Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Motel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 14:58

He laid down and said one word.
"No."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 14:59

"Fine." Knowing that she would have to follow through with her threat or lose the battle she searched around the small motel until she spotted what looked like to be clean laundry. She grabbed a shirt and threw it over what he was already wearing or at least tried to.

"Sit up! I can't get this on when you are like that! You are acting like such a baby!"
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 15:00

"Not going.Got more important things to do today."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 15:08

"Like what?!" She said struggling to get his arms up but he was stronger than her and it was hard to even budge him. She stopped when a couple passed by and stared awkwardly. She shouted out the door behind them. "I'm trying to get my little brother to school! He has autism!" she yelled in excuse. She then turned back to Ryuu. "What is more important huh?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 15:10

"I need to walk to my parents grave.10km walk and before that I need to visit a flower store and tune up my guitar and bass."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 15:13

Janis stopped and frowned at him. She couldn't remember if Ryuu had told her that his parents were dead before or not. It did make sense since he was living alone. She dropped his shirt and let go of him. "Oh. I see. Then I will leave. Sorry." She left feeling rude and embarrassed for not have asking before. He seemed to have lost a lot of people. Feeling sad she walked the rest of the way by herself to school.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 15:16

Ryuu lifted the door up in its place after that he walked to his bed and continued to tune the instruments.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2009, 17:44

He came home after buying a amp from the dolphin beach mall a smile on his face as usual after getting something new for music and expressing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Motel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: