Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prototype

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 14:45

Three weeks ago in New York City, someone released a lethal virus in Pan Station. As the weeks went by, more and more of New York was plunged into chaos. The virus attacked the DNA in human cells, cauing they're genetic structure to change and turn them into mindless mutants. (much like the ones in I am Legend)

New York City was quarantined from the rest of the world in order to contain the infection. The military from mutiple nations deployed to assist keeping control of New York City.

My name is Michael Mercer, and I'm responsible for all this, at least that's what they say. They say I'm a killer, a monster, a terrorist. I'm all these things. Now, I hunt, I fight, and I consume. I'm trying to find the ones that did this to me. The ones that did all of this, and I will make them pay.

Name: Michael Mercer
Abilities: Shape-shifting. Can take possesion of other's memories. Super strength and can run 2x faster than humans. Consumes human life for energy.
Personality: Michael is a bold, and brutal person when it comes to what has happened to him.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 15:08

Name: Viviana Wayworth. (Vivi)
Abilities: Heating and Cooling. Her body can vary from heating up as hot as the sun to cooling down to absolute zero. She also has a loud whistle that corresponds to a bird's whistling but it can be loud enough to deafen someone if they are too close.
Personality: Vivi is very docile. Once the epidemic started and everything fell into chaos she found a small girl without anyone around. She took care of her, taking the girl where ever she went.

Picture: Click Here.

Name: Unknown (Mizzy)
Abilities: Unknown
Personality: Unknown.
Notes: She has not spoken or shown any action of anything to Vivi since she was found by her. She is simply just a mute girl that was immune to the virus.

Picture: Click Here.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 16:55

"Dr. Johnson and Dr. Hamilton. June 16th, 2010," Dr. Johnson spoke into a voice recorder. He gently set the tape recorder on the desk next to the disection equipment. The Doctor examined the body laying on the metal table, "subject: Male, 6'1, athletic, brunette, cause of death unknown." The Doctor reached for a scalpel and lowered it to the body's chest, "making first incision now."

As the knife made contact with the body, the body jolted up. The doctors jumped back.

"What? Where?" Michael panicked as he jump off the table. The doctors ran screaming out of the room. Michael ran over to a desk that had his clothes folded on it. Michael threw on his jeans, button up shirt with hoodie, and his leather jacket. Michael put the hoodie up and ran out of the room. Michael looked around franticly and charged out of the building. Michael had noticed that the sign above the room he was in said, "Morgue".
Back to top Go down
exitthisway

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 19:42

Realizing that their project had failed and was now loose in the city, the Organizaiton quickly initiated it's clean up protocol.

"Send the first asset."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: John Pontius
Abilities: Extreme super strength, incredible speed.
Personality: His personality has been wiped clean by the organization that created him and he is now an emotionless puppet carrying out the bidding of his masters.
Notes: Part of the program that tried to create ultimate killing soldiers with the use of bio-organic methods. Using medicines and manufactured formulas made to enhance the normal man into something of a superman. With little success, they began closing up the program only to realize that one of their failed attempts had escaped was now running rampant in New York. John Pontius is one of the few who, after being experimented on, was somehow kept under control and possessed one or more of the characteristics desired of the finished final masterpiece. In his case, super strength and speed remained the dominant traits and flourished in his body. tag #12
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 19:46

Vivi, Viviana Wayworth held on tightly to the hand of a small eight year old girl as they climbed up the stairs of an abandoned apartment building. Toys and various other items were left haphazardly in the hall ways. They stepped over these until they stood at the last door at the end of the hall way. Vivi unlocked the door with a large set of keys, each labeled with names such as "Walmart on 108th," "Walgreens, 57th Ave," and so on. She took out the key labeled "home" from the door and pocket the keys back in her jacket before stepping inside.

She shut the door behind her and locked it again and turned around to the small furnished living room littered with a couch and coffee table and stuffed animals that littered the floor. The small girl that had been holding on to Vivi's hand let go and made her way to the collection of toys. She picked up a lion that had one of the ears cut off and the stuffing puffing out. Holding it close to her she walked to the adjacent room and seated her self at a kitchen table and waited staring at Vivi but spoke without a voice only using her eyes.

Understanding the message, Vivi looked through the kitchen until she found a couple of bowls and some cereal. She looked through the fridge for milk, but there was only orange juice and diet coke.

"Sorry, kiddo. No milk. It's dry cereal today."

Vivi poured the captain crunch cereal into each of the two bowls and set one of them down in front of the small girl. Once she sat down and began eating herself her companion began as well. They ate in silence until Vivi had finished.

"Would you like to talk today Kizzy?"

Kizzy stared at her and Vivi stared back waiting for any response. When none came, Vivi sighed and picked up both of their bowls and dumped them into a sink already cluttered with other dishes and a large bucket filled with water. With a rag she dipped it into the water and began scrubbing off the dishes with the soap that had been poured on to them. A knock came at the door and Vivi caught her breath as the plastic bowl dropped out of her hands and skidded on the floor.

She dried her hands off on her jeans and pulled out a hand gun from behind her. Kizzy watched in silence holding the stuffed lion close to her in a death grip, squeezing out more of the stuffing. Tentatively Vivi peered into the eye piece of the door to scan the outside. She let out a sigh and opened the door putting her gun back behind her.

"You almost gave me a scare there Tif, what are you doin-" Her voice cut off with a loud scream.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 19:57

Michael sprinted through the street, passing people and cars as he ran. The mood in New York was already of panic, and Michael's running didn't look out of place. As Michael ran, he seemed to notice how fast he was running and how he wasn't even breaking a sweat.

The sky was cloudy and thunder began to rumble in the sky. Michael passed an intersection without looking and heard a horn sound. Michael stopped just as a car collided with him. There were screams from people around him, but Michael felt no pain. He opened his eyes to see that the front of the car that hit him was wrapped around his body. Michael placed his hand on the hood and pushed the car away. His body's indent was clearly visible on the car.

Michael spun around as he heard memeber of the military barking orders and murmured yells of, "Thats the Target!" Michael turned and sprinted down an alleyway, but it was a dead end. Michael looked up to see a ladder out of reach on the side of one building. Michael planted his feet and jumped as high as he could, he found out he could jump higher than he thought. With that jump, Michael made it 3/4 up the 4 story building. Michael caught one of the bars of the ladder and climbed up.

Michael sat at the edge of the roof as it began to pour rain. All Michael could think about was, "Who am I?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 20:49

Vivian woke up in a tub of iced water. She gasped and tried to stand up but her legs had gone numb. She tried to grab for the ledge but she was took weak.

"Help!" she screamed and tears began running down her face. What a cruel way to die she thought. Her body temperature was running further and further down, but as so the ice began to melt in the tub. Vivi stopped from her scrambling, her breath still raspy, and her skin still shaking, she watched as the water began to warm and heat up. It began to boil over and her skin no longer felt cold, it was burning hot to the touch. She grabbed a hold of the ledge of the tub and quickly pulled her hand back up as it hissed. A black imprint from where her hand had been was left in place.

Baffled by this oddity she stared with her mouth agape. Her legs had gained their feeling and she was able to stand. The bathroom she was in only held the tub, a door and a single towel. There were no clothes for her and she had none with her. She rapped the towel around her surprised to find that it was a fire blanket. But it did not burn as the door knob did when she touched it. She felt nothing under skin except for cool metal. She touched it again and it began to lose its shape. Quickly she grabbed a hold of it and twisted it around and pushed open the door where she faced a long hall way. She reached the end of it and turned into a door where a set of clothes were laid out for her. Half expecting them to burn up she just stared at them. But at long last she hesitantly smoothed her hand over the fabric. They were just as white as when she had touched them with no burn marks. It was a simple pair of sweat pants and a shirt. She placed them over her body and looked around the room once more. There was no one around. There were no windows and there were no more doors. She was trapped in a place that could have been anywhere.

She sat down on the bed and began to remember what had happened. She had seen a friend of hers but when she opened the door their face contorted and they had attacked her. The gun had been knocked out of her hand and then she woke up in the tub. Kizzy was her next thought. She quickly stood back up and looked around and began yelling and banging on walls.

"Hey!! HEY!! Kizzy! Hey! Someone! Let me out of here!! Hello!"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 21:19

Michael sprinted and jumped across the rooftops of New York City. As he ran, his mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour. Who Am I? What am I? Why don't I remember anything? Why do I have these abilities? Who did this to me?

Michael stopped at the edge of one of the rooftops. Across the street were armed men in high tec military uniforms. From what Michael could see, the uniforms said 'Gentec' on their shoulders. "Gentec? Where have I heard that before? F#ck! I can't remember anything!" Michael began to grow angry, he felt that these men knew what happened to him. He felt that they were responsible. And suddenly, Michael felt hungry, but not like he wanted to eat, but like a whole had formed in him and he need to satiate it. And those men seemed fit for that purpose.

Michael followed one of the soldier's that left his post. He walked into an alleyway and pulled out a cigarette. Michael jumped from the rooftop, send his feet crashing in the soldier's chest. The soldier didn't have time to scream. Michael's hand wrapped around his throat. And something happened that Michael was shocked by. His hand turned black and became one with the man's neck. The man was surrounded by a cloud of black and the black was sucked into Michael's hand. He did this as naturally as one feeds themself, but Michael was still not sure how he knew how to do it.

As Michael's hand turned back to normal. Michael felt a searing pain in his head. Michael closed his eyes and saw images flashing before him. They were memories. Memories of the solider's. Michael saw flashes of friends, experiments, and lastly, he saw the soldier and others taking an unconcious girl into the building Michael was outside of.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 23:01

"Please." Bang. "Please." Bang. "Let me out." Vivi's hand never made it to the wall a third time. She had collapsed from shouting and banging on the walls. No one could hear her voice or if they had, they weren't going to help her. With tears stinging her eyes she stood up weakly and looked around the room once more. There was a bed, a dresser, and a chair with a Bible sitting upon it. She had already searched through the drawers, there was nothing in them and there was nothing under the bed either. And although it didn't occur to her before, she realized that someone must have put her in this room. They couldn't have done it without using some sort of entrance themselves. It proved the existence of a way out.

Vivi rapped her hand against the wall again with her ear pressed too it. When she got to the end of one wall where the dresser stood in front of the next she paused and began to pull at the dresser until the next wall was completely revealed. It's color was slightly off from the rest of the walls and upon lightly hitting on it she could hear that there was another space behind it. She just had to get through.

She grabbed the chair and began throwing it at the wall. But it ended up doing more damage to the chair than the wall. Exasperated with mixed feelings of frustration she kicked at the broken chair debris. She regretted the move a few moments later as she clasped her hand over her mouth and screamed out in pain. Tears streamed down her face as she tore her hand away and sat down on the bed and examined the damage. Her big toe was jammed and she couldn't move it and there was blood from the sole of her foot and on the jutting edge of the chair that she had kicked carelessly.

Gingerly, Vivi tested her foot on the floor and she moaned grabbing it quickly back up. Breathing hard and with determination she clenched her eyes shut and set her foot down on the ground and limped quickly back over to the wall. Panting from the pain and with sweat beginning to form around her neck and fore head she leaned her body against the wall for support. Her body began to sink straight through it and she stood back away. Her body's imprint left it self embedded in the wall. With a new sense of hope Vivi placed her hands against the wall and the wall began to burn. She pressed with more strength as if trying to move the wall and soon she was through the barrier and into another room the same as her.

Kizzy sat in a chair with her stuffed lion and the Bible. She flipped through the pages one by one and Vivi called to her.

"Kizzy. Come here."

Vivi hobbled over to her on her one good foot and grasped a hold of her companion. She fell to the floor and held Kizzy in a hug as she sat there and rocked back and forth. Finally she pulled away and looked the small child in the eyes.

"Do you know where we are?"

Kizzy stared blankly and then finally blinked. Vivi took it as a no and she looked around the room that was just the same as the one she had been in.

"We have to get out of here Kizzy. But I don't know how."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 23:09

Michael knew that if he was over exaggerating his abilites, he would regret this. Michael walked to the edge of the neighboring building, which roof was level with the other buildings window. Michael took a deep breath and began running.

Michael built speed till he reached the edge of the rood. Michael pushed off the edge and sent himself rocketing towards the window. Michael broke through the window and hit the ground rolling. Michael stumbled to regain balance, but fell and collided into the wall. The wall buckled under the force which Michael hit it with.

After a moment, Michael pushed himself off the wall. Michael was in a white room. There was a shattered chair on the floor and a wall which looked as if someone melted it.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 06:30

Both Mizzy and Vivi looked up towards the direction of the noise with alert. Through the hole in the wall that Vivi had melted through she could see another person that looked almost just as surprised as she was. Without any hesitation, she picked up Mizzy in her arms and stumbled back away towards the bed for support as she sheltered the child in her arms. It hadn't occurred to her that she could have been hurting Mizzy from the heat of her body, but if Mizzy was hurt she didn't show any sign of it.

"Let me out of here!" Vivi yelled at the man and winced and groaned from her foot as she gently applied pressure to regain her balance with the weight in her arms. Blood seeped through to the carpet and she quickly switched her foot to its toes supporting it up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 11:05

Michael's head shot towards the scream. Michael saw a woman that appeared to be a couple years younger than him and she was holding a young girl who barely looked 10. Michael quickly jogged into the room. After getting a closer look, he discovered that this was the woman those soldier's took here.

Her foot was bleeding and she was in no condition to walk. The girl simply stared up at him blankly. "Don't worry, I'm here to save you....I guess." Michael reached out his hand to the woman. She hesitated but took it, Michael noticed her hand was unnaturally warm. "You got her?"

The woman adjusted her grip on the girl, "yea."

Michael lowered his other arm and picked the two of them up. Michael was surprised to see that he felt like he was holding nothing at all. Then again, he was surprised by everything happening today.

Michael turned and ran towards the window. He soared through it and onto the neighboring roof top. Michael took off at a sprint. He evalutated each roof tops height, to be sure he was over or underestimating the jumps with two people in his arms. Michael approached a much taller building. He used his momentum and slammed his foot into the side of it. Michael didn't lose any speed by running up the wall. Michael pushed up from the side of the building and landed at the top of the roof.

Michael scanned what he could see of the city, "do you have somewhere we can go?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 14:01

Vivi didn't know to trust this person or not, but they had rescued her and Mizzy from their unknown captives which was for then good enough. She could tell that they were high in the air and traveling at a fast speed, but she was afraid to look at how high or how fast exactly they were going and kept her head huddled close to Mizzy and her eyes shut tight. She shouted over the wind an address to the apartment that Mizzy and herself had currently occupied. She didn't have the keys with her anymore, but it was the only place they technically could go.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 14:11

Michael turned, "got it. Close your eyes." He ran and leapt off the building. For a moment they were weightless in the air. Then Michael landed on another building. The roof slightly buckled under the force. Michael took off across New York City.

They shortly arrived at the apartment. Michael noticed an open window and leapt to it. Michael caught the ledge with one hand and planted his feet onto the side of the building. Michael lowered the woman and girl into the window and swung himself inside.
Back to top Go down
exitthisway

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 19:40

"They've returned to her apartment." John got the message as he watched the group of three arrive at the front of Viv's residence and hop into the open window. John smiled as stood on the roof of the building across the street. All he could think about was killing the man and recapturing the other two females.

"I see them. I'm moving in to intercept the targets now." John said into the mike. Taking in a quick breath of air, he stepped of the ledge and fell through the air, enjoying the short moment of silence before he slammed into the concrete, 20 stories down. The brittle sidewalk collapsed under the force of John's fall and pieces of debris scattered around him in a perfect circle as he rested in a squatted position in the middle of the small crater he had created. He kept his eyes on the open window as he straightened his body, still holding the same smile spread across his face. Spotting a deserted car only a handful of feet away from him, he walked over to it and reached with his hand underneath the vehicle while he pressed his other hand against one of the doors and carefully lifted the heavy piece of metal from the asphalt. The metal of the car groaned as the weight sifted onto areas where it wasn't meant to be and after some careful movements on John's part as he tried to avoid having the car collapse on himself form the weight he turned toward the apartment. Taking in another breath of air and expanding his chest as he tilted the car above his head slightly back, he let out a very audible roar as he tossed the car towards the building and through the wall housing the open window. It continued through the wall with a crash, throwing debris in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 19:55

Vivi had seen the car coming first as she turned back towards the window after they had been safely dropped off. She screamed and then with one arm secured protectively around Kizzy she grabbed the stranger's shirt and pulled him down as well. The entire ceiling above them was completely destroyed and bits of plaster and wood covered their bodies. Vivi moved herself off of Kizzy and then checked to make sure that she was alright. It was almost impossible to ever know what she was feeling as she never let out a peep not even a scream.

Vivi's skin was burning again and she could feel part of Kizzy's shirt start to crumble in her hands. She quickly let go of her afraid to accidentally burn her skin and then turned to her head to where the man that had flown them to the apartment was uncovering himself from the debris. He stood up and turned around to where the window once was and scanned the ground below. Vivi looked up above her as her hair begin to blow and she saw that the entire top half of the apartment had been blown away. Kizzy stared at her as she sat motionless and not even phased from the destruction. Not even a single bruise or scratch covered her body and Vivi grabbed a hold of her again and looked for a way out while their rescuer continued looking away. She would have thanked him, but she wanted to leave before any more flying cars decided to come their way.

With a small hobble she limped over with Kizzy to the half broken door and pushed it out of the way. From across from her she could see where the car had broken through the numerous apartments across and then back outside again. Quickly she lead Kizzy down the hall way and flights of stairs with faint and raspy breathing. Her vision was blackening from the loss of blood in her foot and the pain it inflicted on her. Her stomach was grumbling as she felt like she hadn't eaten for days. She had no idea how long she had been in where ever it was she had been. It could have been months for all she knew. They finally reached the bottom landing of the apartment and could see the front door. Another man stood blocking their way with his back turned to them.

Vivi stopped and gently pushed Kizzy in the other direction and out of sight as he turned back around. They found an office with an open window. Pushing Kizzy through first, Vivi followed and fell into a small patch of grass. She then faced her next problem. Her shoes were missing and she couldn't get far on a bloodied foot. She was stuck.
Back to top Go down
exitthisway

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 20:27

After the dust had settled in the apartment, John leapt up to the balcony landing gently on the extended slab of cement fixing his eyes on Michael's.

"Order's are to dispatch you on sight. Sorry Michael." He said as he broke eye contact with him and looked around the trashed apartment building. The car had left a massive amount of damage to the walls of the room, leaving a large whole as the car had continued through one house and crashed into another handful. Their was a large whole in the ceiling and peering into it, he could see the apartment room above the one he was in. The rest of the ceiling was falling apart as pieces of the plaster and paint began to fall to the carpeted floor leaving debris all over the place. There was a table that had broken into two and laid on the floor and dishes scattered all around it, all of which was getting wet as water began to spray from the broken pipe of the sink. John caught the sight of blood along the carpet that led toward the front door of the apartment into the hallway outside. John smirked. So it looks like I did get someone after all. He thought to himself. He returned his gaze to the man in front of him. "Where are the other two that accompanied you. I need to take them in."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 20:46

Vivi looked around at her surroundings and tried to keep her focus and the blood flowing to her head. The grass only surrounded the building but after a few feet there was nothing but rubble and jutting glass. Even if her feet were fine she would still have trouble managing without hurting herself. Upon looking at her feet she noticed that Kizzy's feet were bare as well. She would have to carry her which made the task ahead seem much more impossible.

"Kizzy jump on my back." Vivi said and crouched down as Kizzy wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck to hold on. Vivi was going to have to find her way around. The sun above was going down and she would need to find shelter. Before they had stayed in the apartment building and they would have except that it had been completely destroyed. Vivi had also lost the keys to all the stores where she could have at least managed to hide out in.

With Kizzy on her back, Vivi scanned the area and then stopped her eyes on a car. The window was rolled down and it was just close enough for Vivi to reach without having to over step any dangerous jutting edges. She made it there within a few strides and helped roll Kizzy in. She then crawled in herself and huddled the two of them down on the floor board out of view. Even though she couldn't see outside, she would have to wait there until she felt safe and thought that their attacker was gone.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/19/2009, 22:44

Michael clenched his fists, "Other two? I have no idea what you're talking about." Michael smirked, knowing that this man already saw him with the other two. "In fact, I'm having trouble remembering much. And correct me if I'm wrong, but, I don't remember throwing a car through someone's wall was a proper way to say 'hello'."

Michael dug his feet into the ground. He prayed that whatever strength he had was enough to keep this guy at bay. Michael was able to barely feel a car ramming into him going 40, but he wasn't sure if that was his limit.
Back to top Go down
exitthisway

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 18:13

"Well.. that's too bad. I thought i saw you with two other females but I guess you're just as useless as you were before." John said as he smirked. "Looks like the only thing that's left for you is death." He said shifting his feet around into a stance which would allow him to blast forward in an instant and hopefully fast enough to connect some kind of attack. His emotions were completely blank which also kept him in a constant calm state.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 18:59

Vivi felt Kizzy's cold body beneath her. She was shivering and Vivi held her arms around her hoping that she could warm up enough to keep them both warm in the winter air. Outside they could still hear voices. Her hearing seemed to be able to pick up every little noise including the voice of their assume attacker and rescuer. Fear raised her internal temperature and she could feel Kizzy stop shaking. She soothed her hair with her hand and waited patiently for something to happen. There was too much still going on for her to think straight. Her concentration was broken into fragments of questions. What was wrong with them? Had they contracted the disease? Was this a side effect? Were people really trying to kill them? Why? Then there was silence. Vivi heard it as for one split second it felt like she had gone deaf. There was no noise and hesitantly she peaked up over the window to view outside, but again there was nothing. No voices...nothing.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneGuy

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 12:13

Michael's eyes flashed around the room. Michael smirked at the man. Michael's hand snapped to the his side. He grabbed the side of a couch and one handed, threw it at the attacker. The man easily ripped the couch in half, but while he was distracted, Michael charged him, he lowered his body and slammed his shoulder into the attacker's stomach. Michael wrapped his arms around the man's waist and lifted him. Michael pushed off the edge of the whole in the apartment and sent them soaring across the street onto the roof of a building. As they hit the the top of the roof, the man stuck his foot onto Michael's stomach and used his momentum to send Michael flying into the wall of a neighboring building.

Michael caught himself and planted his feet onto the roof. Michael smiled, "this'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Kenokiller

Kenokiller

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime7/6/2009, 19:51

((Lol you got that game too?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype