Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderland Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Wonderland Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime6/3/2009, 18:44

Welcome to Wonderland.

In order to make your happiness definite, feel free to ruin mine. All time wasting questions, all annoying comments, and all stressful complaints are allowed freely here. If you have a question that has not been addressed anywhere, ask away. If you have a comment that deals with the site, which may be good or bad, say it now. If you have any complaints, whether it be about the site or anyone else, spit it out. I will get back to you as soon as possible within a 24 hour period. Until then, waste my time, annoy me, and aggravate me.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime6/5/2009, 16:51

Grr...
Back to top Go down
exitthisway

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 06:18

ooh.. i want to aggravate you Smile

(and i apologize in advance if you've already done this)

actually i had an idea from another roleplaying forum that im a part of. I was thinking that for each rp thread you would make one thread the OOC and another thread the IC so as to keep them separate and help to maintain the flow of a story line without getting the two mixed up. for example:

lets say i wanted to make start a new rp about life in high school.. i want to name this.. "High School" so the threads would look like this when i post it:

"High School (OOC)"

"High School (IC)"

the OOC thread is specifically used for "out of character" context.. the things you would normally say in the parenthesis you put in the OOC. Other things that go in here would be character sheets and such.

the IC is specifically for in "in character" context and should be void of any side comments in parenthesis. Those comments go in the OOC. a description of the roleplay would be acceptable in the IC as it gives people who are just viewing the story an understanding of what is going on. The IC should also contain a link that leads to the OOC.

and i know this might make things complicated so what you would have to do is open a subforum that held all the OOC threads. (if you can)

this separation of the IC and OOC helps to keep the flow of a story and makes things look clean. plus you can do all kinds of things in the OOC like direct the plot of the story and add twists, etc.

let me know if you need a better explanation and i'll just show you an example from another site.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 07:13

((That is a good idea. There is also another part that I had to that. Because I had been thinking somewhere along the lines of that. Basically, since people leave a lot and others are still here, it is hard for them to catch back up with everyone else. There is going to be an entire room for each RP where it is updated each time a check point happens. You will see what I mean later. I will consider your idea, but don't forget there is a chat box message on the front page especially for that.))
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 07:30

@.@
Back to top Go down
exitthisway

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 13:45

Wonderland wrote:
((That is a good idea. There is also another part that I had to that. Because I had been thinking somewhere along the lines of that. Basically, since people leave a lot and others are still here, it is hard for them to catch back up with everyone else. There is going to be an entire room for each RP where it is updated each time a check point happens. You will see what I mean later. I will consider your idea, but don't forget there is a chat box message on the front page especially for that.))

oh ya i saw that. okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Discussion   Wonderland Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Discussion
Page 1 of 1