Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hotspring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tech

Tech

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:32

Gosh, I don't know if i'm allowed to make a thread but anyways...

Karin walked into the changing room sliding the door behind her closed, she then took her clothes off and neatly folded them, She looked around trying to find where to put them when she noticed a little wicker basket where a clean baby pink towel was folded and placed inside, she took the towel and wrapped it around her body still feeling totally exposed she took her clothes and placed them in the basket where the towel was. She then proceeded to slide a door open where on a white piece of paper it was written "Hot Spring". As soon as she slid the door open a blast of humid warm air stroke her face and she let out a sigh of relief and walked outside till she saw the dark gray rocks and steam coming out of the water in front of them. She immediately noticed the beautiful scenario, The moon reflected on the water and it seemed as if the moon on the water disintegrated and turned into steam that then floated up to the air and disappeared, The rocks looked shiny yet dry and the trees in the background didn't budge at all. She then walked in the water till the water reached her hips, she sat down and let her body sink into the water till it reached more or less her breast.

" I missed this." she mumbled silently as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 14:40

(No you can. XD lol. Just make sure that the threads make sense and its all good.)

Janis paid for the hot springs and then half mournfully she walked into the changing rooms. There was twenty dollars gone. She didn't have a ton of money to spare, but luckily she would have her job in three days and with the scary scene with Ryuu and the other guys she needed to relax. Besides, her parents were going to send her an allowance in a month. So once she placed on a bathing suit and towel she walked out to the spring. There were a few people all in their own corners relaxing. Janis chose one by the opposite side of a rock and slid into the water. Even though it was hot, she was still trembling from the scary memory of yesterday's dealings. She closed her eyes and leaned her arms and face on the rock.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Tech

Tech

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:14

She sat there letting the water soak in and becoming more relaxed every little second, She then started to feel dizzy and suddenly very aware of the heat, the room spinning slowly and getting faster, she stood up wobbling a bit she tried to balance herself "what is this..." she mumbled, then suddenly out of now where she felt a shock of electricity hit her and run through her body, Before she could do anything she dropped in the water passed out.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:18

Janis looked up over the rock as the water splashed and she heard a few mumbles from the other people. She waded over in the water and then saw the girl passed out with flesh red and over heated.
"Someone call an ambulance! Don't just stand there talking!" she said annoyed as she tried to help the girl out of the water and onto the side.

It annoyed her how most people would rather just say, "Help! Help!" than actually do anything. The water helped with pulling the girl out from the buoyancy, but she was still over heated and she couldn't just rapidly cool her off. Janis called over another person to help carry the unconscious girl to the changing rooms and laid her down on a bench. Passing by she could see someone fumbling with a phone. She rolled her eyes and thought, Thank God someone figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:22

Passed out she could only see black, off in the distance she could hear very soft whispers of people talking but she couldn't understand what they were saying. She could feel fear running through her soul "what is happening to me? Am I ok? where am I? Am I ..... Dead?" she said to herself in her unconscious but of course no one answered, So she just waited, Waited to see what would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:27

It took only ten minutes for the paramedics to arrive. A few of the staff of the hot spring showed up as well to check on the situation. Janis stood off to the side and watched as the paramedics checked her core temperature and tried to cool her down as they made sure she was breathing and not having heart issues. A few women stood in their little groups and continued gossiping, something that annoyed Janis. At every scene there were always crowds of people just talking about what they witnessed and trading false information just to sound important. It was one thing to watch to see if the person is alright, it was quite another to start talking and crowding around like a high school pep rally.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:36

She could still feel people whispering but suddenly she felt something very cold touch her chest that made her come back, she opened her eyes slowly fluttering them trying to remove the fog in her eyes that made her see blurry, when the fog cleared she saw paramedics all around her asking her all types of questions but all she could concentrate on is how she felt good, she felt as if she's been asleep for a week and that amazed her because she had always read in books or seen in movies that people felt horrible after and that they needed recovering.
" What happened to me..?" She asked ubberly confused as she stood up a bit and looked around at everyone, the paramedics then explain that they weren't sure what had happened that I didn't look like heat stroke but it probably was.
" wow.." she said, that was the only thing she could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:38

The crowd soon disappeared and went back to their usual spots and Janis found her own by the rock and closed her eyes again. This time she was going to be careful to make sure that she didn't stay in for too long and get heat stroke either. At last she decided to get out and just let her feet dangle in the water as she let the cold air cool her skin off. She felt a bit more relaxed now that one situation helped her forget about yesterday's. Even still, the cold feeling of fear was still left in embedded in her skin.
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:43

The paramedics soon left after asking all there questions about what had happened, Karin looked around still amazed that she had passed out she stood up shaking a bit not from lack of energy but from fear, she got up and walked into the changing room, She put her clothes back on and went into the bathrooms where she approached the sink and splashed cold water all over her face to cool down.
" I'm okay.." she admitted to herself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:49

After finishing her time limit in the spring, Janis waded out of the water and back into the locker rooms where she spotted the girl splashing water on her face. She shrugged a bit passing by to where her locker was with her clothes.

"Perhaps you should get an ice pack or something. And do you have a ride home, cause you might still be a bit disoriented from the feinting."
Back to top Go down
HarukaChun

HarukaChun

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:52

Haruka walked in through to the hotspring,with a towel wrapped around her body.She sat down at the corner near the rocks,sighing in a relaxed tone.She kept kicking her feet up non stop,giggling to herself with excitement,she always started singing to herself randomly,not even knowing what song she was singing,but she was way too occupied,staring at the others in the hotspring enjoying themselves and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:55

Ryuu was watching the whole thing from the roof, of course he had swimshorts on but then again they were in the womans side of the springs so he wasnt sure to yell and say hi to them or not.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:58

Janis walked back out to the spring to get her flip flops and on her way back in she spotted Ryuu on the roof. Her mouth fell agape in shock and anger. She waved at him silently so that she wouldn't attract attention. Once she got his though, she pointed to the direction of the front of the spring house and ran out side to wait for him. She couldn't imagine him a pervert, but still, to be on the roof and spying or whatever he was doing, was just too much.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:00

Ryuu jumped down from the roof to there where Janis was with a smile in his face.
"Dude Im not perverted.I was dra.." He coughs "Wing the scenery."
Back to top Go down
Tech

Tech

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:05

She looked up at the girl and smiled a bit " thanks, I'll be sure to use one when I get home and no I actually don't have a ride, I was planning on taking the metro" She said as she grabbed a piece of paper and wiped her face, she glanced up at the wall quickly looking at a clock and noticing the time " Mia..." she remember that her little sister was soon done with school and that it was her responsibility to pick her up. " I .. Um gotta go...'
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:09

"Scenery?" She questioned with a raised eye brow. She laughed and shook her head. "I'm sure. And even still, you are gonna get caught and thrown out for 'peeping.' Even if you weren't." Still frustrated she slid on her sandals and adjusted her bag over her shoulder. The cold air felt nice against her skin after jumping out of the spring. But she had to keep moving before she would get too cold.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:12

"Yes the scenery." He laughed when he realized something.He streched his arms and walked inside to change his clothes and then he would go to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:15

Janis watched him walk inside and she raised and eyebrow. The cold started to set in again and she started jogging in place a little to warm her body up. She stopped when he came back out.

"Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:16

He walked back and said.
"In the city or home.Why you asking?"
He said that with curiosity as he raised his eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:20

She glared at him. "Because, you seriously expect me to not watch where you go after yesterday's incident?!" The shaking came back again as soon as she remembered the sounds of the tires and the gun shout. It just didn't seem real. But it was real, and the worst part was that she witnessed it and was now involved. And yet she didn't go to the police.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:23

He sighed and said. "Alright Im going home.."
He looked up in the sky and reached for his cigarettes and lighter from his pocket. Slowly he pulled out the carton and took a cigarette from it.He lighted it and inhaled.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:26

"Fine you convict! But I'm not about to become an accessory to murder until you tell me what is going on!" she said harshly to him. And then seeing him light the cigarette she had the slightest impulse to just throw it to the ground and stomp it out. But she held back.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:31

"It was the order." He said that still looking at the night sky and the stars.He inhaled again and soon he threw the cigarette on the ground stomping on it.
He wondered why didnt he ask why he had to kill that guy, what was the reason? Betrayal? Murder of a 'family' member? He didnt know but he just kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:33

"So if they told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?" She asked sarcastically but then regretted the question as soon as she said it knowing he would probably give some sarcastic remark back. But half of her didn't even care and the other half was too angry to even care as well. She was just really confused.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 16:34

"I would if it would make me feel better."
He said that looking her right in the eyes with a sad look in his eyes.
He didnt feel great about it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotspring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotspring   Hotspring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotspring
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: