Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 21:43

Ryuu walked to the flower store to buy some flowers to his dead parents.
"Its that day again I see." Said the flowerist
"Yea." Ryuu said and walked out to head towards the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 22:43

After school had ended, Janis went to go look for Ryuu. She hadn't yet gone home since she was at least going to give him his work. She seriously doubt he would do any of it, but at least she could try and be kind. After twenty minutes of searching she gave up and sat down on a bench to relax.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 22:46

Ryuu got back from the cemetary as he spotted Janis he dived into a rose bush.
"Crap.."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 22:56

Janis turned her head to the side when she thought she saw something flicker past, but there was no one there. A little bored she flipped through the pages of work that Ryuu had to fill out. It wasn't homework. That wouldn't start for another week or so. But he did need to fill out information for his address. He couldn't put that he lived at the motel. Janis frowned wondering if she should meddle or just let it go.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 23:03

The spikes started to cut Ryuu a little by little.
"OH GO OUCH GOD DAMMIT AA"
He jumped out from the bush and rolled in a store next to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 23:06

Janis lifted her head to face Ryuu and then back at the rose bush. She put two and two together and frowned. Finally she got up and without saying a word dumped the work for him on him.

"I was just trying to be nice!" she said this and stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 23:11

Ryuu collected the papers as he rub the back of his head feeling sad what he did to her.He got back up and started to walk back to the motel.It would be a long walk.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 23:17

Janis let the anger evaporate as she walked away from him. She was only trying to be nice. But he obviously didn't want it. And for her to try and force help she knew was wrong. It was like trying to push a cart sideways. Still, she was angry and needed to just get some time to herself.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/5/2009, 17:54

Ryuu took a cellphone out of his pocket and started to enter her number as he entered the number a figure walked infront of him.They talked about something then Ryuu nodded and followed the figure in a mansion in edge of the town.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/5/2009, 19:24

Seeing Ryuu walking away with some strange person, Janis forgot her anger right away out of curiosity. She debated with herself for a moment on whether she should just leave him alone or follow. Her curiosity like always got the better of her and she followed at a far range stopping at the edge of a mansion.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/5/2009, 19:32

Ryuu and the figure walked in the mansions front door then after few security protocols they let them in.Ryuu walked near a window and sat on a chair under a window. Few moments later a person they call 'Don' came infront of him and started talkin'.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 13:14

Janis was still too far away to see what was going on and the doors had already shut along with the gate. In her opinion, upon inspection this mansion was no where near as magnificent as the chateau, but it was probably just the color choosing she didn't like. It was still huge. But the gates were still easily passable with her size. She squeezed through the railings and then looked around at the large courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 13:32

Ryuu noticed her in the yard and quickly waved his hands towards her. A sign to her to get out before the guards come but before he realized the guards had noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 13:36

Janis saw Ryuu wave just in time for other guards to take notice of her. Her skin drained of the little color that it already had and she stood petrified for a moment before forcing her legs to move. She stumbled at first and the cold grass finally gave her the cold feeling she needed to move. She ran to the side of the house and then to the back where a kitchen door was opened. She slipped in slowing only for a second to enjoy the smell. No one was in there at the moment, but she was sure they would be back any moment so she quickly found her way through another door. Now she was completely lost. There were so many hallways just like the Chateau.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 13:42

A person walked behind her and grabbed her by her hand then dragged her there where Ryuu and the figure was.
"Whos that girl Ryuu." The figure asked him and Ryuu responded.
"A friend.Just dont hurt her."
"Youve been a good soldier and we got you here so you can be promoted so no we wont hurt you." The Figure said it and introduced himself.
"Im Carmine Valentino.Pleased to meet you."
Ryuu sighed and tought what he had got her into.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 13:48

Janis smiled back up at him thankful that she wasn't going to get in trouble and because this person seemed to have manners. She nodded and responded in kind. "You too, I'm Janis."

To her the situation seemed to become completely relaxed but one look at Ryuu told her that he was still stressed about something. She didn't let the thought bother her though.

"Ryuu," she finally said after a bit of silence, "who are all of these people?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 13:52

Ryuu stood up and said.
"The mob.And Im their henchman." He walked next to Janis and whispered in her ear. "Dont get doo deep otherwise they will.." Then Ryuu stopped the sentence and walked over to Carmine. He said something and they walked into another room.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:04

"Mob?" Janis said confused under her breath. She laughed a bit hesitantly and then followed Ryuu wondering if this was some sort of game or something. The man she had just met seemed to have really good manners and did not look at all like the mob type. And even though the security guards looked real, they probably were considering the property type.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:07

"Janis you cant follow me in here."He said that and closed the door and a few moments later RYuu came out with a gun in his pocket.
"Time to go." He said that and started to continue to walk towards the exit as Carmine came out of the room he said. "Report to me when Its done."
Ryuu nodded and left the building.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:09

Janis waited outside the door and tried to eavesdrop but the door was apparently sound proof. She could only hear distant muffles. Finally with a shock she jumped up as the door opened. Ryuu walked out with something that looked like gun. She stared at it for a moment and then back through the door which was already closing.

"Hey, Ryuu. Shouldn't you put a band around that or something. People might think it is real." she said with worry. Whatever game it was, it at least was authentic even if a bit scary.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:12

"It isnt a toy.." He said that coldtly, It wasnt like him. He entered trough the gate and opened GPS from his cell and in the map there was a red dot.A location where he had to go.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:14

"What?!" She said in almost a shriek but then calmed her voice down as she followed after him. His legs were longer than hers so she had to almost jog to keep up with him. "Then what are you doing?!" Her breath huffed a little from half jogging and talking and the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:16

Ryuu looked at her and said.
" A target." He looked at the GPS again, it was heading this way with something fast. Maybe it was a car maybe it was a bike but he didnt know so he grabbed the pistol from his pocket and loaded it.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:18

"Hey! What are you doing!" She shouted. No one else was around but if someone did see him, he would certainly get in trouble. She knew he couldn't have a gun legally since he wasn't old enough to even have a permit to get one. She yanked on his arm where he was trying to load the gun.

"Ryuu! Don't do something stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:20

"Hide and close your eyes." He said those words as a car came towards him.
"NOW!" He pointed the car with a gun and shot the driver trough the glass.He wasnt the target but the person in the back seat was. He walked there and shot him cold bloodly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town   Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: