Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithoes

Mithoes

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:10

Mithoes walked along the shore of the ocean, his toes sinking into the sand as he looked out towards the horizon, debating on whether or not to try to get into the water to see if it was warm enough. He shrugged and stepped into the water, instantly regretting it as cold chills were sent up his leg.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:16

Janis kicked the soccer ball up along the street high above the beach. Jagged rocks showed themselves down the jutting edge. She looked out at the beach spotting a familiar face. With a smile she kicked the ball out high towards that person's direction as she began climbing down the steep slope.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Mithoes

Mithoes

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:21

Mithoes turned around just in time to see a soccerball flying at him, and with a startled leap, he jumped back, kicking at the ball so it didn't touch the water, sending it back in the direction it had come from, which was straight at a girl he recognized a little too late. "Hey, watch out!" He called, trying not to laugh at his own rotten luck for kicking the ball straightt at someone.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:35

((lol xD yay for something dramatic! this will be a good time to get a hospital thread in haha. xD lol.))

Janis thought she heard someone shouting, but the wind carried the voice away and she turned around to a ball. It hit her forehead knocking her back to the rock where her head back fired and hit again. She lost her grip on the rock and began tumbling along the others with blurred vision fast going black. Finally she felt the comfort of sand, but her head hurt and her vision was failing her so she rested.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:42

Mithoes stared in shock for a total of two seconds before dashing towards her and searching her hair for blood, where he found plenty. "Oh no... oh oh no oh no. You've gotta be kidding me." He said in a stressed tone, searching her pockets until he found her phone, flipping it open and dialing 911.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:47

Janis moaned a little as she opened her eyes feeling a hand behind her head. It hurt a lot and it felt numb and nauseating. Then the pain flooded through her head again like a massive headache and she fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 22:11

Mithoes looked down at her, silently cursing his stupidy as he told the police where they were at and to send an ambulance. In the mean time, he tor off a strip of his shirt and wrapped the cloth around her head, knowing it was a crude bandage, but not caring at the moment, since it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 08:42

For the next thirty minutes, fading in and out of subconscious, Janis felt different hands around her and different voices. The numbing pain faded with her. At first she wouldn't feel anything, and then she would feel pain so harsh, it knocked her back out. Finally she managed to open her eyes wide enough while she was being carried away to see how far she had fallen from the cliff of rocks and where she hit her head.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 11:10

Mithoes sat in the ambulance next to her, staring down at his feet, feeling horrible. If only he had just caught the ball. But no, he had to be stupid and kick it back. He sighed slightly, looking over at her unconcious body, which made him feel even worse.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 14:12

((MY FACKING TEETH HURT. I just got my braces. xD haha. I actually like my smile better with them on. :3 O_O I look more like a teenager than a kid.))

xD hospital thread?
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 14:34

((I dont want braces o___o painful looking and sounding v_v and sure, you make it >:3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 1 of 1