Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping Center

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Shopping Center - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:16

"Okay." she waved good bye with a smile and then sat down at a table with Ain and Ryuu. "Okay. Well back to question number one. Who wants to eat what? I'm going for subway."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:18

'Nice meeting you, too. May I borrow two bucks? I have to ride the bus home, Heh ...'

*Takenya scratched the back of her noggin and smiles, innocently*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/weirdlittlechild
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:20

Ryuu gives her couple bucks.
"Take care.I dont realy care Janis I just want to eat."
His stomach growled.
"..."
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:21

She looked around the court to see there was a pizza place for her too eat.
"Ive got the pizza place."
She hopped up and down for no reason holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:25

"Well I'm going to the subway over there. I'll be right back. You guys get what you want." She sped off to the line before it became too long and took place third. She looked over the counter to decide what she wanted. It wasn't really even a decision. It was just automatic. She only liked one sandwich there. A few minutes later she was back with a smile of glee with her sandwich and drink on a tray.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:27

Ain walked off towards the pizza line fortuantly no one was there yet and she was able to buy her things with her money not having any change though she came back with her pizza and apple juice smiling and sitting down ready to devour it.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:30

Ryuu grabbed a piece of Janis sandvich and ate it.
He stood up and walked to the subway place where Janis got her bread. He ordered and came back with extra large salami sandvich with a huge smile on his face.
"Hehehe." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:32

Janis watched in shock and her mouth partially agape as part of her sandwich was devoured in front of her. "Ryuu you jerk! I didn't order that for you!" She grabbed the other half of her sandwich before he could get to it and took a bite. It probably would have tasted better if she could have had the other half as well.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:37

She laughed and watched how she had to get back in line sipping her apple juice. She then looked up happy to see there was a window and so she could see the sky. It was getting dark but only her cat would be waiting for her. She tried to remeber if she left her food making a weird face trying to remeber.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:38

"Hehe sorry.You can have a piece of my sandwich if your not a vegeterian."
He ripped his own sandwich to half and ate the other half then he put the other half on Janis tray.
"Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:40

"I don' know. I've only liked the turkey sandwiches with my personal choice toppings." She looked at the half given to her and then tasted a bit. It wasn't bad and it was fair. She wasn't going to be rude and reject it. "Okay okay. Fine." She laughed. "Forgiven." Seeing Ain look up at the sky she looked as well. "I should probably get home after this."
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:43

She looked back down at her finished tray and then threw her stuff out coming back rubbing her head.
"Where do you live at by the way?"
She asked a little weary so she looked as if she didnt need a straight answer or one at all.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:48

Janis paused for a second and set her sandwich down. "Well, I was supposed to live in the dorm rooms. My parents live up in Washington and I told them that the rooms were free. They are divorced so if they knew it cost money I wouldn't be allowed to come here. They can't afford it. Luckily I had a friend who told me about a place that as long as you pay in cash they will let you stay in one of the motels. I stayed there for a while and then one day I got lucky and found this abandoned house...well..not a house really..." She shrugged. She didn't want to explain any further. It wasn't her home. So she didn't really live there. She was just trespassing.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:54

She tilted her head at the last part but figured it wasnt much of her buisness.
"Thats cool and lucky. You wont have to pay anymore haha"
She looked back up and figured it was time she got going, her cat would stray off after a while. She figured she shouldve brought her like she planned, she didnt because she was afraid shed be taken away.
"Well id better get going, i left my camera back at the school im gonna see if i can get it then head home. Nice meeting you guys"
She waves to them both, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:59

Janis waved feeling a little weird. Maybe she just shouldn't have said anything at all. It did sound odd to just find a house. And she had to remind herself again. The house wasn't abandoned. The owners were just gone and when they came back it would be back to the crappy motel again. She then thought of Ryuu.

"Hey, are you still staying at that dump?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:23

"Yea.Why you asking?"
He asked from her.He look her as he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:26

She shook her head and laughed. "I don't know. Just wondering. That place sucks. And you know where I'm at, I've already told you, there are more rooms than I can count. As a friend, I guess I would be offering you a favor."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:27

"Im not going to that house again.."
He said just like that.No second toughts then he let out a smile.
"I like it there in the motel."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:30

Janis frowned but didn't press the matter further. She understood though. If it was a friend of his that lived there and he thought he was dead...then she understood. But it didn't feel like it. There is no way the person could be dead. There would have been news about it or something. Someone would have put out a missing person's report or something.

"Fine. Fine. Are you happy with the music class?" Janis changed the subject with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:33

"Yea Im happy with it but I CANT CURSE."
He said the rest of the sentence almost yelling.
He sighed deeply and sank to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:35

Janis stared at him confused. "I thought he said you can. You just can't drop the f-bomb and you can't call anyone names. He said that it is fine since it is still an expression of creativity."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:36

"Like hell he did."
He said with a serious tone in his voice and looking like it too.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:38

"I remember it too!" She said frowning. "You just don't listen!" Annoyed she finished the rest of her sandwich in silence. When she finished she dumped the tray and walked back to the table and sat down. "You sure were grumpy though this morning."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:40

"Just tired.Thats all."
He sat back up normally as he was drumming on the table with his fingers.
"Where to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 20:41

"I'm going home. I don't have any more money and it's getting dark." she said standing up and pushing in her chair. "Where are you going? Back to that cheap motel?" she rolled her eyes at his stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Center   Shopping Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping Center
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: