Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural Cont.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 19:10

Logan walked over to his sister and hugged her, "I know."

They hugged for a moment when Ally looked up at him, "Logan, you remember it don't you?"

Logan sighed, "What do you want from me? Huh?"

"The truth. I'm your sister. I just wish you'd talk to me."

Logan knodded, "Ally, I honestly don't remember a thing from my time in the pit."

Ally knodded. Although Logan was sure she thought otherwise, "Well we better get some sleep. We should all camp out in here for tonight. We should stay in a group in case anything happens," Bobby said.

*A few hours later*

Logan tossed and turned in his sleep. Suddenly, his eyes burst open and all he could see was darkness. Logan now had the feeling that he was being watched. He let his eyes adjust to the dark when he push himself up on one arm. Logan was on the ground and he could see Bobby sleeping on the armchair by his desk. Ally was sleeping on the couch, and Lance was sleepong across the room on the floor, courtesy of Logan.

Logan turned towards the kitchen to see a man leaning against the kitchen counter. After straining his eyes, Logan could see that it was Castiel. Logan silently stood up and walked into the kitchen.

Castiel spoke quietly, "excellent work with the Witnesses."

"You were hip to all this?" Logan accused.

Castiel shrugged, "I was...made aware."

"Yea? Well thanks a lot for the 'angelic assistance'." Logan tapped his chest, "I almost got my heart ripped out of my chest."

"But you didn't."

Logan smirked, "you know, I thought angels were suppose to be 'guardians'. Fluffy wings, halos, you know, Michaelandon. Not d!cks."

Castiel smiled, "read the Bible. Angels are warriors of God. I'm a soldier."

"Yea? Then why didn't you fight?"

Castiel sighed, "I'm not here to perch on your shoulder. We had larger concerns."

"Concerns!? There are people gettin torn to shreds down here," Logan kept his voice intense but a whisper, "and by the way. When all this is goin on, where's your boss? If there is a God."

"There's a God."

"Well I'm not convinced. What the hell is he waitin for, huh? Genocide? Monsters roaming the earth? The freakin apocolypse!? At what point does he lift a d*m finger to help the poor b*stards that are stuck down here!?"

"The Lord works-"

"If you say, 'mysterious ways', so help me I will kick your @ss."

Castiel raised his hands and placed them back on the counter. "So Bobby was right? About the Witnesses? This is all some sign of the apocolypse?" Logan asked. Logan walked over beside Castiel.

Castiel knodded, "yes. Big things afoot."

"Do I want to know what kind of things?"

"I sincerely doubt it, but you need to know." Castiel shifted his weight, "the Rising of the Witnesses is one of the 66 seals."

"Okay, I'm guessing that's not a show at Sea World."

Castiel looked back at Logan, "these seals are being broken, by Lilith."

Logan stared back at Castiel for a moment, "she did the spell. She rose the Witnesses."

Castiel knodded, "and not just here. Twenty other hunters are dead."

"Of course. She chose victims the hunters couldn't save so that they'd come barreling right after us."

"She does have a certain sense of humor."

"But we put those spirits back to rest."

"Doesn't matter. The seal was still broken."

"Why break the seal in the first place?"

"Imagin the seals as locks on a door."

Logan thought for a moment, "okay, last one opens and?"

Castiel pushed himself off the counter to face Logan head on, "Lucifer walks free."

Logan's eyes widened slightly, "Lucifer? There's no such thing."

Castiel smiled, "merely days ago you thought there was no such thing as me. Why do you think we're walking among you now for the first time in over 2,000 years?"

Logan's voice was barely a whisper, "to stop Lucifer."

"It's why we've arrived."

Logan smirked, "well, bang up job so far," Logan leaned back against the counter, "stellar work with the Witnesses. 'S nice."

Castiel sighed, "we tried. There are other seals. Other battles. Some we'll win and some we'll lose. This one, we lost," Castiel noticed Logan smugly smirk, "our numbers are not unlimited. Six of my brothers died in the field this week. You think the armies of Heaven should just follow you around? There's a bigger picture here." Castiel leaned in close to Logan, "you should show me some respect. I dragged you out of Hell. I can throw you back in."

In that next moment, Castiel was gone. Logan was left in the silence of the kitchen. Logan eventually returned to the living room and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 19:32

Ally wasn't sure what had woken her up but when she did, she thought she heard voices from the kitchen. One was Logan's. He was whispering but she couldn't hear or see anyone else. It was too dark and she was still groggy from her sleep. Finally she heard him return and fall back asleep and she let it slip her mind. As her eyes adjusted to the dark she felt her tiredness disappear from her. It was just a little after 3:00. Over in the corner she could see Lance asleep. After she was sure Logan was back asleep she tiptoed over to Lance and nudged his shoulder.

"Hey...you awake?" she whispered. He nodded and whispered back. "Yeah. What?" He rolled over and stretched his arms out to bring her down to him but she maneuvered away.

"Let's go outside to talk."

He nodded and sat up and then grabbing a hold of her hand they slid the back door open and closed it again. The night air had grown warmer as the months turned from spring to summer and the air smelled of rain.

"What did you want to talk about?" Lance finally asked in a normal tone once the door was closed.

"About what happened."

"Oh." he said.

"I don't know if I was born with this gift or what..or curse..or blessing. I don't know what it is...but besides last night it has only happened once before. Apparently that is why Lilith wants me in Hell or just gone because it can destroy her. You told me your secret so now I'm telling mine. That is why Logan went to hell. Because I did die once already, but he traded his soul for mine and that is why we ended up needing that information. But I believe Logan isn't telling us something. We already found out that it had to of been an Angel that pulled him out of Hell. I already heard Logan talking to himself tonight. I think he was talking to someone else."

Lance hesitated for a response and then just shook his head and sat down on the bench with his hands to his face.

"You know..Al, I really don't know how to tell you, but I can't. I don't know." He looked as if he was really struggling and Ally sat down next to him and wrapped one hand over his with her head on his shoulder.

"You know...it's probably best if you don't say anything at all. Ignorance is bliss. And I think right now...I just want to be happy. So please, just keep it a secret."

Lance nodded and stood up and walked both of them back inside.

"Maybe another time then."

They both fell back onto the couch with a kiss before falling asleep. When morning came and the light shined through the windows Bobby was the first one up cooking breakfast. Ally woke up next as she could see Logan stirring from his sleep. She hit Lance a few times waking him up and then pushed him off the couch and he quickly scooted back over to where he had first gone to sleep just as Logan woke up. Ally smiled at him in her fake awakening.

"Did you sleep well? You look like you didn't get much at all...any late night conversations brother? I hope we don't get a phone bill like we did that one time you thought it would be funny to call one of advertisement chat lines from t.v."

Lance then did his turn of waking up and smiled.

"What's this I hear? You been talking to older girls Logy?"

Logan glared at him. "Don't call me Logy."

"Aww why not Lance returned, it's "cute." I think it suits your...feminine masculinity."

Ally had to smile at this as well and she got up and hit Logan with a pillow on the shoulder before walking over to the kitchen where Bobby had eggs frying.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime6/24/2009, 19:46

"We'll see who's more feminine when I cut your balls off," Logan muttered as he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

Logan walked over to the fridge and pulled out a flask. He took a quick drink and put it back into the fridge.

Bobby glanced over at him, "if you guys are interested. There's a case a state away from here. Turns out three men have died from heart failure." Bobby noticed Logan's expression, "but the weird thing is is that they had these mysterious scratches on there wrists, and people remembered them being totally freaked days before they died."

Logan sat down at the counter, "I guess it's worth checkin out."

"Shouldn't we be more concerned about a certain something else?" Ally asked.

"You got any ideas, let me hear em." Ally remained silent, "exactly." After a while Logan looked up at Bobby, "our angel friend paid me a visit last night." Ally looked up at Logan interested. Logan had noticed Ally's growing interest in Castiel.

"What did he say?"

"Well he confirmed your apocaliptic theory. Turns out the Witness deal is one of the 66 seals. You guys aren't gonna like this, but if those seals break, big boy Lucifer is set free."

"Your kidding?" Bobby asked wide-eyed.

"Nope."

"Well if we can prevent at least one of the seals from breaking. Wouldn't that stop the whole thing?"

Bobby sighed, "kiddo, there are said to be more than 600 hundred seals. So they could hit any of em."

"Which makes this a heck of a lot more fun," Logan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 19:21

Ally shrugged. "Then why not just find one. Protect it and then that solves that problem. And don't you think instead of focusing on stopping the seals from opening, we should focus on what happens if they open. What will we do then?"

"Well Ally," Logan interjected, "How about we just don't let that happen?"

Ally frowned. "You sure are acting like an a-hole this morning. Did you not get sleep?" She asked accusingly. She knew very well that he was up and talking to someone and he was hiding it. And chances are, Bobby knew. She averted her gaze to his.

"Bobby?" He turned around to his cooking.

She sighed and then turned to Lance who shrugged. "I don't know anything. Maybe he's been getting lonesome at night..." He said suggestively with a laugh.

"You'll be pretty lonesome if you don't watch your mouth. It's under my courtesy that you are staying here."

"Excuse you?!" Ally nearly shouted with anger.

"Last time I checked, you don't own this house. Bobby does! And I've had enough of both of you two sending smart comments at each other. Get the heck along! You are like little kids!"

Too frustrated she left the three of them standing there and went upstairs. Bobby turned around with a hesitant glance and shrugged meekly. "It's your guy's business."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 12:28

Logan sighed and walked over to the fridge.

"Well," Bobby grumbled, "Lucifer. That's certainly setting the bar pretty high."

"Yea, no kidding." Logan pulled out a drink and sat back down at the counter. "So, what's the deal with this case you got?"

"Don't you think we have bigger issues to focus on?"

"What would we do Bobby? Sit here with our junk in our A**, wondering what to do? Or," Logan smiled, "we go have a little fun while we can."

Bobby sighed, "well no specific details. The coroner claims it was heart failure, and I'm pretty sure it was. Somethin scared this guys to death."

"Guys?"

"There have been three deaths so far. Apparently these three guys knew eachother."

"Hm," Logan thought and began going upstairs, 'Let's head out."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime7/24/2009, 21:27

Ally's anger had already dwindled completely by the time she reached the stairs, but it still gave her an excuse to be with Lance for a little who was following right after her thinking that he had to calm her down. But as soon as her door shut they already had their arms around eachother. When they did part she looked up at him with a grin.

"Hey, lets sneak out."

"Sneak out? We're adults. We can do what we want can't we. Why sneak?" Although in his head, he kind of liked the idea. Just like in high school. Although it wasn't usually him doing the sneaking. It was the other girl he was getting out. He figured he probably shouldn't tell Ally about his expertise in this area and kept his mouth shut while she talked.

"I'm getting a little tired of this demon hunt after demon hunt business. Sure it's my life, but I need a little me time and a time to relax. And I just keep getting scolded. And I don't feel like dealing with that tonight. So what do you say?" She asked.

He smiled back down at her and shrugged. "What am I supposed to say no? But can I pick the place?" he asked hopefully with an idea already in mind.

"Nope. I have a place. And besides, I doubt Logan will even look for us there, considering its the last place he would think I would go with you. But its beautiful and not too far off."

Lance shrugged. "Whatever. I go where you go. Lead the way."

Without another word she was out the window and down the fire escape towards the backyard. Ally stopped a few feet short of the ground and tried to flip upside down to see through the back door window. Logan and Bobby had already left. She thought she could hear the t.v. and the glare of its reflection on the window so she finished her jump down followed by Lance. Charlie who had been previously guarding the back yard let out a slight growl but was quieted with a tail wag as Ally held a finger to her lips, her other hand locked firmly in Lance's. And as she hit the beginning of the forest trail, she felt an exhilaration that was close to the same feeling as her first hunt. Her destination in mind was the spot that Logan and her had found when they were much younger and played hide and seek. It was like a forest cliff. The canopy parted just enough so that the sun or the moon could let a large single beam of light on all the forest below and on the edge of the cliff itself. It was like their own personal sanctuary and soon she and Lance were there themselves.

"Here. Stop." She said and let go of Lance's hand as she walked a few feet ahead and dragged out a cooler from the bushes. Inside was a stash of soda and various other alcoholic beverages cooled with ice. Always kept in the shade, the ice only had to be replaced about once a week and it was down at its limit now. Ally made a note to bring back more ice on her next visit as she grabbed a coke and thinking favorably of Lance, threw him a beer. With much appreciation he popped the cap and took a drink as he plopped down the on the ground looking out towards the trees. Ally joined him with a ginger ale and felt a sense of relaxation. Even if Logan did go looking for them, it would take hours for him to find her anyways. She was going to join her mini vacation for as long as it lasted.

((Okay so you know how you said that Logan and Ally are going to get into a reaaaaaaaallly huge fight? I think it could start with the fact that Logan does find Ally and is upset that she showed another person to their personal hide out and it just repercussions from there.))
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime7/26/2009, 20:43

*One week later*

Logan and Ally are chasing a lead about a man that died by choking on razor-blades. Logan and Ally knew that it had to be a witch. Halloween was coming up after all.

Horror, fear, and sadness flashed in Logan's mind. All these images he saw reflected in his eyes, his bloodstained, water-logged eyes.

Suddenly Logan's body jerked, and he was back inside the motel room. Logan was lying on his side, facing his sister, who was now sleeping. Logan lifted his eyes to the digital clock on the nightstand between their beds. It read, 3:33 a.m. He shifted his eyes to see the mustard colored walls, tv set, purple drapes, and all around too homey set up. As these things came into view, Logan felt a weight behind him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hello Logan."

Logan's heart skipped a beat as he quickly shifted his weight. His hand flung under his pillow to grasp his knife. Logan's gripped relaxed as he saw Castiel sitting at the edge of the bed.

Castiel turned his head to Logan as he asked in a tone that suggested he already knew and understood, "what were you dreaming about?"

Logan shoved the blankets of him and sat up on the bed, "so you get your freak on by watching other people sleep?" Castiel's face showed no emotion, "what do you want?" Logan asked rubbing his head.

"Listen to me. You have to stop it."

"Stop what?" Logan asked. Castiel turned to him and slowly placed two fingers onto Logan's forhead. As his fingers made contact, Logan saw flashes of Ally, Azazel and all that occured that made Ally have demon blood in her veins. "What the hell was that?!"

Castiel sighed, "we know what Azazel did to your sister. What we don't know, is why. What his end game is. He went to great lengths to cover that up." Castiel glanced over at Ally's sleeping figure, "you're sister is heading down a dangerous road Logan. So stop it," Castiel glanced back at him, "or we will." In the next moment Castiel was gone. Logan sighed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime7/26/2009, 21:05

Ally awoke with a start with cold sweat down her face and her neck. The blankest around her were knotted up and her pillows were tossed to the floor. All around her the remaining sheets were drenched along with her clothes. It was barely past four in the morning, but she jumped up wide awake. Her legs wobbled and her arms shook as she ran over to Logan's bed and began violently shaking him in horrible wails drenched with sobs.

"Logan wake up. wake up we got to go. Please wake up. Wake. Wake up!"

In her dream she had seen the most horrifying scenes. People being ripped apart piece by piece. Screaming, moaning, crying, begging to be let go. It was torture. And worst of all it was Logan, with chains and tears running down his face doing the devil's work. Blurred vision followed by the hotel room they were. Then it wad death himself, the grim, the executioner standing over Logan's body. An arm reached out, thin, a woman's and then let down the final blow. Ally clutched her wrist, it felt sore. Her whole body did. She cringed and remember her dream more. Then there were blood hounds again. But they were after her and ripping her apart but she didn't die. She just laid there on the ground getting torn again and again, over and over. And then a purple lily. It shriveled up and fell into a glass of water turning it black like poison. An image of lips tasted the cool rim of the glass and then ceased to breath. Then the floor opened up in the hotel and Ally was staring down at Logan in hell's depth and in chains. He brought up a sword and swung and she screamed and then woke up.

Again she shook Logan and finally slapped him screaming. "Logan wake up!" Somewhere in the back of her mind she could feel that something terrible was going to happen and soon. The clock in her dream had read 4:15. It was 4:10 now.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime7/26/2009, 21:17

"Sumabitch," Logan muttered as he stood up rubbing his eyes. As Logan's vision cleared, he saw Ally's terrified expression. "Ally! What the hell? Are you ok? What happened?!" Logan's grasped Ally's shoulder's. Ally was muttering something about leaving right now and something bad about to happen. Logan and Ally's eyes met and Logan noticed something different. Ally was looking at him differently. She looked at Logan as if he was a complete stranger clutching at her shoulders.

Logan slid his hand under his pillow and grabbed his knife. He felt Ally flinch away from his other hadn as the knife came into view.

Logan grabbed their bags and supported Ally to the Impala. Bobby and Lance were putting their stuff in their cars only seconds after Logan called them. Logan helped Ally into the passenger's seat of the Impala, threw the bags in, got inside, and peeled out of the parking lot.

As Logan pulled away from the hotel, he glanced in the rear-view mirror. Standing at the edge of the parking lot, was Castiel. He was simply watching as they drove away. The parking lot went out of view as Logan passed a view trees, and as it came into view, Castiel was gone.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime7/26/2009, 21:50

Ally was still shaking even as she sat in her usual spot in the car. It was cold even though it was summer and she felt sick with cold sweats. And then, just like that, as the distance between them and the hotel grew larger she felt better. Her hands stopped shaking and finally she was able to calm herself enough to speak.

"I'm sorry. Nightmare. Hell. The floor opened up and swallowed us. And the reaper. And Lilith."

What happened to freak her out the most was probably the flashing of images. It was like watching the ring and she kept half expecting some long haired girl to pop out of the radio and snatch her. And for about five minutes, that's where Ally's eyes locked onto.

"Logan. I had a dream about you...this same dream. You were in hell..." Ally hesitated unsure of how to tell him that she him torturing people. It wasn't just something you could talk about like the weather. She hoped he would fill in the blank and tell her. But she could see he was hesitating as well. But at last he smiled at her reassuringly.

"I'm not in hell anymore Ally. It's just a bad dream."

Ally frowned, only slightly comforted. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon. When she thought about it, they were in the car more than anywhere else. They ate in the car, occasionally slept in the car, watched the sun. It was like their home. It followed them where ever they went. And soon Ally felt herself falling back to sleep. In her dream she was looking down at a reflection of herself. It was in the water. She smiled as she saw Lance over her shoulder. But then a rock fell and the water began to ripple. What she saw was no longer her face but it began to look more and more like Lilith's. Her eyes turned a cold purple and she smiled menacingly. It was still her face though. Lance leaned down to her neck gently sucking and then looking back at her. A mark burning like flames began to take shape and he smiled back at the reflection. It was the same design that was on the small pendant like necklace around her neck. She gently grabbed it and looked at the lock. Her fingers traced the edges unsure, but then she felt Lance's hands over hers and she then slowly opened it. White light flashed blindingly before her and she felt hot pain through out her body.

Ally awoke with a start and hit her head on the top of the car. She cursed loudly clutching the sore spot.

"Damn it! What the ..." she sighed aggravated and just blinked away a few tears looking out the window. The dream had already completely disappeared from her mind. The only thing she could remember were fingers opening the locked. She looked down where the necklace hung and gently stroked it. Her other hand went up to its clasp. Curiosity began to get the better of her. She stopped and let the necklace drop when the car pulled to an abrupt halt. Again she flung forward only stopping herself from crashing through the front window with her arms.

"Logan what the hell?!"

"It wasn't me!" he said aggravated and tried turning the engine over, but the car only sputtered with defiance. Then the radio began to distort and Ally's eyes hit it again with fear.

"Sh!t that long haired freak is gonna get me." she mumbled to herself out loud by mistake. Logan looked at her strangely.

"What?"

"Nevermind.." she mumbled and waited for the radio.

Finally it stopped at a tuning station and a recognizable voice came through.

"Logan sweet heart. You didn't call me! I miss you down here in hell. I thought for sure that you would at least pay me a visit after skipping out. But nope, even long after you have left you still seem content without seeing my face. Of course I miss your precious sister as well. She is growing up so fine. And Lance! Mhm. Isn't he a looker? I know what those two were up to a few nights ago in the forest.

Ally's face flushed as she held back her temptation to try and beat the radio to death. Lilith's voice chuckled.

"Aww someone is blushing. Where were you two again? Some lovely cliff. A nice scenic view of all the trees below. A beautiful moon? Who wouldn't pass that up?"

Ally gripped tightly onto the hem of her shirt. Like that description wouldn't give away that she was at her's and Logan's secret hide out. She didn't dare look at him, but she could almost sense the anger.

"Oh. Did I say something I shouldn't have? Well anyways.. toodaloo."

The radio switched back to music which happened to be very loud and like a possessed human wailing. A screamo band played what they called "music." Ally took a chance to peak at Logan and could see him flinch at the sound of music that he loved to loath. It made sense, after all screamo bands just sounded exactly like a demon. Just horrible.

"That b!tch..." he muttered and flipped the station back as the engine roared again.

Still feeling slightly meekish, Ally kept quiet and tried her best to be as small as possible. She even tried to imagine herself disappearing like a bug. But she was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supernatural Cont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Cont.   Supernatural Cont. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Cont.
Page 1 of 1