Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping Center

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Takenya

Takenya

Shopping Center - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:34

'Somewhere where the bathrooms are clean but they only offer cheap cash!'

*She answers*

'Heheh ...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/weirdlittlechild
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:36

She laughed at them both and raised an eyebrow thinking but not coming up with a thing.
"No clue i just got into this town. Should we walk around and just see what we find?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:37

"Well I meant here. I don't know if the bathrooms are that clean, but I don't use public restrooms or I at least try my hardest to avoid them." She shrugged again and then looked around for where she thought the food court would be. She hoped they had a taco bell. "And yeah...just walk around I guess." she said and started in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:39

*She nods to Janis*

'I don't do well with Public Restrooms, either.'

*She follows Janis, holding her hand, having a really bad habit of holding someone older than her's hand*

'Sorry, old habit.'
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:41

Ain marched to be silly but then walked normally looking around curiously at everything and felt around her pockets for her camera but forgot that she left it at school to charge.
"Soo thinking into the future haha what will you guys do after this?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:44

"Go home. Relax." Janis said and then linked her arm through both Ain's and Takenya's. "There, it's fine. Old habits are okay. We all have them." Walking like they were Janis almost wanted to start singing the Wizard of Oz theme song but held back from the embarrassment she would face in the mall. It would be entertaining though and she cracked a smile at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:45

*Takenya turns her head to Ain, curiously*

'After what?'

*She looks at Janis and giggles, smiling and humming a tune, skipping, knowing that she's the only one skipping, but doesn't notice 'nor care*
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:47

Ryuu walked back to the lower level of the mall with a bag in his hand with a smile on his face.He waved to them again and walked to them.
"Im gonna stick around if Its ok."
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:48

She smiled a crooked smile at what janis thought she meant and then looked over at takenya.
"I meant after school is over, what will you do?"
She asked looking off now into the different stores then looked up to see that there were windows so she was able to see the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:50

"Oh. Well I have this job now. So I guess come here. I hope you guys get in as well so you can come with me." she smiled. She blushed a little feeling embarrassed from the misunderstanding. "It's going to be hard though, because I really wanted to sign up for a sport or something. Luckily those won't start for another month or so and by then I can arrange times for a schedule. " She stopped and waved back a moment at Ryuu and nodded.
"If you want."
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:53

Her crooked smile went down more when that still wasnt exactly what she meant but she went with it and tilted her head to see them both.
"What sport will you sign up for?"
She asked them both laughing a bit wondering how well she was at sports and thinking of how much she was horrible at them.
Back to top Go down
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:54

'My Mom said she's gonna make us move in with that man that she really likes.
Me and my brother are worried, so, we might end up leaving her to go visit my older sister.'

*Takenya smiles at the two girls, trying not to make it a sad moment*
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:55

"So.Where to?" He asked from them.
"Hope we get something to eat cause im huuungry."
He stretched the word for fun and looked around yet again.
He looked inside the bag what he was carrying to check if all the stuff that he bought was still there.He didnt want to lose them.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:59

"Ahh i see. You dont like him takenya?"
She asked trying not to pry but she was curious about it.
She then looked at ryuu then to janis grinnig but then frowned at herself knowing shell have to chip in now, this made her laugh to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 18:59

"I don't know. Do you have money?" She asked in hope. Fifteen dollars could only get them so far. She looked at the bag that Ryuu was carrying and pointed while stifling a yawn. "What's in the bag?"
Back to top Go down
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:01

*She shakes her head, disagreeing*

'No. He abuses his children. It scares me.'

*Looking across the line of the two other females beside me and the male at the end, staring at Ryuu, blankly*

'Hi, there, Ryuu!'
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:02

"Oh. Well why don't you call CPS or something?" Janis said, just then switching over to the other conversation. She was still nonchalant about the whole situation. It wasn't like she could be entirely freaked out. She didn't know the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:04

"Hihi.New strings to my guitar and for my bass.And I have 50$ or so left."
He looked at the girl wondering why she just looked at him, he shaked his head lightly and looked up to the ceiling.It wasnt the same as the sky obviously but he had a bad habit looking up and dreaming that he could fly away to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:05

*Takenya turns to Janis, shrugging to her*

'I feel as though I shouldn't get into their situation ...'

*She looks back at Ryuu, wondering why he didn't reply, feeling empty, again as I look at the kids running around the stores*
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:07

"CPS?"
She was unfamiliar with the term but looked at takenya to see if she knew what is was and if she had. Her stomach growled again and she looked up disatisfied with herself for being so hungry after todays lunch.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:09

"Child protective services." Janis answered Ain before commenting on Ryuu. "Oh my gosh. Ryuu. You are so rude." Janis rolled her eyes and then just shrugged it off with a laugh. "Well then in that case you are chipping in another ten so we can all eat." She started walking again until she found a directory. She scanned the directions and then turned again to leave. "It's the opposite way." she said as she headed in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:11

Ryuu followed Janis not saying a word until they would get to there where they could eat.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:12

"Ahh i see."
She nodded and turned also in that direction. She looked up again but there were no windows coming up yet so she couldnt see the sky so she looked forward at the different stores.
"It must be nice to work here ehh. You could just eat here for lunch breaks haha"
Back to top Go down
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:14

*Takenya lifts her arm up, looking at the watch around her wrist,
watching the thin hand move as she sighs once, dropping her hand back
down*

'I have to go, Janis, Ain. I'll talk to you guys, later. My little brother has to eat, y'know.'

*She giggles and hugs both of them*
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:16

"Ah. It was nice meeting takenya-chan."
She said with a smile hugging her back wondering if she needed any help too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping Center
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: