Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Motel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 19:07

Ryuu walked trough a door to his apartment that he had just rented, he threw his shoes to the corner and crashed on the bed not far from the door.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 14:47

Feeling a little guilty about the situation at the chateau, Janis went to go find Ryuu and apologize again. As she was walking down the street and the lights flickered on, she began to wonder why again she was apologizing. It wasn't like she killed his friend, if his friend was even dead. She also had no idea where he went. She started off in the direction of the school but then decided that he wouldn't be able to even get in there. Janis sat down to begin thinking about all the closest places he could be and then decided on the only Motel he could get into. The landlord didn't care if you were under 18. He would still give a place to you as long as you had cash. She knew, she had to stay there once her self. It was the worst.

Twenty minutes later she was at the front desk with directions to his room. When she was outside of it she hesitated knocking wondering if she should just go home. It seemed pointless, but she found herself knocking anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 14:57

Mumbling a little bit he tried to stood up, his movements were slow and clumsy, looked like he would fall on his face anytime as he walked towards the door.
He was quessing that the knocker would be Janis.It was obvius that she felt quilty and looked like that too and Ryuu knew the reason why she came.She wanted to apologize.He was infront of the door, hand almost in the door knob.He opened the door a little bit and said.
"What do you want now?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 15:01

Now she really did suddenly feel guilty for even coming at all. She forgot how late it was and that he would probably be sleeping. She hesitated a bit at loss for words. She could see that he had just been sleeping from the stature of his clothes and hair and his eyes.

"I just wanted to talk...er apologize. Something like that."

Now that she was embarrassed for her rudeness she couldn't even think of why exactly she was there anymore. She half expected just to be turned around to go back home.

"Can I come in?" she asked with doubt.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 15:07

Ryuu mumbeled couple of words as he turned around from the door and walked towards the kitchen to make coffee.He searched cabinets for coffee beans, he didnt find any.He turned around and went back there where Janis was and asked.
"Out of coffee, you want water or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 15:10

"I don't drink coffee anyways?" she said a bit confused and then nodded. "I think water would be fine." She still waited to be invited, but seeing as she didn't think he was going to either out of forgetting or out of his tiredness, she stepped in anyways. It looked exactly the same as the crappy room she had stayed in. The bare minimum that was only good for bathing, eating, sleeping. And even all of that was low quality.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 15:59

He walked back to the kitchen, few moments later he brought a glass of cold water for her.Trying to keep his eyes open he took couple pieces of sugar from the table.He walked back to the bed and sat down to it as he yawned and asked."So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 16:02

She held the glass of water in her hands and then placed it back down on the table to speak before taking a drink. She would just have to come right out and say it.

"Well like I said, I wanted to apologize and talk about whatever it was that happened that made you upset. I must have done something?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 16:04

Ryuu sighed and was a little bit angry as she brought it up again, he took a breath and said.
"You dont have to worry and you didnt do anything."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 16:07

Now a little upset her self for just trying to apologize and be kind she just sits silently in her thoughts wondering what to say next. A few more seconds of silence go by before she takes a drink of the water. It tasted just as she remembered. It would be horrible for anyone to stay in this place.

"Do you really actually want to stay here right now?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 16:16

"Yea I want."
Ryuu laid down on the bed and said.
"Anything else."
He looked around the room where they both were, thinking about saving money and moving out but he didnt say it to her cause he wouldnt know her reaction.As he looked around he noticed a roach next to his feet and stomped on it, feeling disgusted that theres roaches in here.It showed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 16:19

"I don't believe you." she said with stubbornness and a frown on her face. No one wanted to live in a dump like the one they were standing it. She couldn't stand it herself. If it hadn't been for the fact that she had gotten lucky and found the temporarily abandoned chateau, she probably would have called home to tell her parents everything.

"There are probably more rooms than we can count at the other place. Why don't you just stay there?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 16:29

Ryuu pulled a blanket on his face and said.
"Youve better go."
He turned so that his face was towards the wall not saying a word he squeezed his fist into a 'ball' and punched a hole in the wall.His hand started to bleed, he didnt care, he didnt want to go back in the house.He just laid there facing towards the wall with his fist bleeding.He was both sad and angry.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 17:08

"Fine then."

Flustered that even though she was trying to be polite, she was still turned away, Janis left without another word and slammed the door behind her. She would go investigate the Chateau herself. She would have known if the person who had owned the house was dead; it would have felt like it. Instead of the gloomy depressing feeling, it was still cheerful with a slight bit of loneliness. Maybe later then when she proved whoever it was Ryuu was talking about wasn't dead, he would be a bit more sincere.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/28/2009, 22:45

Ryuu got back from the mall infront of his room, he started searching from his keys to open the door.Minutes later the door was opened and closed and he was collapsed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 08:55

-In the next morning-

He woke up and wiped some drool out of his face, not going to school today.Skipping school was a bad habit of his, once or twice a week he wouldnt be in school.He hopped up from the bed then crouched down and took his guitar and his electric bass under the bed.He took strings off from them and started placing new ones.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 08:58

Janis shivered a bit and held her arms tightly close knit together. Even though the general weather was still warm in the afternoons, the mornings were always a bit chilly. She knocked again, a bit louder. "Ryuu. Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:02

Ryuu put down the guitar what he had been holding then he walked towards the door what Janis had been knocking on.He opened it slowly and said.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:04

Janis looked at him confused and raised an eye brow. "What are you doing? Get dressed. We are going to school." Then realization came to her and she shook her head. "You aren't skipping!"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:06

"Yea I am."
He closed the door, opened it and closed it again.He was laughing quietly at her almost tearing apart.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:12

"Stop being a jerk!" she yelled and banged on the door again. She was shivering a bit more from having been only standing there and not moving much. When he didn't open the door again she knocked a bit more hesitantly. "Hey...Open up! It's cold. And you are going!"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:14

"I open the door if Im NOT going.And I can hear that youre cold so whats it gonna be."He said those words and sat down behind the door with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:20

"Fine." She pouted and sat against the door with her arms folded and her legs curled up to her. She would just sit there until he decided he was going to come out and go to school. After a few moments of thought though she was back up and knocking on the door. He would never come out that way. And then she decided the other way around. "Fine...if you won't open the door. I will!" She quickly turned the knob and pushed it open and pushed him outside and shut the door this time locking it.

"If I open the door...you are going to change and go to school. Or you can freeze like that." she said with her own smile.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 09:24

RYuu kicked the door open and walked back in.
"Not going to school today.Not been at school in this day for 10 years now."
He sat down on the floor again but this time he was facing the other way from the door.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 14:57

"You are going to school. And now you are going to have to either replace the door or somehow get it back up!" She nearly shouted but still kept her voice low enough for the courtesy of the other sleeping neighbors.

She sighed and looked around and then back at him. "Don't make me get you ready myself." she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap Motel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Motel   Cheap Motel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Motel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: