Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tree of Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 18:22

Tree of Life

The tree of life harbors all of earth's inhabitants. With each seedling that grows and prospers, a life is born, and with each apple that ripens and falls to the ground, a life ends. Along with the good apples, there are the bad apples as well, and apples that have worms crawling through them. To protect the tree and the nature of life a tiredness falls over anyone who approaches the tree. If anyone succumbs to sleep, they will never wake up and their body becomes part of the earth that helps the tree prosper. Now the tree is wilting and the process of life has been completely disrupted. The tree though, is thought to be nonexistent so what is there to do to help heal the life that gave it?

Character Information

*Include any information that you want. A name and skill is the only must have. Make sure though that when you are choosing a skill that it can represent something as a job since a character has to have something that makes a living. Everyone has some skill even if it isn't a job. If the person doesn't have a job then explain why. Maybe they are the town drunk or something. Also, all characters are human. All characters are normal, there is no one who is the strongest or the fastest or any of that. The characters should fit a setting that provides for a village type era. Also, periodically right before I introduce a new character to the story, I will open it up for anyone to take. I will give them private information about the character which they must keep to themselves and they must follow in the story. Other than that, have fun with your character. Remember, keep them unique from each other and keep them interesting. *I will approve or disapprove of characters*

Characters

(Mine)

Name: Pru
Skill: Apothecary
Pet: Black Rabbit (Nyx)
Picture of Pru

(Open)

Name: Olli
Skill: (Farmer's Son)
Friend of Pru
Picture of Olli
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
TriereGorum

TriereGorum

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 19:35

Name: Serenity Lawrenece
Skill: Gypsy/Belly Dancer
Personality: Seductive, manipulative, wise, smart, attitude depends on situation
Notes: She is a seer (Psychic/clarvoyant). Her mother was a gypsy and her father was a knight. She loved watching her mother dance and sing, and she loved her fathers strength and skill and decided to combine both. She learned all of her fathers fighting skills and all of her mothers dance moves. She's known for huge appetite.
Pic:Tree of Life __Akwa___by_yant1

Last edited by TriereGorum on 6/23/2009, 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 22:50

Name:Clyde

Skill:Elemental Magician(magic shop)

Pets: White Wolf(Lumina) Black Wolf(Crux)

Note:Elemental Magician has knowledge in herbalism, minerals, can create potions and enchant items. (hope it can be of use)
Tree of Life Wizard
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 15:27

The smell of the cottage amidst the trees of the forest was unlike any other. And today especially it could have put even an ogre to shame. Pru's nose wrinkled behind the cover of her cloak sleeve as she tried to waft the smell out of the cabin through the open doors and windows. Her eyes watered as she tried not to gag. It wasn't the first time a remedy had gone wrong and she had instead created some sort of stink concoction. This one was just especially hainus though and topped the list. Pru was just thankful that no one felt the need to be sick that day. It would be hard to treat a patient when they were throwing up constantly from the smell. Once the worst part of the stink was over and the air had evaporated the scent, Pru looked around the small cluttered room. Books laid anywhere except on a book shelf where instead jars of mysterious substances -some with labels, most without- took their place; it was all disorganized.

A rabbit, with a black coat of fur as dark as midnight found itself trapped among the mess upon a table. Pru spotted Nyx and picked him up in her arms and led him outside to a small patch of grass surrounded by a white picket fence just high enough for a rabbit to not jump over. She took a few moments to watch as her small companion found a few discarded carrot bits and began feasting on the left over. Turning back around towards the cottage and an earthen pathway that lead through the forest, Pru could see the shadow of a person from where the sun broke through the canopy above. Moments later the stranger turned the corner and a familiar face revealed themselves.

"Hallo Pru." the voice called out as someone who looked to be in their between years that hovered between adolescents and adulthood. Tall, with strong arms and dark sunburned hair, and a young boyish face, he could have been anywhere between seventeen and twenty years. He approached the cottage though before stopping and taking a scent of the air and then stepping back a bit again with a contorted face of disgust.

"What's that smell!" the voice yelled.

Pru took the courtesy to spare her friend the smell and walked over instead to him. "That would be the smell of what was supposed to be a remedy to prevent the spread of the pityriasis rosea rash."

"Supposed to be? What did it end up being?" He asked curiously, but hesitant, wavering over if knowing what it was would make the smell possibly worse.

"My guess is that it could be any where between a smell to either put someone fast to sleep or wake them up faster than ice." she replied with an even tone of voice. This was something that happened quite often.

"What are you doing here Olli?" she asked.

He shrugged with a grin on his face. "Nothing in particular. I just came to see if you were busy."

"That wouldn't be for me to decide. That is for everyone else's health. If disease doesn't take a break, how can I?" Which was true as Pru, a young apothecary's living depended on the sickness and wounds of others. She didn't take joy in finding others sick or hurt, that would have made her a masochist and very shameful. But she did find it rewarding to help nurse someone back to good condition and besides, she needed the money to eat.

"Well, I figured that maybe you would like to come take a look at something I found. I'm sure you would find it interesting to see." The young man Olli's face was now an expression of delight amusement and excitement as he stood with his arms in his pant pockets rocking back and forth on the soles of his feet.

Pru's curiosity peeked and she raised an eyebrow. Her dark brown hair glowed almost red in the sun with her eyes to match. Like a cat, she couldn't resist the sound of something 'interesting.' She was far too curious.

'Alright, but I can't leave for long since Ophelia is gone today and I'm the only one here." she said and quickly jogged back to the small patch of grass swooping her rabbit Nyx in her arms and joining Olli back along the forest path to the town.
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 17:15

Waking up from a nice dream Clyde opened his eye and looked at the window in his room "Looks like a fine day"he thought he wanted to stand up from his bed but something did dent let him stand up he saw two big fur balls on each side off the bed.

"Lumina Crux you two how many time have I told you not to get on my bed" He told the two fur balls one was black(Crux) and the other white(Lumina) they started to move the two fur balls took te shape of two beautiful wolves the moved their heads at the same time and looked at him.

"Aww come one don't give the five more min look is a great day and we should be up by now" he told the wile petting them on the head.
They were happy so they move so he could go up but a sudden smell hit his nose.

"Wow what is that smell?!" he looked at Lumina and Crux " Nah it waset you guys for what I can tell this is Pru's work I guess she messt up in another medicen attempt" He said wile walking into the bathroom to get ready.

30 min later he was ready to leave the house he called the two wolves and went in the direction off the horrible smell wich wasent far beacuse the nearest house to his was Pru's house.

When he arrived he saw Pru talking with Olli and leaving the house and the awfull smell behinde them they were hadding into the woods.
"Mmm what to do follow them or wait for them to return... I guess i should wait for them and see what I can do about this smell" he said to him self but then turnes arround "But well is not every day I follow two kids into the woods"he thought and whent behinde Pru and Olli with the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 18:15

Pru followed Olli into the midst of the woods and off the trail. The forest was thick with branches that criss crossed each other every which way and thorn bushes scattered the ground so that you had to constantly watch your feet to step over them. Once Pru had finally cut her ankle on a thorn bush for the fourth time she had to stop him.

"Olli, where in the world are we going? And what in the world were you doing back here?"

He shrugged sheepishly and then smiled with his eyes looking away. "I was hiding. Pop is pretty angry today. He got drunk the night before and his having terrible headaches. So I decided to visit you to get more of that medicine for his head but I got distracted and ended up walking around."

"Well how much further is it?" she asked exasperated from her ankles now an agonizing bright pink.

He turned back towards the direction they were going, "Not too much further I don't think. It was in a sort of cave."

"A cave?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It didn't make sense, but hey, no one actually comes back here that much, so it can't be that hard to believe."

"Can't you tell me what it is?" Pru asked in annoyance of ducking, hopping, and side stepping every obstacle that was being put in front of her. It was hard when Olli's body was blocking her view of what was in front and she had to move quickly to avoid getting thwacked with a branch.

"Nope. You will have to wait in see."

Pru could only see the back of his head, but she could tell his was smiling. Surprises like this amused him and she was slowly becoming more and more anxious to discover what it was that he had found.
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 19:33

"This way looks familiar but why" He thought wile following the Olli and Pru he had a bad feeling about the route the were taking also Lumina an Crux were some what jumpy they were walking care fully like if something was watching them.

He was use to walk in the forest to gather plant, rock, and stuff for his potions and charms so he was having no problem with the road but he was some wat restless about this road it looks like it wasn't transited for a long time and there plants looked wilder than in the rest of the forest.

"I better catch up with them an tell them to go back before something happens"he thought but it looked like he had that idea to late he knew they were arriving to that but was what that he coudent remeber.

"Lumina Crux i what you two to cover thouse two if something happens ok" he told the wolves just as a precaution he coudent feel nothing dangerous ahead but somethign that wasent supose to be dicovered.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 19:44

After a long enduring trip through nettle and thorn bushes and close knitted branches, Pru and Olli had made it to a clearing. It was small and within two yards you would already be in the next part of the forest, but Olli stopped here and looked around with a frown. He turned around in circles numerous times with a look of frustration before Pru stopped him.

"What? Did you forget the way?"

He shook his head. "No, I just don't remember this being here. I must have taken a wrong direction, but I don't think I did. I made sure to remember the way back."

Pru raised an eye brow and looked back at the rows and rows of branches and then sighed and went forward herself.

"Then, we will just keep going straight. You can't just have a cave and then it disappear. you must have taken a wrong turn."

This time with Pru leading the way and Olli following they began again through another row of trees. On and on they kept going never stopping. The forest that they were in was one that surrounded the entire town as protection against intruders. The people didn't trust easily and they didn't allow any one in easily either. It was one of the reasons that Pru kept to the forest, it wasn't that she wasn't accepted, it was just that she would rather not deal with the people except for the sick ones. After a few minutes, Ollie stopped Pru and turned her around.

"Wait a second, I think we are being followed."
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:06

"So I was right something here isn't suppose to be discovered they got trapped in an illusion if they had dent walked through that clearing they would had found what they were looking for" he thought looking at them from a far the wolves had prevent him for entering the illusion too.

"Ok you guys go to them I will try to fined a way to break the illusion ok" He told Lumina and Crux wile petting their heads they nodded and went towar Olli and Pru.

"Now iI need to finde what is hiddent here or at least how to break this illusion but for an illusion like this there must be something protecting the seal that holds it up and that seal must be a powerful object but I cant feal it... this is strange" he thought wile moving arround the are were the illusion traps the people "maybe if can get in contact with the nature mabey the trees will tell me what is going on"he thought wile sitting on a tree root and connection his power with the tree.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:15

((Let's wait for the other people to post now. I don't wanna get too far ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:24

(ok Razz jajajaja the post becoming smaller each time jajajajaja is just so funny :PXDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:26

((Sorry. It's because I'm playing piano and playing poker and writing, and chatting at the same time.))
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:34

(well that whey i don't feel so bad about mines they were small from the beginning lol Razz)
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:36

((lol it's fine.))
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 20:54

(so lets continue later or tomorrow ok :D)
Back to top Go down
TriereGorum

TriereGorum

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime6/29/2009, 20:49

Serenity, on a carridge she found abdoned on the road with two horses, went to the Roma Palace and stopped right in front of the large building. The gold arabian styled building could be seen all the way from the forests, a crystal clear lake surrounding it. The ducks floating above the water, occasionally diving their heads or whole body, under the water, and popping back up again. The walls and gates stood tall and firm, the iron and metal a dark black. The exotic plants positioned in certain places inside and outside the gates, gleamed in the suns last bit of rays. The trees were trimmed and pruned nicely, each tree lined up in a row on each side of the lake. The grass a dark green and moist. Serenity hopped off the carridge and unhooked the horses. She led the two stallion horses to the back of the building where the stables were being held. Her father and a couple of other men, built it here because her father would always take the horses to a real, and better, stable after he was done here; this was no place for horses. So, until he was finished visiting(and playing around with my mom), the horses would stay in the stables here. Serenity opened the gates and led the horses in, closing the gates behind her. The horses neighed loudly and moved around. The brown stallion began eating the apples in one of the buckets, the other horse, the black stallion, began to drink water out of the bucket on the other side. Serenity watched them for a few minutes and then smiled and walked towards the back entrance of the palace. There were stones slabs on the ground, making a pathway leading to the back entrance. She stepped up to the arched entrance. She knocked three times and waited. A little opening in the middle of the door slid to the side. A pair of light green eyes peeked through the slit in the door and looked up and down. A deep voice spoke from the door.

Deep voice: "Password."

*Serenity chuckled and rolled her eyes, answering softly.*

Serenity: "Djali." *The deep voice blinked and closed the opening. The door made a click sound and began to open. A tall man with tanned skin appeared before Serenity. His hair was jet black, cut short that covered his face and he was very muscular. He had two knives, each on one side of his belt, and a sword on his left side. He wore red parachute-like pants, with a net vase. He wore brown boots that the pants were tucked into. The man smiled when he saw Serenity's pretend irritated face. Serenity spoke.*

Serenity: "Must we go through this? You know it's me at the door. And you know what I look like Jamal, you don't have to act like you never seen me before in your life." *Serenity pretends to glare and Jamal laughs*

Jamal: "You know the rules better than anyone Serenity and you know your mother wants the rules to be followed directly and properly, even by you. And besides, your job isn't at risk if you don't follow the rules, you work here for free, but mine is, and I like it here, that, and I need the money missy."

*Serenity gave him a pretend bored look and then pretended to fall asleep and pretended to drool. Jamal laughed and poked her forehead. Serenity pretended to be startled and spoke.*

Serenity: "Oh my god...what happened? (looks around) Oh, thats right, I fell asleep. Hmmm, I usually only do that when I hear sob stories..."

*Jamal glared playfully at her, and Serenity laughed at his expression.*

Jamal: "Oh, ha ha, very funny. It's so great to know that you find my life funny."

*Serenity looked at him softly.*

Serenity: "Oh, you know im kidding. And you know I wouldn't let mom fire you, that, and you know my mom absolutely adores you, you're her favorite, she'd never fire you, and you know it."

*Jamal smiled at this and moved out of the door way, letting Serenity in. Serenity walked in and heard the door close behind her. She turned around and faced Jamal, who took back his position in front of the door. Serenity looked at him questioningly.*

Serenity: "Where is my mother and father?"

*Jamal thought for a moment and answered.*

Jamal: "Last time I saw them, they were still in the entertainment room. I still hear music, and no ones come in here to tell me to lock everything up for the night, so there must be guests or a guest still here."

*Serenity nodded her head, hearing the music.*

Serenity: "Alright, thanks. I'll talk to you in a bit."

*Jamal nodded his head*

Jamal: "Alright, have fun."

Serenity nodded and walked off towards the entertainment room. She saw the blue silk curtains and walked through them into the large sunset colored room, lined in gold, filled with large blue, gold and green pillows and red and orange candles with a large open space in the middle for the entertainment. The walls were adorned and decorated with silks, beads and arts of different colors. The couches were red and gold. Serenity saw that there were still guests here, about 10 people, 6 men and four women. Two of the women were being entertained by the male "gypsys" by being shown tricks and games, while the other two sat at a table, drinking wine and watching the other males do fire tricks. The men guests, of course, were sitting on the large pillows, which were spaced out, and were watching the belly dancers, two for each male. The men were a little tipsy and laughed everytime the girls spoke to them, and the girls laughed with them, just for the jobs sake. Serenity looked around for her parents. She spotted them sitting in the corner at the pole tables. She saw her mother go up and down the pole expertly and saw her father practically drool. Serenity shook her head and smiled. She could see the love her parents had for each other. They've known each other forever, and have been by each others side for just as long. She was proud of parents. Serenity walked over to her parents and greeted them. She wrapped her arms around her father's neck, kissing his cheek.

Serenity: "Hi mother, hi father (she poked his cheek, giggling when he looked startled, wiping his mouth.)"

Evelyn: "Oh sweet heart, you're here."

*Her mother smiled warmly, twirling on the table gracefully*

Serenity: "I found two horses, and I think im being stalked."

*She remembered what happened earlier when she was walking through the village and kept hearing someone or something behind her but when she looked, nothing and no one was there. It stopped when she left the village. Her father laughed roughly and looked at Serenity amused. Her mother giggling softly.*

James: "What am I going to do with you Serenity if you keep attracting these thugs and men from all over the place? I think im going to have to lock you up in a tower somewhere. It makes a father have a heart attack when he knows his daughter is out and about, attracting weird men, and non- weird men, wanting to court you. Also makes me want to sharpen my sword...alot."

*He huffed Jockingly. Serenity gave him a don't-you-dare look with a smile.*

Serenity: "I can take care of myself. I was taught by the best, remember? And it didn't work for Repunzel, it's not going to work for me."

*Her mother laughed, continuing to dance. Her father glared at the table dissapointed.*

James: "It works in my head, and we could give it try. You know, try try again..."

*Serenity looked at her mother for help.*

Serenity: "Mother!! Father is trying to lock me up forever in a lonesome tower, all by myself!! (Serenity pouted, crossing her arms)."

*Her mother chuckled and pretended to glare at her husband.*

Evelyn: "James, you will not lock our precious daughter forever in a lonesome tower, all by herself....at least give her a pet to bring with her...."

*Serenity gasped in mock horror and shock. Her father laughed out loudly, while her mother laughed along with him.*

Serenity: "Mother, how could you? How could you do this to your own daughter?? Traitors! (She narrowed her eyes at them both playfully.)"

*Her parents laughed harder and Serenity joined in with them. Her father spoke.*

James: "Now now sweetie, you know we wouldn't do that to you. We'd miss you too much, that, and we need someone to tease."

*Serenity glared at him playfully. Her mother chuckled and let herself down from the table, landing gracefully on the floor.*

Evelyn: "You know we love you hunny. We won't send you off to a tower. (Evelyn kisses her daughters head)."

*Serenity narrows her eyes at them playfully.*

Serenity: "I'm watching you two."

*Her parents laughed and father spoke*

James: "Well, you're gonna get an eyeful tonight when we get home, if your gonna watch us....."

*Serenity gasped in horror, her face showed pure disgust.*

Serenity: "Ewwww, that is so gross. Too much information. Ugh!!!! (Fans face quickly)"

*Her parents laughed so hard, they began to cry*
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/3/2009, 10:12

(......sound of silence)
Back to top Go down
TriereGorum

TriereGorum

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/3/2009, 16:04

(lol, you should post)
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/3/2009, 17:28

(I cant im waiting for Wonderland)
Back to top Go down
TriereGorum

TriereGorum

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/4/2009, 01:16

(Oh yeah....dang :/ that sucks)
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/4/2009, 06:08

(Sorry. Sorry. xD I am busy you know. I'll try and post today. But I'm leaving for colorado in like three days...btw. :3 Your site Admin has sunburn! Yay! Dx....innertubing ...is so worth it xD)
Back to top Go down
Acmeth

Acmeth

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/4/2009, 11:37

(lol ok mmm so bad no more ppl has join)
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime7/4/2009, 13:47

(It's fine. They've all gone for the other rps. lol. But I know exit will return to join soon. He says that he is busy as well though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree of Life   Tree of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree of Life
Page 1 of 1