Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/20/2009, 20:37

"Get your self your own d*mn pie," she returned annoyed. "I'm not your slave and frankly you aren't on my good side right now." She was still annoyed about being rudely awoken but a few minutes later she was setting a piece of peach cobbler pie in front of him.

"I'm going out side. Tell me if you find anything."

She left as she said she would and sat outside in the back yard. She looked around a bit confused before Lance dropped down in front of her from the tree.

"Holy crap!" She yelled and he smiled at her and looked up. "I almost got to the top, but that tree just seems to keep on going."

"So you are a monkey now?" she asked with a playful smile.

"More or less." He returned.

Inside Bobby was sitting in the chair in the kitchen with a bear and a book in his hands. He smiled as he watched Lance and Ally talking and finally let out a sigh. Logan looked up at him.

"What?"

Bobby smiled and chuckled a little. "Ally is so adorable when she has a crush."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Bobby pointed outside and Logan took a look as well and shook his head. "Hell no."

He turned around and disappeared out of the kitchen and Bobby called out to him but he didn't respond. A few seconds later he returned with a satisfied smile and he watched outside.

"What did you do?"

"Watch."

A few seconds later a couple of sprinklers turned on and they could hear Ally screaming and Lance and her jumping out of the water. Finally Ally spotted him through the window and he turned quickly around still smiling. Ally flipped him off even though he couldn't see.

"I swear! I can't believe he is still upset about you coming with us."

Lance shrugged. "It's fine. You can come climb the tree with me if you like?" he said with a hopeful tone and Ally nodded still grumbling.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/20/2009, 21:11

Logan laughed as he walked back into the kitchen. An hour later and Logan felt his eyes growing strain.

"Find anything?" Bobby asked while flipping through pages.

"Other than a whole new level of frustration? No." Logan set the book down, "So, anything new with the case?"

Bobby looked up at Logan with sadness in his eyes, "I've tried callin other hunters, but they're not picking up. Whatever it is, it's comin for us."

Logan sighed, "I'll be right back. I need to grab somethin upstairs."

"Fine by me. I need to get something out of the truck anyways."

Logan and Bobby stood and Bobby walked outside while Logan went upstairs. Logan walked down the hallway when he noticed it getting colder. Logan could now see his breath.

"Hi Logan."

Logan spun around to see a girl standing down the hall. She was tall, wore nice clothes, attractive, had long hair, and had a sadistic smile.

"What? You don't recognize me? This is what I looked like before that demon cut my hair, and made me dress like a slut."

Logan muttered, "Meg?"

She smiled, "Hi." She raised her hands, "it's ok. I'm not a demon."

"You're the girl the demon possessed."

"Meg Masters. Its nice to finally talk to you when, you know, I'm not choking on my own blood." Logan remembered how he euthanised her after her exorcism, her body had been beat up bad when she was possessed. "It's ok, seriously. I"m just a college girl. Sorry, was. See I was walking home from college when I was jumped by all this smoke. Next thing I know, I'm a prisoner. In here," Meg pointed to her head. See, I was awake. I had to watch as she murdered people."

"I'm sorry."

"Yea? So sorry you had me thrown off a building?"

"Well, we thought-"

"No! You didn't think! I was waiting! Praying! I was trapped in there screaming at you, 'just help me, please!,' you're suppose to help people, Logan. Why didn't you help me?"

"I'm sorry," Logan pleaded.

"Stop saying you're sorry!" Meg punched Logan, sending him to the floor.

"Meg, meg-" Meg kicked him in the face, causing him to roll over, "we didn't know!"

Meg knelt down beside him, "no, you didn't. You just attacked. Did you ever think there was a girl in here? No. You just charged in, slashing and burning. You think you're some kind of hero?"

"No, I don't."

Meg grabbed Logan's collar and Logan noticed a brand on her hand, "d#mn right. Do you have any idea what it's like? To be ridden for months by pure evil? While your family has no idea what happened to you?"

Logan was going to answer but instead said, "we did the best we could."

Meg stood and kicked him in the side, "I had a sister. A little sister. You know how siblings are like, right? She idolized me. But she wasn't the same when I disappeared. She was just, lost. And you know what she did when she saw my battered body in the morgue? She killed herself!" Meg yelled and kicked Logan again. "Because of you, Logan! Because all you were thinking of was your family, your revenge, and your demons. 50 words of latin sooner and I'd still be alive. My sister would still be alive. That blood is on your hands, Logan!"

"You're right," Meg kicked him again. Logan crawled away from her and pulled out his pistol.

"Come on, Logan. Did your brain get french fried in Hell? You can't shoot me with bullets."

"I'm not shooting you," Logan said and pointed his gun at the chandelier and fired. The chandelier fell on Meg and she disappeared in a puff of smoke. Logan slowly stood, "iron."

Bobby ran up the stairs, "Logan I just got back inside. What the hell's going on!?"

Logan looked up at Bobby, "I think whatever's comin for the hunters, found us." Logan and Bobby ran downstairs and found Ally and Lance and told them what happened.

"Come one, we need to get somewhere safe. Follow me." They followed Bobby into his basement. He led them to a door that looked fit enough to guard money in a bank. He opened it and it revealed a circular room with a devils trap covering the whole floor. Bobby showed them that the walls were made of iron and drenched in salt. On the walls were racks of guns and equipment. There was a desk with all kinds of research and books.

"Bobby, you built a panic room?"

Bobby shrugged, "I had a weekend off."

"Bobby," Logan said holding an assault rife, "you're awesome."

Last edited by ThatOneGuy on 6/21/2009, 11:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/21/2009, 03:46

Ally raised an eyebrow and smirked a little. "You really missed us didn't you Bobby?" she said referencing to the time that they had both been gone for three months. He chuckled a little, still moving quickly around the small room in search of something.

"Like I said...I had some time..."

Ally was about to say she was sorry but Bobby spoke before she could as he held out a mysterious object wrapped in paper. She took a hold of her. It was heavy in her hands. She looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"Well...during that time that you two were gone, I figured I would make you a new personalized weapon after that run in with your alter ego and you lost the monarch blades."

Ally smiled and quickly hugged her uncle and set the object down on a counter.

"I will check it out later when we get out of this mess. I wouldn't want to dirty up what you made for me so fast. For now...Logan just hand me and Lance whatever is behind you."

Logan nodded and picked out a couple of choice items. He handed Ally a pistol with loaded holy water bullets and then turned around back towards the door ignoring Lance.

"Hey."

Logan looked back at Lance and then turned back to the weapons and then on the counter spotted a water gun disguised as a hand gun that was used as Bobby's frame for creating some of the other weapons.

"Ah. Here you go. That should cover your @ss." He grinned and threw it to Lance who caught it and squirted it and threw it back.

"bullsh*tter." He said and took off another shot gun off the rack and checked the chamber for bullets. Finally they were all set.

((I'm sorry. My posts recently have been really suckish. And I've been using Logan more than usual. xD haha. Don't worry, I'll be out my writers block soon. It's only because my mind is focused on a lot of stuff right now. Tomorrow I should be better.))
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/21/2009, 11:01

Logan set up equipment for making salt rounds. Ally sat at the table and began to work on crushing the salt into the caps. Logan walked over to Bobby and grabbed a piece of paper and pen, "Bobby, I saw this on Meg's hand. It looked like some sort of brand," Logan drew the emblem and handed it to Bobby.

"Meg Masters?" Ally asked.

"Yea, she attacked me, and was blaming me for not saving her." Logan said as he walked over to the table Ally was at. Logan sat down and began to help make salt rounds.

A few hours later, Logan and Ally were almost done with all the ammo they may need. "You see, this is why I can't get behind God. If he doesn't exist, fine. Bad crap happens to good people, that's how it is. No rhyme or reason, just horrible, evil, ok? I get it. I can roll with that. But if he is out there, what's wrong with him? Where is he while all these decent people are getting torn to shreads? How can he live with himself? Why doesn't he help?"

Logan tossed a salt cap onto the table and looked over at Bobby. Bobby shrugged, "I ain't touchin this one with a 10 foot pole."

"Yea," Logan muttered.

"Found it," Bobby said tapping a book on his desk.

"What?"

"The symbol you saw. The brand on the ghosts, Mark of the Witness."

"Witness to what?"

"The unnatural. None of them died what you'd call regular deaths. See, these ghosts were forced to rise. They woke up in agony, they're like rabid dogs. It ain't their fault. Someone rose them, on purpose."

"Who?"

"Do I look like I know? But whoever it was, used a spell so powerful it left a mark, a brand on their souls." Logan, Ally, and Lance stood up and walked over to Bobby, "whoever did this had big plans." Bobby turned towards them, "It's called 'The Rising of the Witnesses'," Bobby shifted and tapped a book, "it figures into an ancient prophecy."

"Wait, wait. What book is that prophecy from?" Logan asked.

"Well the widely distributed versions just for tourists, you know," Bobby said, "but long story short, Revelations." Logan, Ally, and Lance exchanged looks. "This is a sign guys."

"A sign of what?"

Bobby sighed and leaned back in his chair. He looked at each out of them, "The Apocolypse."

"The apocolypse, apocolypse? Four horsemen, pestilence, five dollar gas apocolypse?" Logan asked.

"That's the one. The rising of the witnesses is a mile marker."

"Ok, so what do we do now?"

"Logan shrugged, "Grand canyon. Star Trek experience. Bunny ranch."

"First things first. We survive our friends out there."

"Great, any other plans besides staying in here till Judgment Day?"

Bobby tapped his book, "its a spell to send the witnesses back to rest. I think I got everything we need here at the house."

"In this room?" Logan said hopeful.

"You think our luck was going to start now? The spell has to be done by and open fire."

"Fireplace in the library," Ally said.

"Bingo."

"This is not as appealing as a ghost proof panic room, you know." Logan stood and started grabbing equipment.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/21/2009, 23:38

((Okay. This is the point I get Ally and Lance together for future plans and purposes some funny and amusing, others sad and mournful. Omg.. xD I'm so sorry. It gets a little cheesy. But hey...lol I am a girl. xD))

Ally finished grabbing all of the rest of the supplies they would need and set it down on an empty desk before sitting down before the hearth of the fire place. The room was already stifling hot from the attic and the fire. After climbing up three floors of stairs, she was worn out and sprawled out on the floor. She groaned when Logan came up shouting for her that there was still one more trip. She picked her self up from the floor and let her legs carry her lazily past him and down to the basement where she found Lance flipping through one of the books with one hand, the other arm occupied with a box of traps and holy water. She stopped and walked over to his direction and looked down at the book.

"What are you looking at?"

He looked up at her and smiled and then pointed back down at the page in the book. Ally glimpsed writing in Latin and then the picture that Lance was pointing at. She tilted her head a bit to read the caption and then back at Lance.

"This looks exactly like the man we met. Artie. The blind man that you showed me."

"Yeah."

Ally picked up the book and tried to concentrate on the translation. She had always had trouble in fluently reading Latin. It took her a few moments to let her eyes adjust to the writing before she could make out anything. She mostly only focused on what she needed to know and then left the rest. Bobby often nagged at her to study it more, but she always put it off. Finally she had managed to finish reading the passage and read the last part aloud.

The Watchers or Grigori are a group of fallen angels told of in Biblical apocrypha who mated with mortal women, giving rise to a race of hybrids known as the Nephilim

"Grigori?" she asked Lance and he nodded.

"Yeah...they are-" he began but Ally cut him off.

"I know what they are...but did you know?"

Lance didn't answer and then finally after a moments thought, he nodded. "Yes."

"Why." she asked.

"He's my father."

The two stood silent facing each other, each with their own thoughts swarming in their heads. Ally's mind had drawn a blank. She didn't know whether to believe him or not, or even if she did believe him, she didn't understand why he was telling her. She looked around to make sure that they were the only one in ear shot and then finally spoke first to break the silence.

"Then you are..."

"A Nephilim." he finished for her. "My mother died after giving birth to me. Artie raised me like any father would. He didn't treat me like a son though. No. Just someone that he was burdened with and had to raise to be able to protect himself. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't neglectful and he wasn't cold. He just didn't recognize me as his son."

Ally nodded to what he said, but she wasn't sure if she really understood. It didn't make sense that he was telling her this just out of the blue. There was a reason.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked still unsure of the situation. It showed in her voice.

He shrugged. "I trust you. I felt like telling someone. You ever had a secret or something that you just felt like sharing?"

Ally couldn't count how many times that applied to her. When ever she had had boyfriends there was always that one missing element of honesty. When ever they asked her where she was or who she was with, she felt like a cheater sneaking behind their backs. It always ended in her relationships ruined prematurely. It would have been nice if just one time she could sit down with someone and say, 'Hi. I'm Allison Winchester. You can call me Ally. I hunt demons for a living with my brother and I can probably kick your a**. That movie was really great don't you think?' No. She couldn't say that. Not without people giving her a weird look or locking her up in an insane asylum.

"Yes." she finally answered, "but why do you care to share it with me?"

The expression on his face was unlike one Ally recognized. It was happy but also sad. It was a smile but filled with past regrets and hopefulness. It stirred up a weird feeling in her own stomach and it felt like for one moment that she was on a roller coaster.

"Have you ever wished that maybe you could for just one second put your career on hold and be able to focus on a normal life...with your real identity?"

Countless times Ally thought. "Yes."

"And did you ever just wish that maybe there could be someone like you, so that you wouldn't have to hide it and that you could just be comfortable with yourself. With someone who knew already and thought it completely normal?"

Who wouldn't!? Ally thought again. "Yes."

"Then why do you keep pushing me away?"

Ally was lost for words for an answer. She had thought she had the answer before. She wanted to get the job done. It was done. She had to get Logan out of hell. He was upstairs. She was still pushing him away, perhaps because that was all she was used to doing.

"If I hug you, will you push me away?" Was the final question and Ally shook her head.

"No."

Lance placed the rest of the books in his arms on the table in replacement of Ally who had her own arms securely fixated around him. It took a few more moments of silence for anyone to say anything and Ally kept half expecting for Logan or Bobby to come down, but they didn't.

"If I ask you another question will you say no?" Lance asked.

Ally laughed, "No."

"I thought you said?" he laughed.

"Just ask the d*mn question!" she said with a playful laugh.

"Wait...first...do you promise?"

"Sure sure."

"Will you pull away if I kiss you?"

Ally was about to say no out of the suddenness of the offer and because of the initial shock but Lance cut her off before she could say anything.

"Hey. No. You just promised."

"But! this is different! you tricked me!"

Lance then stared at her almost as if he was the shocked one.

"My goodness! Ally! Do you mean to tell me that you don't keep your promises? I thought you kept your promises?" and he cracked a smile.

"Oh just shut up you a**"

"Gladly!"

He tilted his head down to hers and gently pressed his lips over hers. Once again, Ally felt that roller coaster sensation in the pit of her stomach. Like in an elevator where you drop and then stop all of a sudden. It was different from the first time that he kissed her back at the ball when they were just acting. Back then it felt odd and disgusting to her like he was just messing around with her. Now it was much more serious as she could feel his arms tightening and his hand in her hair loosely pulling out the pony tail that she had kept it in. It wasn't until that they both heard the sounds of feet up stairs did they pull away in mid kiss. Both were slightly embarrassed as they looked away from each other. (( XD ahh love..its so sweet lol. Thank God we don't have a bunch of other people here.. T_T otherwise this RP would all be just about them revolving it around romance. At least we know how to keep it controlled...))

Upstairs Bobby was pulling out a box of old books. Logan was helping him when he stopped and looked around.

"Where is Ally?"

Bobby huffed in the strain of lugging the heavy box to a desk.

"Uh...down stairs."

Logan nodded. "Okay...where is Lance?"

Again Bobby answered with the same response. "Uh.. I think downstairs too."

"Lovely. I'll be back in two minutes."

Logan turned around towards the door way but Bobby quickly intercepted him blocking the door way.

"Bobby?"

"Oh come on. Leave your sis alone. You know how rare it is for her to actually be happy. And I can even see it on her face. She really likes this fellow. And he ain't that bad."

"Bobby, you trust people too easily. Ally trusts people too easily as well sometimes. And I frankly...am proud to say I don't trust anyone and especially not him."

He took a breath and then he spoke lowly so only Logan could hear. "Think about it Bobby. Why the hell would Lilith have an exorcist item like that? Why in the world would she want to keep something like that? Wouldn't she have it destroyed?"

Bobby shrugged. "Well uh...maybe she wanted to keep it with herself so that no one else could use it on her."

Logan nodded with a sarcastic smile. "Right right. Of course! And you honestly believe that Lance stole it from her? You really think it is that simple?"

"Well-"

"And on that note...don't you think it is a little suspicious that he would ask Ally to be his personal fighter for hire? He could have asked me or anyone else. But he chose her instead. And with Lilith and her little plans, don't you find that just a little suspicious?"

"Well Logan...you got outa hell didn't ya? Honestly...that was hard enough to believe...so yes. I think I can trust this guy. Besides, maybe he was just attracted to Ally and you know you yourself aren't the easiest person to deal with. Anyways. Don't go down and bother her."

"Too late. Move."

Logan pushed past Bobby and quickly down the stairs to the first floor and then to the basement.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/21/2009, 23:58

Logan leaned into the panic room, "you know, at any moment, Bobby and I could've gotten killed while you two were making eyes at eachother." Logan turned and began walking upstairs, "now get your @sses up here. Lance you're making the salt line."

Logan walked into the living room where Bobby was getting everything prepared. Lance and Ally came upstairs and Lance began making the salt line.

A half an hour later, Bobby began to chant the spell. A few minutes in and everything was ok. Then the lights began to flicker. Logan raised his sawn off shot gun up. Three figures appeared in the room. Two of them, Logan and Ally knew. Bobby must've known the other one. The fired at the spirits and they vanished. Logan began to reload.

"You know Logan. I can't wait to devour you." Said the voice of Jason Hendrickson.

Logan smiled, "well, I'm not a cheeseburger," Logan raised the sawn off but he was gone.

Lance, Ally, and Logan continued keeping the spirits at bay as Bobby chanted the spell. Bobby yelled to them, "only a little longer."

"Well hurry it u-" Logan was jerked out of the circle and slid into the kitchen. Logan slowly stood and saw Jason standing in front of him. "Look Jason, I'm sorry. You don't have to-," Logan cut off as he felt a crippling pain in his chest. He looked down to see Jason's hand inside Logan's chest. Logan slowly lowered to the ground as he felt his heart being gripped.

"Logan!" Ally yelled.

Logan was able to get a hold of the sawn off and swung it in front of Jason's face. Logan fired and he disappeared. The pain faded and Logan glanced down to see no wound in his chest at all. Logan sprinted back to the circle. Bobby raised the ingridients in the bowl and was about to finish, when the little girl spirit jabbed its hand into Bobby. Logan dived and caught the bowl as Bobby dropped it.

"Fireplace!" Bobby yelled.

Logan jumped up and threw the contents of the bowl into the fireplace. Immediately, the spirits vanished and the lights in the house were back on. Logan took a deep breath. "Well that was about as much fun as getting kicked in the jewls." Bobby knodded.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/22/2009, 00:26

Ally stood up with her hand tightly gripped around her gun and her finger wavering over the trigger. She looked around fully alert.

"Is that it?" she said is shocked disbelief. "Is that really effing all? I don't believe it. There is something more to this."

"Ally calm down." Logan stressed but Ally just turned and glared at him angrily and shouted.

"I'm not gonna effing calm down when I see your heart almost effing ripped out! Calm down!? Maybe I don't need to calm down! You need to be more fre#ked!"

Logan looked at her with a grimace and spoke in a cool even tone. "Ally...I've been to hell and back. Do you really think there is anything that can freak me out?"

Ally stared at him confused and with a suspicious frown. "Logan, I thought you said that you didn't remember anything from hell? If you don't remember anything, then you might as well have not even been there! I don't believe you. You aren't telling us something!"

This time Lance stepped in and gently took a hold of her arm but she shoved him off still enraged. "Ally...come on. Calm down."

"No! I'm tired of seeing the people that I care for fre#king ripped apart in one way or another!"

It was at this point that the lights started flickering again. Logan looked up taking notice and then stood up facing Ally with a stern and dangerous look on his face. This time his tone was no longer calm, but strained.

"Ally...calm yourself down."

She was only enraged more. And inside she could feel emotions inside mixing inside. They were ones of fear, ones of anger, ones of sadness and ones of every other emotion that she recognized. Her head was throbbing and it felt like a migraine. Suddenly the lights above her were too bright. She felt like they were blinding her and every noise was like a loud jackhammer in her ear. She wanted it out. She wanted it dark and quiet. The lights burst out. The bubbles shattered to the ground and the light was gone besides the moon's rays cast through the mirror. The noise was gone as well, but Ally could still feel the other's around her. They were just unsure of her. She wanted to cry. She had lost control and even though she couldn't see them, she could feel their eyes watching her with disbelief and perhaps anything, with dismay. She felt strange and weird.

"Logan," she whimpered. "I'm really scared."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime6/22/2009, 12:06

Logan walked over to his sister and hugged her, "I know."

They hugged for a moment when Ally looked up at him, "Logan, you remember it don't you?"

Logan sighed, "What do you want from me? Huh?"

"The truth. I'm your sister. I just wish you'd talk to me."

Logan knodded, "Ally, I honestly don't remember a thing from my time in the pit."

Ally knodded. Although Logan was sure she thought otherwise, "Well we better get some sleep. We should all camp out in here for tonight. We should stay in a group in case anything happens," Bobby said.

*A few hours later*

Logan tossed and turned in his sleep. Suddenly, his eyes burst open and all he could see was darkness. Logan now had the feeling that he was being watched. He let his eyes adjust to the dark when he push himself up on one arm. Logan was on the ground and he could see Bobby sleeping on the armchair by his desk. Ally was sleeping on the couch, and Lance was sleepong across the room on the floor, courtesy of Logan.

Logan turned towards the kitchen to see a man leaning against the kitchen counter. After straining his eyes, Logan could see that it was Castiel. Logan silently stood up and walked into the kitchen.

Castiel spoke quietly, "excellent work with the Witnesses."

"You were hip to all this?" Logan accused.

Castiel shrugged, "I was...made aware."

"Yea? Well thanks a lot for the 'angelic assistance'." Logan tapped his chest, "I almost got my heart ripped out of my chest."

"But you didn't."

Logan smirked, "you know, I thought angels were suppose to be 'guardians'. Fluffy wings, halos, you know, Michaelandon. Not d!cks."

Castiel smiled, "read the Bible. Angels are warriors of God. I'm a soldier."

"Yea? Then why didn't you fight?"

Castiel sighed, "I'm not here to perch on your shoulder. We had larger concerns."

"Concerns!? There are people gettin torn to shreds down here," Logan kept his voice intense but a whisper, "and by the way. When all this is goin on, where's your boss? If there is a God."

"There's a God."

"Well I'm not convinced. What the hell is he waitin for, huh? Genocide? Monsters roaming the earth? The freakin apocolypse!? At what point does he lift a d*m finger to help the poor b*stards that are stuck down here!?"

"The Lord works-"

"If you say, 'mysterious ways', so help me I will kick your @ss."

Castiel raised his hands and placed them back on the counter. "So Bobby was right? About the Witnesses? This is all some sign of the apocolypse?" Logan asked. Logan walked over beside Castiel.

Castiel knodded, "yes. Big things afoot."

"Do I want to know what kind of things?"

"I sincerely doubt it, but you need to know." Castiel shifted his weight, "the Rising of the Witnesses is one of the 66 seals."

"Okay, I'm guessing that's not a show at Sea World."

Castiel looked back at Logan, "these seals are being broken, by Lilith."

Logan stared back at Castiel for a moment, "she did the spell. She rose the Witnesses."

Castiel knodded, "and not just here. Twenty other hunters are dead."

"Of course. She chose victims the hunters couldn't save so that they'd come barreling right after us."

"She does have a certain sense of humor."

"But we put those spirits back to rest."

"Doesn't matter. The seal was still broken."

"Why break the seal in the first place?"

"Imagin the seals as locks on a door."

Logan thought for a moment, "okay, last one opens and?"

Castiel pushed himself off the counter to face Logan head on, "Lucifer walks free."

Logan's eyes widened slightly, "Lucifer? There's no such thing."

Castiel smiled, "merely days ago you thought there was no such thing as me. Why do you think we're walking among you now for the first time in over 2,000 years?"

Logan's voice was barely a whisper, "to stop Lucifer."

"It's why we've arrived."

Logan smirked, "well, bang up job so far," Logan leaned back against the counter, "stellar work with the Witnesses. 'S nice."

Castiel sighed, "we tried. There are other seals. Other battles. Some we'll win and some we'll lose. This one, we lost," Castiel noticed Logan smugly smirk, "our numbers are not unlimited. Six of my brothers died in the field this week. You think the armies of Heaven should just follow you around? There's a bigger picture here." Castiel leaned in close to Logan, "you should show me some respect. I dragged you out of Hell. I can throw you back in."

In that next moment, Castiel was gone. Logan was left in the silence of the kitchen. Logan eventually returned to the living room and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7