Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 09:34

Logan, Ally, and Bobby grabbed leaves and branches that were big enough to hide the Impala. "We can get past if we cut through the woods. New Harmony is only a mile ahead." Logan looked back at the road. There was nothing there." Logan looked over at Bobby, "Bobby, those didn't look like deer to me at all. How could I tell they weren't?"

"Well it's not all that crazy. You got what? Three hours left? You're piercin the veil, Logan. You're glimpsin the B side." Bobby said.

Logan sighed, "a little less new agey please."

"You're almost hell's b!tch. So, you can see hell's other b!tches."

"Thank you," Logan said as they began to make their way to New Harmony. "Well, if I can see demons. That'll come in handy, since Lilith will probably have a few demons stashed around the place. At least my doomed soul's good for something."

"Dam straight it is," Bobby responded.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 14:33

As they made their way through the forest, running at almost break neck speed and began to rain again. Ally felt the small droplets of water splashing her hair and then running down her face as they made their way through the tall canopy of leaves above. Mud began to form around their feet and with each pounding step it splashed up to their ankles. Soon Ally's entire boots were covered with mud and she could no longer see their original color. About five minutes later, breathless the three of them had made it to the end of the forest with Bobby slowly lumbering on a bit behind them. When he caught up they each took a moment to look around at their surroundings.

It was like a death awning. It was an entire plain stretch of land that they couldn't see the end of. Above lighting and thunder began to stir and like they were as little kids, Ally found her gripping her brother's and her uncle's hands tightly. Even though it was only Logan's death, somewhere in all of them it felt like it was a part of their death too.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 14:58

Logan looked at the two and knodded. Everything had just come full circle to slap Logan in the face. It hit him now that hew was going to die, and spend forever only continuously dying. Logan felt his eyes begin to water and thanked the rain for not showing the others that he was crying. Logan had to look strong for Ally. Logan always made himself look strong for Ally.

The three ran full sprint through the plain. The rain battered their faces and the lightning might as well have been beacons to their arrival. As Logan and Ally jumped over a fence into a small neighborhood, Bobby seperated from them. Logan and Ally spent the next amount of time, luring demons away from their posts and killing them off as quickly and silently as they could.

Logan and Ally noticed one house with it's lights on. They snuck up to the window to see a family eating at a dinner table. There was a woman, a man, and a little girl. The parents sat arrow straight and looked terrified while the little girl joyfully ate. "It's the girl. Her face is terriblely wrong," Logan said, being able to see her true face. After a while, the family went upstairs and shut off the lights. Logan and Ally snuck to the fron door. "Oh sh!t," Logan cussed.

Ally was picking the lock when she turned to see at least thirty demons across the street. "Where's Bobby?" Logan cussed again. The demon began running towards them but suddenly the neighborhood sprinkler system kicked on and the demons yelled and hissed as they were burned by the water. "Bobby I freakin love you," Logan laughed as Ally unlocked the door and they made it inside.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 15:12

((It's fine. I'm not on the nanny computer right now. xD))

"Those poor parents. I wonder where their real daughter is right now." Ally said in a whisper to Logan as they stepped inside the house. The floor boards groaned under their feet as if to alert everyone in the house. Ally quickly made it to a carpeted area and whispered again.

"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 15:46

Logan was about to answer when the dad jumped out of the closet. Logan spun and grabbed him, covering his mouth with his hand. "Now, I'm going to take my hand off you mouth. Speak quietly and slowly. Understand?" The man knodded.

Logan removed his hand and the man said, "my daughter and wife are upstairs sleeping. Something's wrong her. I-I-"

"That's not your daughter, she's possessed. Now I need you to go into you're basement, close the doors, and make a line of salt in front of the door."

"Not without my wife," the man said.

"Yes, without your wife," the man was about to protest but Logan knocked him unconcious. They carried him into the basment and shut the door. Logan and Ally made their way upstairs. Ally and Logan split up to search the rooms. Ally found the mother laying with the girl. The mother opened her eyes and whispered to Ally, "do it." Ally was about to stab the girl when Logan caught her arm, "Its not her! She's not in the girl anymore." Logan and Ally took the mother and daughter and put them with the husband in the basement.

Logan cussed as he looked at the grandfather clock in the living room. It's hands pointed to 11:55. Ally began pacing, "Logan please! We have to do something! I'm not gonna let you go to hell!"

"Yes you are!" Logan yelled back. "Yes you are," Logan repeated calmer. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I know that," Logan's eyes filled with tears, "but what you're doin is not gonna save me. It's only gonna kill you."

Ally's eyes filled with tears as well, "then what am I suppose to do?"

Logan mustered a smile but it faded, "keep fightin. Take care of my wheels." Logan looked Ally straight in the eyes, "Allison, remember what Dad taught you. Ok?" Ally knodded, "and remember what I taught you." After Logan said this, the grandfather clock began to chime. Logan looked over to see the hands pointing to 12 o' clock. Ally looked at Logan with tears streaming down her face. Logan smiled at her, but looked over into the dining room as he heard a noise. "Hell hound," Logan's voice was filled with fear."

Ally looked around, "where?"

Logan knodded to where it was even though it wasn't visible to Ally, only to Logan, "there." At that moment, Logan and Ally sprinted into the dining room. The mother was there. Ally slammed the door shut and Logan pulled out a pile of ashes and spread them in front of the door. "What the hell are you doing here!?" Ally yelled at the mom.

The mom replied, "there wasn't any salt downstairs."

Logan ingored her and poured the ashes over the window. The scratching and growling stopped. Logan turned but his gut twisted. The mother's face was terrible. "Ally! That's not the mother!" Ally turned and pulled out the knife but was too late. Lilith raised her hand, pinning Logan onto the table and Ally onto the wall. "How long you been in here?" Logan asked.

"Not long, but I like it. It's all grown up and pretty."

"I shoulda seen it before, but you all look the same to me."

"You have me. Now let my brother go," Ally yelled to Lilith.

Lilith smiled, "Hello Ally. I've been anxious to meet you. But you're a silly goose, if you want to bargain. You have to have something I want. Tsk tsk tsk, you don't."

"So is this your big plan, huh?" Logan interrupted, "drag me to hell, kill Ally, and then what? Become queen bitch!" Logan spat out.

"I don't have to answer to puppy chow," Lilith smiled and place her hand on the dining room door, "sick em boy."

Logan and Ally exchanged a quick look of fear as the doors swung open. Logan saw the massive black dog charge into the room and sink it's teeth into Logan's leg. Logan screamed in pain as he was dragged off the table and onto the floor. The hound was now on top of him, biting and sinking its claws into Logan. Logan could only hear his screams and Ally's begging Lilith to stop as she could only watch Logan get torn apart by an invisble attacker. And all Logan could feel was pain. The hell hound knocked Logan onto his back and began clawing into Logan's chest. Logan let out one last aggonized scream and his body went limp.

Lilith smiled and sent a beam of light towards Ally, this was intended to kill Ally, but it did nothing and Ally was free from her restraint. "Back! I said back!" Lilith shrieked. But Ally grabbed the knife and lunged at Lilith, but before Ally could kill her, Lilith ejected out of the woman's body in a stream of black smoke and escaped.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 16:13

Ally continued screaming as she scrambled over to her brother. The tears streaming down her face that fell over her brother's lifeless body ran her mascara until black streaks formed lines on her face. She huddled her brother's head to her as she cried over him and Bobby walked in on the scene. His eyes went from the woman writhing in pain on the floor to Ally rocking back and forth and Logan completely still. Charlie let out a bark and ran over to Ally and Logan. He began licking at his face to get rid of the blood. Bobby stood in the door way with his own set of tears pouring. Charlie sat on his haunches and just as he howled in mourning, Ally let out one of her own last screams of pain with him.

"I'm going to kill her. I'm going to get my hands on her and I'm going to make sure she feels the most torturing pain." Ally said to Logan.

Sirens outside began to draw closer and Bobby looked outside. Through the slight haze of rain that began to fall he could make out the lights. He turned back to Ally.

"Ally, we got to go."

Ally stood up and grabbed the knife out of the woman who had stopped moving.

"I'm sorry." she said to her and then followed after Bobby who had Logan over his shoulders in a run through the field and the forest. The Impala was still covered by the numerous branches and leafs. Ally quickly cleared it off as Bobby began tugging out a large box. She looked over at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm burying him. He deserves a proper burial. And besides, we can't take him with us, he will start stinking up the joint."

Ally felt another sting of pain as the effects of death began to set in on her. She tried not to watch as Bobby set Logan's body into the box and close it shut. The sound of it was like a loud bang ringing in her ears. When he was finished, Ally helped him carry the box out into the forest. It took them near an hour with shovels to place the casket in the earth and when they were finished they could hear sirens again. Ally cursed and then wiped away a few tears still left in her eyes with a small laugh.

"Logan had the keys with him. I forgot to take them. That just figures. He never would let me drive that damn thing anyways. And we can't leave it here."

"It's fine. I can tow it with my truck. Just let me get the cable for it."

Ally helped Bobby hook up the car to the cable and back to the truck. The sirens were louder now and they knew it would be only a matter of time before they would be followed if they didn't leave soon. And Ally just couldn't help thinking that the father and the small girl had seen her face. They had seen all of them. But she had the reassuring feeling that they had also seen a demon and if they were in their right mind they would pass it off as a hallucination.

Finally they were all set and Ally, Charlie, and Bobby were back on the road tugging the just as lifeless Impala behind with them.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 16:27

Logan screamed out. All he could see was a never ending web of chains, where they started and ended, Logan didn't know. There was no ground or anything Logan could see. Logan was suspended horizontally in the air by chains. At the end of the chains were big hooks that were sunk into Logan's arms, legs, side, and shoulder. Thunder and lightning flashed around him. And each movement sent a shock of pain through Logan's body.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! ALLY!!"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 16:37

They hadn't even been back on the road for more than ten minutes when Ally had Bobby stop the car. She ran out and jumped into the forest and threw up. She had just been thinking about Logan and how fast the silence set in when she felt a strong lurching in her stomach. Charlie was right behind her trying to lick her face but she gently nudged him away and he whimpered. When she was finished coughing she stood back up. Her legs felt like jello. They were numb and shaking. She couldn't stop shaking. Bobby was waiting for her at the edge of the forest and helped her back in the truck. She could feel his hands shaking as well. She wondered if he had taken the time to do the same thing as well while she was gone. It wouldn't have surprised her, he hadn't said a word since they left. Neither had. It felt inappropriate too. They just wanted to mourn Logan's memory.

When one did finally speak up, it was Ally. The dawn was coming up. It was blood red.

"You know. Bobby. While we were in Las Vegas I met someone."

"Did you now?"

"Yeah, he said that there is a way to get out of hell." Ally almost mumbled.

Logan didn't look at her but just let out a doubtful sigh.

"Ally. Don't go off and do something stupid. Hell is hell. If there is a way to get out of there, it will have to be Logan to figure it out. You trying to find an external way will just end up in me making another box for you. Now I don't wanna do that!" Logan said slightly frustrated.

It was the first time Ally heard Bobby so stern with her. She didn't respond for a few seconds, but she was still determined.

"I'm still going to at least find out what they have to say. Besides, I need to go back to Las Vegas anyways. I still have business there."

Bobby didn't return a response to her, but Ally could tell he was trying to avoid upsetting her and that he wouldn't say anything for a while. The next morning he would rationalize with her. But there wasn't any stopping here. She had already made a deal with someone and now she had to honor it. Her time was up as well.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 17:01

Bobby hadn't been able to stop her. Even the next morning when he had waited for her to get sleep to talk to her, she was still just as stubborn. And now she was sitting in her own jeep on the high way with Charlie sitting right next to her with his head out the window. She had texted Lance that she was on her way to see him but he hadn't responded back to her yet. Her memory flashed back to the room that she had made her deal.

"Be my fighter for hire." Lance had said.

"Excuse me?" she couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. A demon hunter asking another to fight for them. He was high.

"You heard me. I have so bad blood against me and I have a hit list and I'm probably on a few as well. I want you to eliminate them for me without anyone knowing I'm involved."

It made sense to Ally. One of the worst things about being on anyone's hit list is that if you killed them to try and get taken off of it, you were just put on another one. The problem was that it was possible Ally would just be replacing his name with hers. But if she was careful, no one would even know who she was. The slate would be wiped entirely clean. Ally agreed.

Now she was less than a couple of miles away from the city and there was still no response from Lance. She wondered if he would be at the bar. It was the first place she was heading to. There had been no set meeting point so it was the only reasonable place to go. Thirty minutes later she was parked right outside the door and Lance was there waiting for her with cell phone in hand. He put it away when he saw her and she parked the jeep. Charlie followed after her with a wag of his tail.

"Who is this?" Lance asked with a smile.

"This is Charlie. He is like my personal guard dog I guess."

"Ah...I uhm. I see." Lance hesitated with his words wondering how serious Ally was about Charlie. "Anyways, inside...you know where to go."

Ally walked straight into the bar. It was as busy as the day she first entered it. It was back to normal as well. The floor was swept clean besides the occasional litter and the tables were all standing straight up. It didn't even look as if there had been a fight there. Passing all of this, Ally made her way straight back to the room behind the bar. Nothing had changed in there. She waited until Lance closed the door behind them before sitting back down at the poker table where she had started.

"So who is first?"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 17:11

Bobby walked into the living room. He sat at his desk and began reading through some papers. Bobby was looking for a case, any case. To get his mind off things. Bobby pull the top of a bottle of scotch and began drinking from the bottle. Bobby had drank before but not as exsessively. Bobby put the bottle down. He knew where to draw the line at drinking.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 17:52

Ally scanned the inside of an empty to room to clear it as she stood on top of Lance's shoulders from below. It was elegant with draperies more expensive than she figured her entire wardrobe. When she was sure that it was completely empty she hitched herself up on the balcony and toppled over into the room. A few moments later she was followed by Lance who was dressed in a jet black tux. In his arms he carried a large white bag that he handed over to Ally.

"Have you ever been to one of these before?"

"What a ball?" She laughed, "I was never actually invited if that's what you mean. And I'm guessing we aren't invited this time either?"

He grinned back at her as she took the dress in her hands and looked around for a bathroom. When she couldn't find one she turned back to Lance.

"Leave."

"What?"

"Leave, I'm changing. Go outside or something."

"I'm not gonna look." he protested, but he was still shoved out the door followed by the closing of the curtains. She made sure there were no cracks through the draperies before changing out of her jeans and tank top into a small black dress that laced at the ends where it stopped at her knees. An embroidery stitched itself across the top and around her waist and down around the lace that added itself as a bow at her back. She slipped on the high heels along with it and then re opened the balcony door.

"You done?" Lance asked sarcastically.

She didn't give a response but she rolled her eyes. He smiled and held his arm out to her which she grudgingly took and strolled to the front door way. He stopped before opening and hesitated.

"What is it?" Ally asked impatiently.

Lance smiled with a bit of amusement.

"We can't go out there as we are."

"Why not?"

"Well, because how will it look. We are coming out of a bedroom looking as if we just walked through the front doors. Now that would look suspicious."

"I'm not having sex with you." Ally said sternly with the glare of her eyes.

"I'm not asking you to. I'm just asking that you make it look like it."

"Bastard. You are enjoying this."

"I am a bit of a masochist now that you mention it." He smiled, "Now do something with your hair..or here.." She ran his hands through her hair and ruffled it up a bit but not so that it ended in knots. He then undid the tie around his neck a bit and ruffled up his shirt.

"Okay, we are good. Now if you will just hang your arms around me and act a little dru-" Ally cut him off with a hiss.

"Excuse me! No. That isn't part of the deal! I kill a few bastards for you and that's it, I'm not gonna flaunt around you."

"No, you agreed that you would be my fighter for higher and in order for you to be able to do that succesfully, you are going to have to play the part without getting caught so.." He tightened his arm around her waist and leaned against the door opening it so that they stumbled. A few people in the hall way looked their way as he placed his lips on hers to her shock and anger. She began to raise her arm to slap him away but he caught her before she could. After a few coughs from the people in the hall way they quickly disappeared. He pulled away and Ally gave him a smart punch to the face as she wiped her mouth.

"You ...." she cussed a few choice colorful words and wiped her mouth again. "Next time you stick your tongue in my mouth I'll bite it off!" She threatened and turned around to the hallway with a glare and flush. He caught up with her with an accomplished smile and an , "oh it wasn't that bad.. "

When they next appeared out of the hallway they were at the entrance room of a large ball. A black and white flock of people danced to the music playing from an orchestra. Ally scanned the room as she spoke to Lance, "So where is the target."

"He isn't here yet. He won't appear for probably a little while now. But you will know when you see him. He is a perfectionist especially when it comes to his looks. He also is only about as human as a cat can talk. Unlike other demons he doesn't just kill you. He prefers taking his time and destroying that person's life first. It is much more satisfactory to him.

"I didn't know demon's could even think about what they were doing."

"They can't necessarily, some can...but that is very rare and he is one of them."

"And you want me to exorcise him? I can't do that with what I have now."

"You can do more than you think. You don't need all the equipment to exorcise a demon, you just need to know the alternatives...and yes, I want you to exorcise him, because that demon, is one of the seven devils."

Ally stared at Lance with a shocked and disbelief face. He looked on at the crowd and without any explanation lead her to the floor.

"Do you know how to dance?"

"Not much."

"Then stand on my feet. There are a lot of people so no one will notice."

Ally stepped up on the top of his shoes and then was quickly spun around with the whirl of the music as Lance continued talking.

"I'm sure you know the seven devils, unlike the seven deadly sins, they are like real people. They can have forms of their own. They kill the person first and then they take over their body and their life. They are destroyable. Their name is just appointed from the real devil himself as his own personal life destroyers."

"And why are you on their hit list?" Ally questioned him.

"Hey, your job is to kill, not ask questions. If I choose to tell you something, then listen up, if not keep your mouth shut."

Ally obeyed with another glare. It wasn't like her to be so submissive but she still had the deal to keep. And it wasn't like her to break a deal either.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 18:14

Bobby picked up the phone and called Ally. It rang for a few moments and went silent. Bobby sighed. He knew Ally was doin this to take her mind off Logan and he understood that. But sooner or later, Bobby knew she'd have to deal with it and she won't take it to well.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 19:10

Just as Ally thought that she was going to be sick from spinning around the dance floor the lights dimmed and the music stopped. Lance stopped the both of them and stood her next to him as the rest of the crowd turned to a stair case where she could see at the top a man whom she guessed was the one that she was going to kill.

"Is that him?" she whispered.

Lance nodded and she took peered at him more observantly. His hair was slicked back with a clean shave and a pressed suit. Even his smile was flawless with pearl white teeth. A perfectionist. He wasn't all together bad looking, but his eyes were menacing. His expression was smug and deceitful. His smile was cold. It was the exact type of person Ally would figure as a demon. She went back over the plan in her head that Lance had laid out for her before they had arrived.

"He will make a speech first and then as the music starts back up he will probably go to the high priority VIPs. After wards, he is not much for talk and will probably head back up unnoticed. This is where you will take him out. Once he is behind his own closed and locked doors, you scale the building from where we were over to his room. There are ledges so just don't slip and fall. Once you get to his balcony, it is time to rumble. Make sure that you get to him before he can get away. Do not let him get to you first and do not let him escape. He is strong so no doubt he will put up a fight. From there on though, you just need to make sure that you can perform an exorcism on his soul. Here...wear this necklace. It is going to be what helps with the exorcism. Just hold it over him. It will do the rest, but don't forget the incantation. It is what is written around its side."

Ally touched the pendant around her neck remembering the words and stared down at its peculiar shape. It was a large silver circle with an unknown language written around its sides. It was like a dream catcher, but for the bad souls instead. She wondered if this would really work on a devil.

A touch to her back brought her from her thoughts. "It's time." she heard Lance say and she dropped her hands from the necklace and followed him as he lead her through to another hall way and another set of doors. Endless it seemed the directions, but finally they stopped inside the room they had first entered through.

"His room is the one next to this. It's about twenty feet so count your steps and you should be there."

"Where are you going to go?" Ally asked as Lance turned to leave.

"Don't worry about it. Just do your job."

Ally sighed a little frustrated as he left and changed back into her original clothes leaving the dress on the bed in the room. She took a moment to stare at it. It was lovely and probably the only time she would ever get to wear a dress like it. She felt a bit of a loss and stepped outside on to the balcony and began to scale the building. She counted out the twenty steps and at twenty three managed to grab hold onto the next window. She rolled away to the side where the curtains inside hid her. She gripped onto the knife that Logan had given to her and took a deep breath before peering into the room. There was no one there. She stood up and looked again straining her eyes into the dark room for a sign of anyone.

Just as she was about to enter a large mass collided into her body knocking her over. She tumbled into a dresser and hit her head back causing her to let out a gasp. Her eyes watered as she looked up into the eyes of the man that she had seen down stairs. Lance had not given her a name but from the talk around the ball she concluded him to be a Vincent Randolf.

"Silly demon hunter likes to play spy games." the sinister voice spoke to her.

Ally lashed out with her foot at his ankle but he dodge out of the way grabbing her leg and pulling her from the dresser to throw her to the next wall. This time she had covered her head with her arms to spare any more damage and then quickly jumped up. He was no where in sight. She looked around in a circular motion, but he was gone. She looked up to see him on the ceiling lunging out at her. This time she was ready. With the blade in her hand she cut him by arm and threw him off of her with his momentum slashing a cut into his sleeve and arm.

Infuriated and with smoke rising up from his skin he seethed at her and then laughed standing up straight composing his look.

"Little hunter girl has a blade. A pretty good one I can see as well. What else can the hunter girl do?"

He smirked and shrugged off his jacket and mocked her with his arms opened wide.

"Well then come on."

Ally didn't know what to make of him. Most demons just attacked out of insanity and animal instinct, he was just like a human. He could mess with her mind. He in fact was messing with her mind. She hesitated.

"No. Then my turn."

In a flash he was no longer in front of her. She looked up in memory of the last attack but a grasp at her foot brought her to realization.

"Down here sweet heart."

He jerked at her foot sending her off her balance and onto the floor. She used her other leg to send a kick out at his chin knocking him backwards and into the wall. He stood back up and wiped away the blood dripping from his mouth and then back at her now on her own feet again as well. She couldn't over power him and she didn't have the weapons to defeat him by force either. She would have to exorcise him still standing. Her hand gripped around the necklace that she had torn away from her neck. One good hit would do it if Lance was right. If this wasn't a death trap, then one good hit would be enough.

He lunged again and pinned her down with a heavy blow to the face. Her face heated like fire and began to numb as she bit down on her lip to stop from yelling out. Then a nail scraped down from the side of her cheek to her neck erupting another feeling of fire. She felt blood trickle down her face and a tear escaped from her eye.

"Is the hunter girl done playing games? Did I hurt her feelings? Well I'm sorry, but I like to play the game until the end."

He stood up over her and took out his own blade. Ally took her chance and shot a kick straight up to him doubling him over onto the floor.

"That's a f***ing cheap shot" he spat at her.

"I like to play the game by my own rules." she returned to him and then kneeled down with the exorcist pendant given to her. She held it over his fore head and like a magnet it repelled him. She pressed down harder and he writhed a bit.

"What...what th..hell... you doin?" he clenched his teeth as Ally could see slowly and visibly the light on the pendant glowing where the words were engraved and the sould of the demon being sucked from the body. The demon saw this as well and cursed out his last words.

"You traitor...l"

That was all. there was no more movement. And the weight of the pendant released itself. Ally pulled away and stared down at the lifeless body. Just as a knock came at the door. Ally looked up in shock and then back around. Another knock came. She stood up quickly and ran to the window just as the door opened.

"What the...Hey! YOU!"

Ally disappeared off the ledge and began climbing down using the jutting stones for foot holds. It was only luckily three stories high and Lance was at the bottom waiting for her. He guided her down the last few steps and caught her at her jump.

"Let's go. Now."

Ally ran with Lance back through the bushes and the streets until they were far out of site of the chateau and in his car. She was thinking back to the demons last words.

"He said traitor.."

"What?" Lance asked.

"The demon you asked me to kill, he saw the pendant and said traitor."

Lance smiled, "Good then he has caught on. I stole that pendant from someone else, a friend of his. It will throw him of us. He will think you got it from one of his buddies. Good job by the way... six more to go."

Ally nodded and then gently touched a finger to her head. It placed blinding pain through her and she fell unconscious.

When she woke up, she was lying in a bed with a cold wash cloth over her head. The headache was still there, but there was a bandage over her cheek where the cut was. She slowly sat up and Lance reappeared.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice your injuries before hand. When you passed out I had to hurry and get you somewhere where I could fix you up."

Ally shook her head trying to make sense of his words. It was all blurring together but finally her brain managed to sort it out and she nodded in understanding.

"It doesn't matter. Fighter for hire remember."

Lance shrugged, "Well if my fighter for hire died, whats the point? And besides you are still a person. If I didn't care I would have just left you there. So your welcome."

Ally felt a bit of gratitude as she tenderly touched her hand to the bandage and then faintly felt her cheeks run hot. Even though she was unconscious, she thought that she could remember some of what happened and hands around her caring for the wounds. She thought she remembered something else as well, but she discarded it out of her mind, it wouldn't have happened. Her mind was just still a little hazy.

"Thank you then."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 19:42

*4 months later*

Logan's eyes opened and it felt as if something surged through him. The air surged into Logan's lungs. He coughed and felt around the small spaced he was cramped in. Logan found a lighter in his pocket. He flicked it on to find he was inside a wooden box. Logan pushed against the top but his strength failed him.

"heLP!" Logan coughed out, but his voice felt as if he hadn't used it for months, "HELP!" HE yelled. Logan traced the top of the casket until her found a small knot in the wood. Logan hooked his fingers in it and pulled. The wooden board snapped off and dirt poured into the wooden box. Logan took a deep breath and pushed himself into the mass of dirt.

Moment's later, Logan felt his hands break the surface. Logan planted his hands on the ground and pulled. Logan gasped in a breath as his head reached the surface. Logan grunted as he pulled the rest of his body out of the hole. Logan laid there for a moment, staring at the wooden cross that stuck up from the ground by his grave. Then Logan noticed his surroundings.

He stood to see that all the trees around his grave were lying dead on the ground, pointing away from Logan's grave. It looked as if a nuke had gone off.

Logan took off down the road. He needed to find a phone or something. Logan stumbled upon a gas station in the middle of nowhere. No one was there. So Logan broke in. He went to the bathroom to wash his face. Logan looked up at himself in the mirror. Logan's shirt was torn apart, but Logan lifted it up anyway. To his surprise, all the cuts and tears from the hell hound were gone. Something on Logan's shoulder caught his attention. Logan rolled his sleeve up and his mouth dropped as he saw his shoulder. On it, was a red welt that was shaped like a hand.

Logan grabbed a bag and began putting food and drinks into it. Logan grabbed a bottle of water and jugged it all down in one gulp. As Logan opened the cash register and began pulling out money, he heard what sounded like a low whistle. The sound began to grow until it sent Logan to the ground holding the sides of his head. The sounds destroyed all the glass in the station. Logan got up and ran outside.

Logan went to the pay phone and dialed Bobby's number. It rang twice, "Hello?" Bobby said.

"Bobby-"

"Who is this?"

"It's Logan! I-" the call was disconnected. Logan put in more coins and dialed again.

Bobby picked up, "I don't know who this is, but call again and I'll kill you.

Logan sighed and found a car in the lot. Logan hot wired it, filled it with gas and took off to Bobby's.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 20:28

Some where in New Orleans Ally was sprinting down the dark streets on Mardigras. People flooded every alley way and corner and there was always someone cussing behind her as she pushed passed them. A few sirens were wailing behind her but she knew it would be impossible for them to get through all of the parades and people. She disappeared around a corner and with the blasting of music in the night's air the sirens disappeared. The plan didn't go as expected. There wasn't supposed to be any body else there and instead of the quick in and out, Ally had to face a battle against three demons plus a mind controlled innocent, and the 6th devil. Luckily, no one had seen her face. She had been careful about that and had always kept it half covered in all of her work. And since she wasn't in any warrant data based any finger prints found would not link anyone to her as long as she didn't get caught.

Once again she could hear the sirens. Her aggravation lead to more pushes at people as she tried to squeeze past them until finally she broke through past Bourbon street and onto a more deserted one. Passing through a couple more alley ways she stopped at one in particular and pulled down on the fire escape. She quickly climbed up and pulled the ladder with her at the window and pushed her way through and onto the floor.

"Would you like a martini?" Lance said with a smile standing above her.

She laughed and stood up and shook her head. "I don't drink. Sorry. Suck it down yourself."

"With pleasure." he responded and downed the small glass of liquid and then sat down on a couch grabbing her waist to pull her down with him.

"How did it go?"

She wriggled out of his grasp and to the next empty seat on the couch.

"There was more there than you said. Three demons plus a civilian. Not my dream vacation for mardigras." she sighed pulling off her shoes and socks and her hoodie.

Lance frowned and scratched his head and shrugged. "Hm, well you finished him off didn't you?"

"Yeah of course." Ally smirked and then stood up but was pulled back down by Lance.

"You aren't hurt this time."

Ally pulled her arm free. "Uhm yeah. I have a few scrapes and bumps, but I'm fine. I'm just going to clean up."

She pulled away one last time and to the bathroom where she stood in front of the mirror and examined her face. She tossed of the clothes that to her felt like they were smothering her. She ran the faucet water and splashed it over her face. She looked the same but something had changed. Her hair had grown long again, but even then, she found there was something different about her face. She peered closely and then noticed it. Her eye color had changed. What once was a deep brown was now a turquoise green or blue. She blinked and her eyes reverted back to their original color.

"The hell. I need sleep."

She jumped into the hot running water and felt herself almost drift off to sleep there. She awoke from the knocking on the bathroom door. She quickly shut the water off and grabbed her towel answering.

"Yeah, hold on."

She towel dried her hair quickly and then opened the door when she had changed back into her night clothes.

"What is it."

Lance was already walking away.

"Follow me, you still have one last devil left."

Ally followed him back into kitchen where on a table he had out a list of names. Six of them were crossed off. Lance handed her a drink as she scanned her eyes to last name. She nearly choked on the water and began coughing.

"You okay..." Lance said concerned. She nodded and handed him back the list.

"That person.."

"You know who it is.."

"I would never forget that b!tch." (nanny computer again. xD)

"Lilith is the 7th devil."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 20:51

Logan pulled up to Bobby's house. He got out of the car and jogged up to the door. Logan took a deep breath and knocked. There was a few moments of silence, and the door opened. Bobby stood in the doorway, his eyes wide, "I-I don't bel-"

"Neither do I," Logan said walking into the house, "but here I am." Bobby stared at Logan a second then lunged at him. Logan caught Bobby's hand, "whoa! Bobby!" Logan yelled and was punched in the face. Logan stumbled into Bobb'y kitchen. Logan slid a chair between them, "Wait! Your name is Robert Winchester. You became a hunter after your wife was possessed and died. You're the closest thing I have to a father. Bobby, it's me."

Bobby slid the chair away and inched closer to Logan. Bobby swung the knife again. Logan caught his arm and twisted it behind Bobby's back, "I'm not a shapeshifter!"

"Then you're a Revanin!" Logan took the knife out of Bobby's hand and pushed Bobby away.

"If I was either, would I do this with a silver knife?" Logan rolled up his sleeve and took a deep breath. Logan slid the knife along the side of his arm. Blood quickly pool at the wound. Logan looked up at Bobby.

"Logan?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell ya," Logan walked towards Bobby and dropped the knife. Bobby threw his arms around Logan and pulled him in tight. Logan did so as well, grabbing handfuls of Bobby's shirt to hold tighter. They let go of eachother. Bobby was smiling joyously, tears in his eyes, "it-its good to see ya, boy."

Logan patted Bobby's shoulder, "yea you too."

"But, how'd you bust out?"

"I don't know," Logan said turning away from Bobby. Logan began turning his head towards Bobby, "I just woke up in a pine bo-," Logan was cut off as water was splashed into his face. Logan blinked a couple times, turned his head to the side and spit out a mouthful of water, "I'm not a demon either you know."

Bobby was smiling sheepishly, jiggling a vial of holy water, "sorry, can't be too careful."

Logan dried his face off and followed Bobby into the living room, "That doesn't make a lick of sense."

"Yea you're preachin to the choir," Logan responded.

"Logan, when we buried you. Your chest was in ribbons, your insides were slop. If you did come back-"

"Yea I know, I should look like some Thriller video reject."

"What do you remember?" Bobby asked.

"Not much," Logan said, "I remember I was a hell hounds chew toy. Then thats it. Lights out. Then I come to six feet under. That was it." Logan looked around, "Where's Ally?"

"Good question. I haven't been able to find her."

"Bobby, I told you to-"

"I'm sorry! SHe took off first thing after you died and didn't bother to tell me where the hell she was goin." Bobby acknowledged the empty bottles of alcohol, "it's been a tough few months kid. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize Bobby. I'm sorry." Logan thought for a moment. Logan ran to the phone and called the company Logan and Ally's cell phones belonged to. Logan spoke to the operator, "Yea, I lost my phone and need you to bring up it's location....Name? Yea it's under Wedge Antilles...Yea...K thanks." Logan hung up the phone and hopped on Bobby's computer.

"How'd you know she'd be under that name?" Bobby asked.

"Please, what don't I know about that kid." Logan brought up the screen and found the flashing dot on the computer screen, "she's in New Orleans?" Logan looked at Bobby, "looks like we have a flight to catch."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 23:33

The next morning Ally was up early and dressed in her jeans and a t-shirt with her hair pulled back from her face. From the kitchen she could hear Lance groaning in the other room no doubt from the effects of his last night's drinks. She smiled a bit to herself and spoke aloud to herself. "You reap what you sew."

"You what?"

Lance appeared in the kitchen with his hand to his head and a slight expression of aggravation. Ally averted her eyes when she saw that he didn't have a shirt on and even though a guy's biceps didn't really have much of an effect of her, just the sleepy eyed and bed head look of Lance to her was slightly adorable. She grabbed out a carton of eggs, milk, butter, and cheese and laid out the ingredients on a counter as she began to fish for a skillet.

"Are you hungry sleeping beauty?"

"Funny," he returned and sat down at the small bar like table that connected itself to the kitchen like a half wall. "And yeah sure."

Ally fired up the stove and let the butter melt in it while it heated up and turned back to him, leaning over the opposite end of the table. He smiled at her and put a hand to her face and leaned forward but she pulled away and turned back to the sizzling pan and added the rest of the ingredients. She had been avoiding his advances for the past month. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive, she just didn't find him serious. She could tell half the time he was just fooling around with her, but she still had a job to do and she wanted to get it done and out of the way. And then she had to find a way to get Logan out of hell, that was her first and major priority. After that, maybe she could find time for herself. They did after all had an interesting four months or so together with tracking down devil after devil. Some where along the way affections must have grown, but Ally was pushing them away. It was her job first.

Ally finished the eggs and poured them out onto a plate and passed it over to Lance without making any for herself.

"You aren't eating."

"Already did." she said and walked down the hall way of the small hotel and into the room she was occupying. Her cell phone was there. She checked it and noticed that Bobby had called again. He had called multiple times. Ally hesitated, but then found herself returning the call. The phone rang and Charlie lying by the bed looked up at her curiously with a tilt of his head. She got the voice mail.

"Bobby. It's me. I can't talk but I miss you a lot. I'm sorry, I don't know when I will be back, but I have one more stop to make."

she hung up assuming that he must have been out of the house and then replaced her phone back on the dresser and sat back down on the bed and cried into her hands. She didn't notice when Lance had walked into the room, but she didn't stop him either when he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. She missed Logan so badly. It just wasn't the same for her. Everything that she was and had been doing felt dull and void. It was only because of the unfair causes. If the situation was any different, if his death was any different then maybe she could have found some peace, but it was her fault. She had been careless and he had taken the toll for it for her.

She closed her eyes and held onto Lance like a weeping child and he hummed back to her in comfort. Ally had never told him what had happened with Logan, and he had never asked, she only could assume that he must have figured it out some where along the way. Finally her crying put her to sleep and when she woke up again Lance's arms were still around her. He had fallen asleep as well. Carefully she moved away from him and out the room. She went into the bathroom to tidy herself up and then went back to the front of the hotel. She was about to leave when Charlie whimpered.

"No Charlie. You can't. I'm sorry. You stay here and be a good boy."

He whimpered again and then sat obediently as she shut the door. She needed fresh air and time to herself. She hoped she might be able to find it down on the streets during the festivities. For about an hour or so she walked around going by store after store, never finding anything that she liked. It wasn't until she reached the end of the street did she catch sight of a familiar jacket amidst the sea of people. She followed after the jacket with tears again forming in her eyes. It looked exactly the same. She stopped and blinked away the tears. When she looked again the jacket had disappeared out of sight.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 23:45

Logan pushed through the crowds of people. Logan looked at his phone and realized he was going the wrong way. The signal from her phone was coming from a hotel a few blocks away. Logan found Bobby and the two of them made their way to the hotel.

Logan and Bobby walked up to the room's door. Logan took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Logan was anxious to see his sister. It had been too long. There was a pause and the door swung open.

"Logan!? You're alive!?" There Lance stood in the open doorway.

"And you're shirtless in the same room my sister supposably is," Logan said.

"Oh, yea. Look you guys just missed her. She headed out. Probably just for a walk. Logan, what happened? From the way Ally was, I assumed you died."

Logan at this moment, couldn't feel angry towards Lance now, "I did. And I'd rather not talk about it."

"This is frickin amazing. Come inside." Lance stepped out of the way.

Logan and Bobby walked inside. Logan walked over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. Logan chugged half of it down. "You okay, Logan?" Lance asked.

"Peachy," Logan said. Logan sat down on the arm chair in the hotel room. Logan's eyes were fixed on the door. He eagerly awaited to see his sister.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 00:09

Lance stood awkwardly in front of the two of them. The situation itself was rather amusing to him, but he could tell the two of them were less than happy with him. Bobby was giving him a death stare and Logan was facing the door in wait.

"You going to just stand there or you gonna put a shirt on boy?" Bobby said to Lance as he stood up tall in his hiker boots and bud weiser cap. He buffed himself out as much as possible and with his deep grizzly voice, the effect only added to the intimidation. Logan was still watching the door but he cracked a wide smile towards his uncle.

"Uhm. oh. Yeah. I mean yes. I uh. Yes sir.."

Lance quickly disappeared out of view into the other room and Logan turned to Bobby who was grinning to himself as well.

"That felt good."

Logan nodded. "I bet it did." He took another swig of the beer in his hands. "It's always fun to screw around with a guy for trying to screw your sis."

Bobby's face fell.

"Wait, you don't think he tried to hurt little Ally did he?"

Logan laughed. "I think he would be the one hurting if he did. You can calm your fears Bobby, we both know Ally. She isn't that type. What I want to know though...is what she is doing here with him. You said she left right? She is pulling a job if she never came home for that long. And I want to know what the job is."

Bobby nodded as Lance came back out of the room with a shirt on and flustered face. The game was back on. Bobby put on the same threatening look as before and Logan tried his best not to laugh.

An hour later Ally rolled in through the window from the fire escape. She stood up and yelled as loud as she could outside cursing a few words.

"You arrogant a**es! The next time I see you, you better hope that you are in public because I'll kick your a**! USE THE FINGER AGAIN AND ILL BREAK IT OFF!"

A few boisterous teenage laughs disappeared as Ally turned around.

"Logan I swear to God, I don't know how you do it, I..." she stopped and stared at him and Bobby and then the jacket. She had seen it earlier. She had seen it. She was speechless and Logan smiled at her.

"The hell... you." Ally started tearing up again as she threw herself to him in a hug and started wailing. He patted her back and smiled after she wiped her tears away.

"I don't believe it."

"Well you better. You know Charlie. He knows its me. It's really me."

Ally looked up at Bobby and he nodded and she hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 00:18

Logan smiled and squeezed his sister tight, "I know. I look fantastic." Logan felt his eyes begin to water. After a long moment, Logan and Ally released each other. "How've you been kid?" Logan smiled.

Ally just knodded. Ally looked down and pulled off her necklace, "I think you'll want this back." Ally handed the necklace she had given him as a christmas present when they were little. Logan had been watching her and she was going to give it to their Dad, but he didn't show up. Logan had tried to make it a good christmas for his sister. And Ally gave it to him instead.

Logan smiled, "thanks, sis." Logan lowered his head and placed the necklace on. The small pendant on the necklace was a gold head of a god that was suppose to be a guardian against evil.

After a moment of silence, Ally looked up at Logan, "Logan, what was it like?"

Logann looked at her, "What? Hell? I don't remember. I must've blacked it out. I don't remember a damn thing."

Ally lightly smiled, "thank god for that."

Logan laughed, "yea."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 00:28

"Now, I have a question for you." Logan said with an endearing smile. Ally nodded wiping away another tear and smiling back.

"What the hell are you doing here? I know you aren't here on visiting terms considering you haven't been home."

Ally shot an accusing glance at Bobby and he averted his eyes away guiltily. She looked back towards Logan, "Look-" he cut her off.

"I know you are pulling a job and that job is done with him, we are going.

"Logan!" Ally protested.

Lance cut in this time and in that instant his whole demeanor changed.

"She made a deal you know before you were even in hell. That deal isn't finished yet and until it has unless you want your sister to go back on her word and be known for that, I suggest it is you who is going to be going back home and to wait another month."

"What deal."

Lance smiled. "She's just my personal fighter for hire right now."

"Can't you do your own f***ing fighting?"

"I can, but this requires tact not just brute strength Rocky."

"Let's see which beats which, tact or a cap in your a**"

"Logan knock it off!" Ally yelled. "You two Lance. You don't own me and you.." she turned to Logan. "I made a deal for information, and it's in the past, now I have one more hit to make and I'm not letting you bring me home before it. A deal is a deal."

Logan looked baffled by her and just stared confused. "Al.." She shook her head. "I'm sorry Logan, but if this is the only reason you came here, then you are going to have to go back home until I return. You have an option. Get along together or leave. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 00:35

"Speaking of deals. How long do you get?" Logan asked.

Ally looked at him confused, "you think I sold my soul for you? I didn't"

"There is no other way this could've gone down-"

"Look Logan! I tried opening the devil's gate! Hell I tried to sell my soul but no demon would deal! Alright? You were rotting in hell for months, for months! And I couldn't stop it. So I'm sorry it wasn't me alright? Logan, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apolgize," Logan said, "I believe you."

Bobby stepped forward, "don't get me wrong, I'm glad Ally's soul remains in tact but it does raise a sticky question."

"Yea," Logan said, "what pulled me out?"

"I may have the answer to that," Bobby said, "I know a psychic that lives around here. Best damn one I know to. Maybe she could help us."

Logan knodded, "Well since we're here. Logan looked at Ally, "I'd like you to come with since its nearby. We can find out what pulled me out and kill the son-of-a-b!tch." Logan looked over at Lance, "and I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 01:18

"That's it. I'm done. You guys have your little ego battle, I'm going to bed." Ally said as she turned around and left the three of them standing there.

Lance looked after her and she finished her sentence with, "alone," before disappearing behind her door. Logan called after her as well, "Damn right your going alone."

Ally opened the door once more and whistled and Charlie ran from the group and followed her before she closed the door again.

Lance looked back at Logan with a raise of his eye brow. "Satisfied?"

Logan smirked. "Very."

"Oh and as far as you staying here, this hotel is full but I think there is another one down the street."

"Who said I was changing hotels; I'm staying in this one."

"Only two beds."

"Oh thank you for offering yours to me. You didn't have to take the couch." Logan retorted.

"Oh no worries, I would much rather share a bed with your sister than deny you one."

Logan's eyes flared and he shot a punch out at Lance who caught the throw with his own hand and threw back a punch of his own until the two were both locking the other from moving.

"Now you two." Bobby said trying to calm the situation, but they weren't listening.

"I think I'm going to go join your sister Logan."

Logan didn't answer but was still focused on Lance.

Bobby knocked on Ally's door and spoke to her before she unlocked it and let him in.

"You know, she has a tattoo on her lower back?" Lance said testing Logan.

"How the hell would you know?"

"I was the one who did it." He said with a grin.

Logan pulled back his arm and feigned a punch to throw a kick at Lance. Lance caught his leg before getting a punch from Logan's other hand. He countered with his own upper cut until they were both backed away facing each other.

"Should I tell you about the other tattoos her boyfriends gave her. I've caught her with a few hickies"

"Yeah, but those disappear, the one I gave her will last forever."

"You want me to give you a mark that lasts forever. I got a gun that says it will have a mark on your a** and memory."

"I bet you do like my a** don't you."

"That's wishful thinking." Logan returned.

The door to Ally's room opened and they both stood back up straight away from each other. Ally looked at the two of them and rolled her eyes. The bruises were already visible.

"Logan, let's go get something to eat, we have some things to catch up on. Bobby, you can stay here with Lance if you want. I know you won't do anything stupid."

Bobby nodded and shrugged as Ally left the hotel leaving the door open for Logan to follow.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 10:54

Logan glared at Lance as he grabbed his jacket and followed Ally outside. As Logan and Ally walked into the parking lot, Ally tossed something towards Logan. Logan instinctly caught it and saw that they were the keys to the Impala.

"I assume you'll want to drive," Ally smiled.

"Aw I almost forgot," Logan said unlocking the car, "miss me baby?" Logan and Ally got into the Impala, when something caught his sight. "What the hell is that?" Logan said motioning towards the thing attached to his cassette player.

Ally smiled, "that's an Ipod jack."

"You were suppose to take care of her. Not douche her up."

"Logan, I thought it was my car."

Logan smiled sarcastically. When the car started, a love song was playing on the ipod, "really?" Logan asked. Ally shrugged. Logan grabbed the Ipod and tossed it to back seat. He pulled out of the parking lot and headed to somewhere to eat.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 14:13

"I'm not leaving Logan."

"And why not!"

Ally sat at a table across from Logan with a dinner menu and sighed out of aggravation. She was annoyed by two things. The first was that it seemed that she had two people trying to control what she did and where she was. The second was that even though Logan had told her to keep her own life going as soon as he came back he was trying to take back control of it.

"I've already explained it to you. During the time you were gone, I got busy and am pulling a job right now."

"You know before I went to hell you were all torn up and didn't want me to leave, and now you can't seem to get away fast enough."

"Logan, don't talk bull like that. Of course I don't mind if you stay, but if you stay then you need to know that I'm still going to be doing what I'm doing until it's finished. I'm nineteen Logan, almost twenty, you can't keep trying to treat me like a little girl. And besides, the last target is one we have in common. Lance wants me to go after Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next