Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Companies are killing-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Socks

Socks

Location : currently in a box behind you, yes thats right look >:3

Companies are killing- Empty
PostSubject: Companies are killing-   Companies are killing- Icon_minitime6/30/2009, 22:38

this is a thread for us to talk about shows that we loved [or mite have] as originals being killed by Big Wig Companies who feel the need to replace crud and mess with the origanal story line and stuff! Grinning Smiley
(trust me it happened, if your slow on the uptake)

my show would be Winnie the Pooh... they really killed him >.<
Why did they replace Christopher Robin with that little girl and have it like Robin never existed D:
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Companies are killing-   Companies are killing- Icon_minitime7/1/2009, 02:59

Oh. I know exactly what you mean even though I don't really watch t.v. I can't think of anything at the moment. I'm too tired. I'll get back to you...in like twelve hours haha.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

PostSubject: Re: Companies are killing-   Companies are killing- Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 13:04

old cartoons like The Power Puff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Lab, Surprised and CatDog!!! I never see those anymore Sad It makes me mad that people replace such good cartoons with nonsense like Chowder (even though Chowder himself is pretty adorable). My favorite was Code Lyoko Razz
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Companies are killing-   Companies are killing- Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 14:15

O_O I think i barely...watched those. xD like I said. I was a crazy kid. I was running around outside in my underwear.. (once...and i was three lol....in missouri. xD what else was a kid supposed to do to avoid a bath?)) uhmm anyways. yeah. i just hate when they remake movies..stick with originals people!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

PostSubject: Re: Companies are killing-   Companies are killing- Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 14:34

its ok Janis xD we've all done crazy things. One time I was trying on some jeans in JC Penny's and I forgot what I was doing and I walked out of the dressing room in my underwear Razz and this was only last Summer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Companies are killing-   Companies are killing- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Companies are killing-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Discussions :: Other Discussions-
Jump to: