. She would take a leaf out of his book and have fun. Although it wasn't something she just did spontaneously, she could try it. She was always on her guard, and always so serious. When her hair was curled she placed a bit of spray in it to keep it up and smiled a bit. With her hair shorter, the curls felt bouncy instead of heavy hanging down her back. It felt flirty to her and with that she went back to her set of outfits and chose something to match her hair. A wrap skirt that left her legs bare and a matching midrift shirt completed her desired look. She then looked at the shoes she had. She frowned at her dilema. It was another chance she would have to take. She grabbed her sandals and placed them on. Next was getting out with out Logan noticing.

She cracked her door open and looked around. She could hear a shower going from the room Logan was in and she quickly exited her room and left the hotel. She didn't care much about a key. The point was getting out without Logan finding out and trying to stop her. She could care less about him finding out when she got back. She disappeared down the hallway and down to Las Vegas to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 19:13

Logan stepped out of the shower and dried off. These past eight months had passed too fast. Throughout those last 10 months, Logan and Ally had been going on occasional hunts, and despite some protests from Ally, Logan had be relaxing for a bit of it. Ally was still hooked on the idea of getting Logan to try and get out of the deal and to 'start giving a crap about himself' as Ally put it.

Logan assumed Ally wasn't going to talk to him for the rest of the night. Logan walked over and laid on the bed. He felt exhausted. Logan laid his head against a pillow and soon fell asleep.

Logan opened his eyes. Something felt different somehow but Logan couldn't place it. He stood and walked out into the hallway. After a moment, Logan realized that he was dreaming.

Logan heard a loud clicking sound down the hallway. He followed it till it lead him to a unlocked hotel door. He slowly walked into the room and saw a figure sitting at a desk, rhythimcly turning a lamp on and off. The figure stood and walked into the light. The figure was Logan.

This other Logan smiled slightly at Logan, "Hey Logan."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 19:35

Ally felt a bit uncomfortable without the weight of her gun on her hip, but she still felt safe enough with her own abilities. It also made her feel a bit more girlish to not have it on her. The air outside was chilly though, so Ally quickly found a bar to enter. It was much warmer, but that could have been from the amount of people in the room. Pool tables were set up all around in various places. A few dining tables along with bars crowded the room as well. Ally recognized it as the same bar that Logan and herself had hustled another guy. She hoped that if he was still in there, he wouldn't recognize herself. For the meantime she sat down at the bar and thought of what to get. Drinks were Logan's thing. He knew which drinks were good and which ones to avoid. Ally had no idea and just kept it safe with a legal drink. She was still only nineteen, even if her I.D. said otherwise.

The bartender, a tall man who looked like even he was too young to be working at a bar approached her.

"What is it going to be kiddo? A milk or orange juice."

Ally looked at him appalled with a bit of a shocked face. She was almost even thinking about fishing out her I.D. to prove him wrong in a lie. But she left her hands where they were and he whispered to her.

"It's okay. I've had a few sixteen year olds try to get a drink here. So how old are you? Seventeen, eighteen? What?"

Ally hesitated answering and then finally mumbled. "Nineteen." She held back the word ass hole and started to wonder how Logan always got drinks even before he was twenty one. The answer came to her mind faster than she needed it to.

"Well, I'm not going to give you anything to drink. No offense, but you look too much like a light weight."

"How do you know that I wanted a drink?" Ally retorted and the bartender raised his eye brows.

"Whatever you say. What do you want?"

"Ginger ale." Ally answered with her drink served in front of her moments later.

"So what are you doing here then?"

Ally looked up at the person still standing in front of her and Ally again hesitated to answer. She thought for a moment before responding again.

"Relationship issues."

"Ah, I see. Ass hole of a boyfriend?"

Ally laughed and shook her head. "Ass hole of a brother."

The bartender laughed and then smiled at her. "You know, I would never be an ass to you. What's your name?"

Ally smiled back and answered.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 19:44

Logan smiled, "Well aren't you a handsome son of a gun."

"We need to talk."

"No I get it," Logan said, "I'm my own worst nightmare is that it? Kinda like the Superman 3 junkyard scene. A little mono-y-mono with myself."

"Joke all you want smartass, but you can't lie to me. I know how empty you are inside, how worthless you feel. I know how you look into a mirror, and hate what you see." Other Logan said.

"Sorry pal its not gonna work. You're not real." Logan smiled

"Sure I am. I'm you."

"I don't think so. See, this is my siesta, not yours. All I got to do is snap my fingers and you go bye bye." Logan snapped but nothing happened. Logan snapped a couple more times then gave up.

"I'm not going anywhere. Neither are you." The door behind them slammed shut. Other Logan rested a sawn off shotgun on his shoulder, "like I said. We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 20:03

"Allison is it? Ally I'm guessing?" The bartender responded and Ally nodded. "Well you can call me Lance. My shift is up in an hour. Feel free to stay a bit though. I could use the company."

Ally nodded and then fidgited a bit in her seat. Her hands were tightly winding around her skirt and then she thought about Logan and what she was doing. It didn't seem right for her to be flirting with some guy she didn't know when he only had about two months to live. She then remembered what he had said earlier when she had interrupted him in his conversation with a stranger. She would have her fun then too.

It was a high pitched scream and the sound of glass shattering that ruined that fun. Both of them looked up and towards the source of the noise. More screams were errupting and a few shouts. Ally tried to see through the crowd of people, but there was too much of a commotion. Finally as people began running away Ally could make out a figure. She recognized it as the same guy who Logan and Ally had beat in a game of pool. "Guess it wasn't his lucky night." Ally thought. A few security guards were rushing over trying to control him, but Ally was noticing the change and her focus sharpened. This was the sign of a posessed body. A posessed person wasn't as dangerous as full fledge demon, but they were still destructive and depending on how long the demon had been harbored inside the body, they could be eaten inside out until they become a demon themselves. Ally suspected this and her hand went to her hip where she had her gun. She only touched skin and she cursed under her breath.

Ally looked back up at the bartender who she was surprised to see still standing there. What was more was his expression. It was completely calm. She had to think that he was either an idiot or he was completely petrified to not be running. The demon was already showing itself through the skin of the person. It would be difficult for Ally to do anything with people still around. The bar was emptying faster and faster and she began waiting for the bartender to leave, but he didn't. The demon focused on them and Ally had to do something. She could always knock the person out later and let them have their own thoughts about what happened.

She jumped down off of her stool and slid her hand up to her leg where she always kept at least one blade strapped to her. The demon was slowly making its way towards them. Upon turning around Ally noticed that the bartender was no longer standing there. She let out a sigh of relief and face back towards the demon which also was no longer standing there. She turned back around and it was right in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 20:19

"I mean you're going to hell and you're not doing a thing to stop it. Talk about low self-esteem, but then again its not much of a life worth saving."

"C'mon, wake up Logan. Wake up." Logan muttered to himself.

"Besides, you got nothin outside of Ally. You are nothin. You are just as mindless and obediant as an attack dog."

"C'mon, that's not true," Logan smiled a little.

"No? What are the things you want? What are the things that you dream? Your car? That's Dad's. Your favorite leather jacket? Dad's. Your music? Dad's. Do you even have an original thought?"

Logan couldn't think of anything to say.

"No. All there is is, 'watch out for Ally. Take care of your little sister, boy.' You can still hear your father's voice inside your head, can't ya? Clear as a bell." Other Logan smiled.

"Just shut up." Logan retorted.

"I mean think about it. All he did was train you. Boss you around. But Ally. Ally he doted on. Ally he loved."

"Shut up! I mean it. I'm gettin angry."

"Your dad knew what you really were. A good soldier and nothing else. Daddy's blunt little instrument. Your own father didn't care of you lived or died! Why should yo-"

"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" Logan shoved Other Logan into the wall, grabbing the sawn off as he stumbled. "MY FATHER WAS AN OBSESSED BASTARD!" Other Logan began getting up. Logan swung the sawn off, hitting him in the face. He hit him again and held the sawn of against his chest, "All that crap he dumped on me about protecting Ally, that was his crap. He's the one that couldnt protect his family!" Logan swung the sawn off, hitting Other Logan twice more, and again shoving the sawn of against his chest. "He's the one that let mom die! Who wasn't there for Ally! I always was! He wasn't fair! I didn't deserve what he put on me!" Logan back up and pointed the sawn off at Other Logan's chest, "AND I DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO HELL!!" Logan unloaded the sawn off into Other Logan's chest.

It was silent for a moment. Then Other Logan opened his eyes and they were completely black, "You can't escape me Logan! You're gonna die! And this! This is what you're gonna become!!"

There was a flash of light and Logan woke up.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 20:33

Ally was knocked back into a set of chairs and a table. The blast knocked the wind out of her and she crawled to the ground coughing to catch her breath. She stood back up with the blade still in her hand. She grabbed the other one and began blocking the swings from the demon, placing a gash in its arm with each swing. Finally the demon caught her arm and twisted her wrist until she dropped the blade. She swung a kick at the demon's torso, pushing it away from her. But her bare feet alone could barely do anything. This was exactly why she always brought shoes. She could only defend herself at the moment.

She then thought about the bar. They always kept a gun. It would be stupid to not. She just had to find it. She ran and disappeared behind the bar and began looking trying to find any sort of weapon. There was none. The demon appeared behind her and she took off running and hopped over the counter and slid back down to the other side of the bar. She grabbed a pool stick lying haphazardly on the floor. It could easily be broken like a twig from the demon, but it could give her extra reach. She groped for the band around her wrist and twisted it free from her arm and tied the blade she had left to the end of the pool stick. She only needed one good aim. She only had about that much as well as she kept dodging the swings from the demon again and again. Her skirt was making it increasingly difficult as well and the broken glass on the ground made her wary of her step. This was trouble for her.

Finally though, she managed to get around a table. The demon was across from her. She thrusted the blade towards the head of the demon but a loud shot beat her to it. She ducked dropping the pole as the demon fell forward onto the table lifeless. The body began to revert back to normal. Ally looked up across from her back towards the bar where Lance was standing holding a shot gun aimed where the demon had been standing. He brought the gun back down and the two gave each other a look. She grabbed her blade back up and he brought the shot gun back up as well.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 20:40

Logan sat up at the edge of the bed. Logan walked over to the sink and splashed his face with water. Logan looked up at himself in the mirror. HE closed his eyes and all he saw was himself with those black eyes, smiling back at him. The other him raised its hand and snapped its fingers. Thats when Logan opened up his eyes.

Logan glanced over at the hallway as he heard people running down to the stairs. Logan ran over and opened up the door to Ally's room. She was gone.

"Ah hell..."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 21:04

Ally dropped the pole from her hand and let it hit the ground. She kept her hands up and Lance placed his gun away as well and came out from behind the bar. From this view Ally could see that he could well have been as tall as Logan and the fact that Logan was stronger than her just naturally made her keep on her guard. If this guy was any dangerous, it could still be a troubling situation for her. She spoke first.

"Should I regret putting my weapon down?"

He smiled, "Should I regret putting down mine?"

Ally smirked back and sat down on the table behind her. The movement caused a further rip in her skirt and she hopped back down. Lance noticed this and his smile widened.

"And here I thought that I would get lucky with the damsel in distress."

"I'm hardly in any distress." she shot back and then sighed.

"So...I'm assuming that this means your off work."

He shrugged and then went back behind the counter. "Want anything to drink?"

She raised her eye brows. "I thought I was underage remember?"

He shrugged. "I'm off work." He fished out a couple of glasses and vodka and filled the cups and offered one to her. Hesitantly Ally approached the bar and took the drink. She waited for him to drink his first before starting hers. He smiled when he was done and placed his glass back down.

"See, no hidden intentions. But you sure do have a lot to explain. Although I think I can figure it out for myself. Let's just skip the introductions."

Ally nodded in agreement and they stood in silence for a bit. The bar music was still playing and came out from behind the bar again and offered his hand to her.

"Come on, if I try anything, I'm sure you can kick my ass."

Ally took his hand and rolled her eyes with a laugh.

About thirty minutes later both were intoxicated and still swirling around on the floor and stumbling from the effects of their drinks.

"So how long have you been hiding out here?" Ally laughed.

"About two years. I traveled around a bit searching for one demon in particular and ended up here."

"You still looking?"

"Yep. The damn bastard stole something very important to me."

"I see." Ally didn't want to intrude anymore and ask about which family member or person close to him that he lost. She still wasn't sure about how she felt about losing Logan soon. Even if he was still with her, it just felt that as the months went by he was fading more and more. She was spun around once more and her thoughts were lost again.

"What about you? How long have you been here?"

Ally laughed, "A few days. My brother and I..." she stopped to think about what to say. She wasn't sure if she could trust this person or not. "We decided to take a little vacation."

"And how is that working for you?"

Ally laughed again, "Well take a look at the bar."

"Touche."

Lance dipped her but both were too drunk to remain on their feet and fell to the floor. Ally laughed feeling the stinging pain of the floor contacting with her. She sat up against the wall behind her and Lance joined her. They ended up finding a game in shooting shards of glass over the bar across the room. Soon they heard the police sirens and both quickly stood up.

"Well I guess this means we have to go."

Ally nodded and they both quickly left out the back door of the bar and onto an alley way.

"Hey if you want I'm at a hotel with my brother. I'm sure he wouldn't mind meeting you especially after the bar incident. We don't come across to many demon hunters."

Lance shrugged. "I've got time."

The two arrived back at the hotel room and Ally tried opening the door. She cursed when it was locked.

"Crap. I forgot the key."

Honestly, Ally was hoping that she could talk to Logan first before he got to her. She hesitated and then knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 21:12

Logan opened the door, "Who the hell is this?" Logan motioned toward Lance. Logan had his hand wrapped around the handle of one of his guns which was in his back pocket.

Logan hadn't bothered searching for Ally. He knew where she'd be. While Ally was gone, Logan had realized something and needed to talk to her about it. And her being drunk with some asshole Logan didn't know wasn't going to help.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 21:18

"Well nice to meet you too." Lance said sarcastically. Ally cut in after him.

"Well you know how you said we should have fun? Well I sort of got lucky."

Logan raised an eyebrow and stuttered a bit, "E-excuse me?"

Ally burst out laughing and pushed her way into the room bringing Lance with her.

"Not that kind of luck." She giggled a bit more and turned around to face Logan and crossed her arms and then deciding that she wasn't safe standing she sat down at the table.

"I ran into a demon and Lance is a demon hunter. You know that bar we hustled that guy at well he was posessed and one thing lead to another."

"Oh so that's why he was so pissed. And here I thought that someone just gave him the wrong drink."

The two burst out into another fit of laughter but a piercing look from Logan quieted her down as she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"My gosh. You said to have fun didn't you. And besides, it isn't like my leaving for one night to relax is going to hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 21:25

"Anyone see you?" Logan asked.

Ally and Lance looked at him confused.

"Well gosh," Logan said in a light headed tone, "I couldn't possibly imagine why the idea of making sure no one saw you deal with a demon would be important." Logan said walking over to the window, "if someone did see you, we'll be lucky if we don't have police up our ass in the next 10 minutes."

Logan threw Ally's bag at her, "pack your stuff. Vacation's over." Logan said as he threw his belongings into a bag.

"Hey, look bro," Lance said standing up and walking towards Logan. Logan quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it at Lance.

"First off, I'm not your 'bro'. Second, I don't trust other hunters. So I suggest you get your drunken ass out of this room before I get another charge for murder on my already colorful arrest warrant."

"Take it easy," Lance said stepping back.

Logan responded by cocking his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 21:48

Ally threw her bag down and stepped up to Logan with as much balance as she could muster.

"Logan knock it off! When do I ever point a gun at the people you bring home?"

"There is a difference. They aren't demon hunters and their memory lasts only about as long as I'm in their sight."

Ally folded her arms and tried to think some what clearly. She hadn't had much to drink, but she also hadn't had much to eat before either. The combination didn't do well for her. She sighed and placed her hand on her brother's arm where he held the gun and tried to get him to put his arm down. Finally she succeeded and Lance spoke up.

"Wow, he is an ass."

The gun went straight back up and Ally yelled at the both of them.

"Knock it off the both of you. Logan, you aren't being fair. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be in the condition I am right now."

Logan raised his eyebrows. "Oh really! Yeah, because if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be drunk right now and barely able to stand on your own two feet!"

"That's not what I meant," she yelled back and then calmed her voice down, "I probably wouldn't be standing at all if it wasn't for him. I was stupid and left my gun here, but luckily he had one."

Lance took a seat down and shrugged. "I would have shot the demon whether you had been there or not."

Ally rolled her eyes and stalked off slamming the door of her room back to where it had been before she had left.

"You are hopeless!"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 21:57

Logan glared at Lance. "Get out."

"Now wait a second."

Logan lowered the gun until it was at and angle.

"That's better," Lance said.

Logan motioned to where the gun was pointed, "get out now, and I won't have to shoot you in the kneecaps."

Lance stood and walked out.

Logan walked over and shut the door behind him. Logan walked over to the door to Ally's room, of course it was locked. Logan knew she wasn't going to open it. So Logan snapped off part of a pen and picked open the door. Logan walked over to Ally and sat down across from her.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's just, I don't want to put up with this bull when I don't have to. We could be doing something a lot more important. What I'm trying to say is..." Logan cut himself off. He couldn't find the right words to say. Ally looked at Logan and her eyes widened as she realized what he was trying to say, "Ally, I've been doin some thinking, and well the thing is," Logan paused for a moment, "I don't wanna die. I don't want to go to hell."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 22:08

"You just now figured that out huh?" Ally said sarcastically looking down at her feet dangling towards the ground from the bed. She refused to look up at him. She was still too angry and a headache was forming.

"It's like you said though, there is nothing you can do about it. They will take you when they come for you."

The two sat silent for a bit before Ally looked up across at the wall from her and wiped away a tear.

"Even if you can't avoid going there, there might be a way you can get out. But you can't do this alone. This is far out of our reach and perhaps we can use some of the resources we have to find a way. One of those, is perhaps trusting another demon hunter." Ally said hopefully.

"Sure. Let's go find one."

"I already did. What's wrong with him?"

"He brought my sister home drunk."

"He also brought your sister home alive. And wait, I walked myself back here and dragged him along. So you can reverse that scenario and besides, it couldn't do any harm to just ask if he knows anything."

"I don't trust him."

Ally sighed and fell back on the bed dragging a pillow over her face hiding the annoyed expression on her face. She shot back up and then quickly back down as the motion caused her intense nausea.

"If we don't trust someone sooner or later Logan, we are going to find ourselves even more lonely than we are now."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 22:19

Logan sighed. He didnt like the idea, but the idea of Hell was worse. Logan looked up at his sister. "If it means that much to you. I'll try. But the first wrong move he makes, he's gone. Alright?" Logan said.

Logan didnt know what these last 2 months would be like. He just knew that he wasn't going to like it. Logan thought for a moment. "Ally, what if we killed the demon that holds my contract?" Logan felt stupid for not thinking about it before.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 22:32

"I don't think it matters." She sighed having already thought of that scenario before. She shook her head and closed her eyes.

"They only hold the contract. It's like a lawyer between two people. You made the deal with hell, not the demon."

Slowly she sat up trying not to make any fast motions just in case her body decides its ready to throw up. She held her head in her hand and blinked a bit. The light was giving her the sickening motion of a roller coaster.

"I think you should just hold off of drinking until your twenty-one."

Ally nodded and groaned a bit and stood up to walk to the bathroom and wash her face off. She looked at the mirror and then back at Logan.

"Hey...where is Lance?"

"Sent him away..."

"Jerk. You told me to have fun right?" She pointed out the door. "That is fun."

The two started laughing as she sat back down on the bed and dried her face off with a small hand towel.

"What am I gonna do with out you when you're gone? It's going to be awkward, that's for sure. Can I drive your Impala?"

"Hell no."

She laughed. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 22:41

Logan smiled, "In these last months, I'm gonna have to show you how it works and how to fix it if anything breaks." Logan thought outloud. Logan walked over to the window and simply stared out of it for a while. Logan turned to Ally, "anyway, I think we ought to stop by Bobby's. He'll more-than-likely want to see us."

Logan went to grab his bag and began packing his stuff. "Sober up sis. We have a hella two months ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 22:49

Ally groaned again throwing herself back down against the bed bringing the same pillow again over her head. "Then shut off the light. It's giving me a head ache."

"What ever you say you drunkard." Logan laughed and walked to the door shutting off the light.

Ally took the pillow off her face when the light was off and rolled over in bed grabbing the sheets up to her body. She cuddled the sheets to her a bit before closing her eyes. Sleep came fast to her this night and she was soon floating in the abyss of her dreams. This was almost literal as she once again floated in mid air against her body which she could nothing but watch. The past week had been interesting as she watched her dreams. It was like a puzzle to find out what her mind was telling her. She knew internally how she felt,but the external mind warded these thoughts off. It sometimes made it hard for Ally to know how she really felt about things. She did know though that she would do anything to save her brother from hell, but she was at lost for what to do.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 00:29

Logan woke up that morning with little sleep that night. Every morning he felt the crushing feeling of another day gone and another day closer. Logan grabbed his bag and knocked on Ally's room door, "wake up sis. Time to head out."

Logan walked into the hallway and waited for his sister. Logan wasn't sure how or even if they could save him. He just knew that he'd rather go done swinging instead of waving a white flag.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 19:50

Ally and Logan were out of the hotel before noon, but the crowded streets of Las Vegas kept them there longer than they had wanted. Within fifteen minutes the hotel behind them was still in close view. When they finally managed to turn on a different street Ally spoke up for Logan to pull over.

"No way." Logan had noticed the bar that Ally was pointing too and was hoping that he could have managed to get past without her noticing.

"Logan...if you don't pull over then I'm going to jump out of this car right now."

"We're in the middle of the street."

"We are barely moving. Don't think that I won't."

"Fine."

Logan grudgingly pulled over onto the side of the road in a parking area and before the car could even stop moving, Ally was out the door and on her way to the bar where she disappeared behind it's door. The inside looked much the same as it did the night before. Shattered glass was scattered all over the floor and broken pieces of wood lied everywhere. The only object missing was the dead body where police tape that had been ripped off now lied instead.

Ally's head turned up to the sound a familiar voice.

"Hey, the bar is.."

Ally waited for Lance to finish his sentence but instead he smiled, "a huge mess, but you are welcome to stay."

Lance then looked over Ally's shoulder to where Logan had entered behind her. He frowned, "Sorry the bar is closed."

"I can see that. Not that anyone would want to come in this hell hole even if it was fixed up."

"Thanks for the compliment, but it seems that the demons from hell at least find this place comfortable for them." was the cool reply.

Ally rolled her eyes at the two of them although more at Logan for his immediate unfriendly attitude. Even if she couldn't say much otherwise for Lance, she though Logan had been the one to jump to mistrust first. She jumped in before either one of them could further worsen the situation.

"Well, we are leaving today and wanted to talk before we left. It isn't often that we run into another demon hunter, it especially isn't often to see them again the next morning."

Lance laughed, "Where was I to go? I had to come back here last night and face interrogating questions from the police. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. I own a shot gun, there are shot gun bullets in a dead guy, and 'demon' doesn't cover it. Luckily, bar fight and self defense does. Besides, I probably don't have any answers to what you want to know. I'm not in the demon hunting business for a career or anything, I do it until I find the demon that took what I want back."

Ally felt a slight disappointment although what he was saying made sense. They were all demon hunters for one reason or another. Ally and Logan had been raised up in it. It almost didn't occur to her until then that most demon hunters had lost someone important to them that they wanted back.

"Still, we might be able to help you as well. We can trade any information that we have with whatever you might know."

"That still depends on what you want to know."

Ally looked up at Logan and he shook his head. She looked back towards Lance and hesitated in choosing her words.

"Before we ask what we want to know, what is it going to cost us for this information. You are going to want something right?"

"Want something?" Lance laughed, "Okay, the question is what do you want, because you came here. You came to me. This doesn't go the other way around. I can't ask for something in return until you tell me."

"Fine, what do you know about hell?"

"More than I want to know. More than probably anyone wants to know."

Ally couldn't argue with that remark, but it was still vague. She couldn't tell if he was just toying with them or if he might actually know something.

"Come with me and I'll tell you."

Ally looked up confused as Lance made his way to the door that he had come out of before. She started to follow but Logan grabbed her arm.

"He's just messing with us. Let's just leave."

Ally jerked her arm free. "You don't know that. So we will give him just two minutes. If he doesn't give us any information then we will leave. Promise."

Logan didn't seem happy with the arrangement but he accepted it and followed after her, but the door was shut in his face by Lance before he could get in. Ally heard him curse outside and bang on the door and then Lance respond, "Nuh-uh, not the guard dog."

Ally had her hand on her gun before Lance even turned around, but he went and sat on a small couch. The room was small, like an office but a desk and computer was replaced with a small poker table, a mini bar, a couple of fold up chairs and a couch.

"You can put your gun down, I'm unarmed."

"I'm smart enough to know that you don't need to have any weapons to still be a threat."

"What ever, if it makes you feel better."

Ally felt somewhat insulted and then put her gun back.

"You have about two minutes before Logan knocks the door down and about two seconds to explain before I knock you out."

Lance laughed and held up his hands in surrender. "Hey, I have no hidden motives, but its just a little hard to negotiate with the guard dog around."

Ally excepted the excuse but she was still on her guard. "Well speak then."

"Fine. Hasty. Well, I will say that I don't know anything definite, but I do know some rumors and I have read up on a few things. I spent more time reading and studying than I did hunting. I've only been doing this for about for about four years. What do you want to know specifically?"

Ally wondered how much information she should give him. If he was a threat any information at all could be a problem, but if this person knew anything it would require a bit of leniency on her part, and understanding on Logan's.

"How to get in and out of hell." she finally responded after a few seconds.

No look of surprise came over him, rather it was amusement.

"Getting in is no problem. Any bastard could figure that out. Now getting out?" He whistled, "That is going to require a bit of planning."

"Well do you know?"

"If I knew don't you think I would have already gotten what I wanted?"

"Knowing is different from doing." Ally retorted.

"Accepted. That's true. Well I don't know 100%, and as far as I'm concerned it is better not trying. I could tell you though. There is guarantee it works. I only read about it. It requires a replacement. To get one soul out of hell, you have to replace it with another."

Ally already knew this. She wasn't exactly in hell when she did die, but to be brought back to life, it require Logan sacrificing his own life to hell.

"Is there any other way?"

"Probably, but i couldn't tell you. But I know someone who might."

"You know someone?" Ally said sarcastically. That's how it always worked, the person always 'knew someone.'

"Fine, I won't tell you."

"Don't play games, just tell me."

"Woah woah. Wait. What about what I want?"

"What?" Ally questioned him suspiciously waiting for whatever catch there was. But she didn't get an answer. In one fast motion Lance had already jumped up from the seat he was in and had her pinned down with her arm twisted around behind her back. He pressed down on her wrist until she was forced to let go of her gun.

"I'm not a guy that gets screwed over. If you make a deal with me, I need to know that you are going to keep it."

Ally's eyes flamed in anger as she glared at him and tried to kick him but her legs were locked from any movement. She could still move her lips though and she cursed back at him.

"What the hell do you want?"

He smiled and chuckled and told her and released her. Ally's hesitated as she clenched the gun that had fallen on the table and replaced it back around her waste.

"It's done."

Lance opened the door for her and she pushed past Logan.

"Come on we are leaving."

Lance smirked as he leaned against the doorway and stared back at Logan's angry face.

"What the hell-"

Lance cut him off as he strolled to the bar and found a piece of paper and a broken pencil. "The guy you want to talk to about getting out of hell lives in Pennsylvania. I can give you the address before you leave. But he knows just about everything there is to know about hell."

Ally took the piece of paper and squeezed her hand around it as she exited the bar. She jumped in the Impala and waited for Logan. Her arms were folded and she said nothing as he pulled out and back onto the road.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 20:08

Logan turned to walk out of the bar, but Lance stopped him, "Why do you want to know how to get out of hell anyway?"

Logan turned and glared at him, "if you mess with my sister again," Logan's words were like ice, "you'll want to know how to get out too. I'll send you a postcard." Logan turned and walked out of the bar.

Logan got into the Impala and peeled out of the parking lot. Logan looked at the piece of paper and flicked it back towards Ally. "Look Ally, I'm pretty sure this is a crap waste of time. Once you're there, there is no gettin out. And I if you make a deal to bring me back, I swear I'll sned you downstairs ahead of schedule." Logan glanced over at Ally and smiled.

Ally looked out the passenger window, "jerk."

Logan smiled and looked back out the windshield, "bitch."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 20:17

Ally smiled a little and then reclined the seat back. "I'm not going to try and get you out of hell. I'll leave that to you. I just have to figure out what I'm going to do while you are gone."

She took one last look at the piece of paper and then flipped it over where a number was written and a winking smiley face. She rolled her eyes and then with a hidden smile slid it back into her pocket.

"Well do you want to at least check out what this guy has to say?"

"Are you sure?" Logan asked. There was a very delighted smile on his face and Ally looked at him curiously.

"Why?"

"Well didn't you here where it was?"

"No." She had been more focused on leaving than to listen to anymore of what he had to say.

"Well it's to the state of Virtue, modesty, and chastity."

Ally frowned and covered her ears and shook her head. "No. No. No. I'm sorry but I am not going to that hell just to get you out of yours. Besides...don't you mean liberty and independence?"

Logan shrugged, "Not in my case."

Ally snickered a little and looked out the window at the road passing by.

"To Bobby?"

Logan nodded. "Yup."

Ally lightly traced her fingers on the window in random patterns as the road disappeared behind them along with 19 years of memories between them. They only had about a month and a half left.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 20:38

As Logan pulled up to Bobby's house, Bobby came running out of the house to meet them. "Hey Bobby, where's the fire?"

"There's something I need to talk to you two about. Come inside."

Logan and Ally exchanged confused looks.

Bobby sat down across from Logan and Ally in his living room.

"I took it upon myself to get some info on your deal Logan, since you two have made huge progress on that," Bobby said with sarcasm thick in his voice." I trapped the crossroads demon to get some answers. Turns out that she doesn't hold your contract Logan, but there is a demon that's shooting for top gun in hell that does. Her name's Lilith. And apparently she want's Ally's head on a plate and you tucked away in hell. That's why she now holds all contracts ever made."

"Why would she want to kill Ally? I know we've killed some demons but that can't be the reason. And why go to the trouble of making sure I take the plunge?"

"To the first question: It's because of Ally's abilities. Its true that they haven't popped up since you killed yellow-eyes, but her powers are still there, and Lilith see Ally as a threat. To the second question: I honestly don't know. All I know is that there is a storm comin, and you two are smack in the middle of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next