Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football Feild

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:50

Surprised by the turn around, Janis slid around in a complete circle as if gliding due to the mud. It surprised her at first and she almost fell. But she caught her balance and began running back after him. She made sure to put more weight into her steps so that she wouldn't fall. It was hard when she wasn't wearing cleats. Being lighter, she finally managed to catch up and slide kicked the ball from him. It was an instinctive reaction and she regretted it the moment she did it. She stopped as she brought her self back up and looked at her clothes.

"Well...that is just lovely."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Mithoes

Mithoes

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 16:11

Mit looked at her and laughed, and then seized the oportunity to dash after the ball, thankful that he somehow managed to avoid tripping over her leg when it knocked the ball away. He got to the ball and stopped, looking over at her. "You wanna just stop now so you can rush home and get some new clothes, and we can just have a rematch later?" He offered, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 16:17

"No." she said still looking mournfully at her clothes. She was going to change into her working uniform anyways later. She looked around at her clothes to see the damange and could see that her pants were spotted wet from the grass and her shirt was damp from the back.
"It will be fine." she said and walked back over to the ball and just simply took it back to start again. She side kicked it to doge around him.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 16:25

"Well that's not really fair, you could have warned me..." He mutttered, stepping his foot out to stop the ball from rolling right were it was. "Did I forget to mention that I'm better at blocking than I've let on?" He asked, dribbling towards his side of the field.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 16:34

"I'm a sweeper." She said running after him and keeping just only a little bit in front waiting for him to get close to the goal. On average she could play any position. But she was really talented in defense due to her kick.
Back to top Go down
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 16:43

Sara watched them, sighing. She looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 16:51

He looked at her before frowning a bit. "Well that's just to bad. I don't want to make you look bad at your best position." He said, kicking the ball a little bit in one direction and then cutting it off, taking off in the other direction with the ball.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 20:43

She would have kept playing and possibly have forgotten about her job orientation if it wasn't for a few drops of rain that started to fall. She looked up at the clouds stopping and then shouted to Mit who still had the ball. "I'm sorry, but I have to go!" She then turned in the opposite direction to where her bag was. She picked it up and left. If she ran, she figured she might be able to make it to her job and have time to change.
Back to top Go down
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 11:08

Sara waved goodbye to Janis, not caring if she actually noticed or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Feild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: