Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dophin Beach Mall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenokiller

Kenokiller

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 19:50

- Walking around looking for things to get for Haru - Well... - Sighs - It is his birthday...
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 19:53

Janis walked into the mall with a quarter of the allowance her parents had sent her for that month. She needed to buy a pair of black pants and a white dress shirt for her new job. It would put a dent in her small wallet, but it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 10:16

Karin walked past the stores looking for something unknown but nothing catched her attention, she sighed with a bit of dissapointment and sat on a bench " ughh, what am I suppose to get her" she mummbled pulling some money out of her pocket, 70 dollars it wasn't alot but it was her weekly tip from working at the restaurant "I guess this will do.."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:00

Ryuu is in the music store as usual, looking for new amp's for his instruments with a smile on his face.He is in happy mood today but doesnt know why because what happened in the town where he was at.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:13

She got up and kept walking by the stores simply looking at the front trying to see if she could find something that "she" would like, looking for a gift for her sister wasn't easy it was actually harder than she thought. She stopped in front of the music store and stared at a poster on the front glass " All old records half price" Without hesitation she walked in and began to search.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:18

He turned around to look for another products and saw her so he raised her hand and said. "Oi Karin over here." He tought she noticed her so he continued to look for a good amp.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:21

She quickly glanced up from the cds she was looking at the moment she heard her name, she smiled at the sight of some one she knew then she slowly trotted to where he was. " Hey Ryuu."
Back to top Go down
Kenokiller

Kenokiller

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:22

(Oh okay 1st person)
Natsu continues to walk as he relizes that Haru had always wanted a game console of his own "Eh..... probably better then him using mine all the time" He walks in the store with an odd feeling. Yelling with jaw dropped "Four hundred??"
Manager:Yup
"For a game console? Just one?"
Manager:Yup
He starts to mumble while getting out his wallet "Haru better get me somthing twice as much as this =_=" Grabbing the bag he pays no attention to the mananger flicking him off
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:23

"What are you doing here?" He asked that out of the curiosity and waited for her answer as he searched his pocket for money to buy the amp he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:30

" Im sorta looking for an appropriate gift.." she answered with a little sigh at the ending " I thought it might be hear..." She looked around trying to see if she might just by coincidence get a quick glance of where the old records where.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:33

"To who?And the old records are behind you."
He said that taking the money out of his pocket but his lighther fell so he bend down to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Kenokiller

Kenokiller

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:38

"One down.... now... POCKY!!!!!" He runs off leaving dust particles in a trail behind him. "Pocky pocky pocky... now where could it be?" Natsu looks around for a candy store not unaware there was a pocky stand behind him. He walks the opposite direction of the stand. "Im sooo lost....." He sighs and continues to walk
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 16:41

Karin smiled at him " For my sister.." She thanked him with a quick hug " you have no idea how much you've helped me just by simply telling me where they were... Gosh Ive been looking for the right gift all day" She said in a voice full of happiness, She was so relieved that she wouldn't have to walk around the mall once more looking for the right present. " Why are you here?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 17:11

"Buying a new amp for my bass and for my guitar." While saying that he was wondering why she hugged him.He only simply said where the records were.Shrugging a little he asked. "Do you have five dollars to give me?"
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 17:16

"Oh I see... that's cool" she said smiling,She took out her wallet and pulled out a five dollar bill which she handed to him. She looked at the wall for a moment and noticed the time once again in the day " Gosh it's getting late..." she mummbled softly with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 17:18

"Yea."
He dragged the amp next to the counter and paid it but know how to get it home. Scratching his head he tought how to get it home.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 17:21

she walked to the old records and picked up one of the beatles then she proceeded to walk to the counter where she stood behind sammy noticing he was worried about something. "What's wrong?" She asked truly curious.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 17:23

"Dont know how to get this Dam* thing home." He said with a smile as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 10:16

karin looked at the amp and giggled,she had to admit that it did look heavy she wondered how he was even capable to bring it to the counter. She looked at him smiling and put her finger on her lipsas she looking up at the ceiling " um.. well I could give you a ride.. I'm in my motorcycle but I think I could manage...'" she said giggling a bit at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 10:18

Ryuu sighed and said. "I wish I had a motorcycle.." He lifted the amp with both hands. It was atleast 40Kilograms, he walked out from the store with it and waited for Karin outside.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 10:27

She bought the record and walked outside smiling with relief to finally have found the perfect gift, it had been a long hard day of searching and it seemed like it was finally coming to an end. as she walked outside she gently and very carfully but the record in the small packpack she was carying, '" follow" she mummbled pasing beside sammy as she kept walking out of the mall and into the parking where she walked to the end of the rows where a Bright purple with some grey sport motorcyle was waiting,it seemed very different and on the side was the symbol of a strange bat figure. "okay now to figure out how to saftly put the amp ..."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 10:30

Ryuu followed her to the motorcycle but when he saw it he mumbled.
"Youve got to be kidding me.." He put the amp in the middle between the driver and passenger not thinking how hard he put it there and hopped on.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 10:37

She turned around and gave him a cold glare " pshh , i happen to like motor cycle alot, whats wrong with it
-.-" She said in an anoyed voice as she took a piece of rope and tied the amp to the motorcycle. She hoped in the drivers seat and turned the bike on as it made a loud roar she turned back "I dont like helmets,I hope you dont mind, besides im a goood driver." she said sort of annoyed, She then quickly put the bike on reverse and went back to where the the rows finished. "So where we going?'

Last edited by Tech on 7/8/2009, 10:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 10:39

"To the left about 5kilometers and we should arrive to the cheap motel where I live." He said that as he let out a small sigh.He didnt have any money now because all his money went to his music instruments.He needed to save some money to move out from there.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime7/9/2009, 17:39

Karin smiled a bit with a look in her eyes wanting revenge, " hold on " She said quickly as she accelerated the bike knowing it was on park the tires of the bike shrieked and smoked appeared from the floor, The tires were buring and the smoke was flooding before the smoke got to her she crossed the red light at less then a second after it changed speeding her way to motel going way above the permitted speed. Karin had to admit that if there was one thing she knew how to do was have fun driving she kept driving at all speed not hesitating one bit, passing all the yellow lights till she finally arrived at the hotel, she stoped and quickly made a 360 turn making the bike face the hotel it ws a miracle the bike hadent flipped. " Here we are" she said with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dophin Beach Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dophin Beach Mall   Dophin Beach Mall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dophin Beach Mall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next