Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nipon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urusai

Urusai

Nipon! Empty
PostSubject: Nipon!   Nipon! Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 12:47

The rules are simple, there will be no OOC chitter chatter
and no 'let us continue later'

those that wish to post later can just contact each other on chatango.

Imagine a Japan in all its glory and beauty.
A little place called Shibuya.
Shibuya the 'world' of teenage civilization.
The town knows of 4 hangout spots.

104 - A mall where friends meet up.
Dark ramen - A very popular spot for teenagers to eat and relax
Kawaii-cup-a-joe A little place farther downtown, known for amazing coffee.
And but of course Dogenzaki hill, where many houses are lined up.
And all of shibuya's younglings have bought their homes.

OOC details: It is a warm and very sunny day, and Dogenzaki hill is literally surrounded by events and outdoor activities. What to do what to do.
Time: early dawn.
Topic: open for all, others whom may enter a little later could list their characters in
''OOC details [out of character details] and then make a direct post with it''

note: yes I am new, kii directed me here.

Character: Junpei 'urusai'
Urusai is a nickname they had given to him for numerous reasons..it holds the meaning ''Shut up'' in japanese.

IC post:

A boy woke up, eyes glue'd onto a mere poster on his wall, he was so tired his eyes grasped for anything that stood out for attention, a yawn emanating from his small lips, and a mere groan as he attempted to lift himself from the bed, a gentle purr tickled his ears as he noticed his cat, Tenebrae on the bed. Tenebrae, which meant latin for 'dark'. Most of his idiotic friends call him Tenebie or tenie, for no apparant reason at all.

A loud music caught by his ear, his heart literally beating with the beat of the loud music. He shoved his side-window open and opened his mound, yelling very loud ''URUSAAAII!!''
And then it was immidiate silence, the boy sighed and went to get his clothes on, brushing his teeth and taking a shower, his little cat actually jumped right in, some cats might hate water, but Tenebrae was the opposite of what a cat should behave.
wishing attention nonstop and never leaving her masters lap, such a sweet little kitten.

''Nnngh...'' he groaned as his mobile phone rang, playing the theme of this new popular Anime on Tv. ''The steel samurai'' the beat of the theme song was catchy.

As he awnsered the phone he replied as brief as possible ''Stop calling me''
Then hung up on the face of who-ever had called, and again the phone rang.
Junpei casted his eyes on whom was calling and it was his mother.
As unlucky and stupid as he was, he awnsered with a nervous tone
''Y-yes mother?'' And WHAM, his mother yelled in his ear for minutes and minutes
''WHY DID YOU HANG UP, AM I NOT IMPORTANT ANYMO''
And he quickly hung up again and shoved his mobile phone under the pillow.

Lips diagonalling and eyebrows furrowed, a mere scarlet tint on his cheeks.
''Dam* you!'' he mumbled and soon, tossed himself back on the bed with a sigh..
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Nipon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nipon!   Nipon! Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 12:59

Character: Mika a.k.a 'Black Rabbit' (I'm guessing we all get nicknames...or was that just a character thing for you? Oh well. I want one haha.)

The air was warm and without a breeze. Hot. Sweltering. Yet still perfect. Mika relaxed her eyes as she sat at the base of the large spouting fountain. Every now and then a few droplets of water would land on her neck and trickle down soothingly to her back. She shifted her legs a bit as even then perspiration was forming and at last she had to stand up and move. It was too peaceful, but it was still what made everything exciting. It was like finding Waldo. Where was the action. The excitement? Where was the unknown that she was looking for.
"Kuroi Usagi." Her nickname. When had she gotten that nickname? It couldn't have been more than two years ago in middle school. She turned to her name and spotted a familiar friend. No. "Friend" was too exaggerated. Acquaintance. That was more fitting for a person she had known for two years. Friends to her were literally one in a million.

"Ma-Kun." She smiled. "You sure are up early." Her smile was warm, but her eyes were still cool. It was such a cruel contradiction for people. She was a happy person, but incredibly mistrusting. Especially of men. She didn't like them, didn't trust them. Her mother was still a fool. It wasn't going to keep her from at least having fun though. He was out of breath, panting and looked like he had something to tell.

"Let's go. Something you gotta see."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Urusai

Urusai

Nipon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nipon!   Nipon! Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 13:29

(anything is fine m'dear<3)

Having put on his clothes, he stood before the mirror, Junpei wasn't just an ordinary male youngling, he was in fact dressed in a blouse, a black skirt and a mere scarf over his neck, with long black hair going neon green upon the ends, he was in fact more of a 'girl' then the average girl in Japan, it was fashion for a woman to be brute and dressed in baggy clothing these days.

''Ah..time to go.'' Junpei grasped his mobile phone and left his house, upon standing outside his steps were quick, he walked towards the neighbours house and knocked on the door repediately until a boy had opened.
''Yoo Junpei..err..sorry I can't right now'' With a nervous expression on his friends face Junpei knew it was a lie, he could hang out with him. He just didn't want to.
Junpei who had felt embarrassed and humiliated left through the front gate and walked with his hand in his pockets towards the Dark-ramen, a main sanctuary of great food.
''baka..'' he mumbled to himself with lips pouted. Passing a fountain near the park, he noticed a girl sitting there, enjoying herself it seems, dressed far better then himself.
He was quite jealous already. ''...Kawaii..'' he said upon the notice of her clothes.
A perfect match of color and cloth, Very gallant for her age.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Nipon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nipon!   Nipon! Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 14:41

"Where are we going Ma-kun?" Mika asked in her steady calm voice with out a change of emotion. "Ma-kun." That was a nickname Mika, Black Rabbit had given him. His real name was...well never mind. She couldn't remember his real name anymore anyways. She was used to this one.

"It's 104. I don't know who started it, but there is a fight between two cliques." he said with earnest and tried again to get her to move, but she stood firmly in place.

"Girls or guys?" Why would she ask such a question? A fight was a fight. But there was a difference between a fight of jealous girls with their boyfriends, and a fight between silly boys over their man hood. Why was she still asking such a question? Neither one was anymore interesting than the other. Ma-kun looked confused at her but still exasperated in a hurry as he placed his hand around her wrist to gently tug her.

"I don't know. We will find out I guess."

As Mika was pulled she looked down with a frown where his hand was firm around her wrist. It wasn't possessive and it wasn't violent, but she was still uncomfortable and she pulled her arm away as they kept walking and soon jogging. The summer heat was getting to her again. It was hot and Mika could feel the clothing stick to her body. She tugged every so often at the black tank top that clung to her. Even if half of her waist was exposed, the coloring didn't help especially with the long sleeved white dress shirt that she left unbuttoned for the style. And her jeans, dark, dark, denim with a couple of rips. It was too hot to wear such a thing. But it was better than wearing a skirt. The Black Rabbit wasn't going to wear a skirt. She wasn't that girl. Not anymore. Not a little princess. An Ice princess. She could keep herself cool. Finally though they were outside 104. Already Mika could see the crowd of people. She smirked a little and shook her head. Ma-kun smiled at her.

"I have no idea what it's about, but I think watching could help evaporate any boredom."

Black Rabbit nodded her head with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Nipon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nipon!   Nipon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nipon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Advanced Role Playing-
Jump to: