Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football Feild

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/18/2009, 16:40

Sara sits on the highest bleacher, looking down at her feet. She sighs out of bordem, her breath becoming visable in the cold air. She looks at the empty feild and the blank scoreboard, wishing that someone would walk by and start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/18/2009, 19:22

Janis stood at the end of the bleachers and looked out across the field. She could join the soccer team, but she didn't know how much time that would leave her for her new job. Perhaps she wasn't ready for it in the first place. But if she quit that would really show her immaturity.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/18/2009, 21:11

Sara looked over at Janis, calling her over
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/19/2009, 14:43

Janis looked over towards a stranger that she didn't know. She recognized the face only slightly from around the school, but she didn't know a name. Curious she walked up the bleacher steps and stood a bit away from her.

"Uh. Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/19/2009, 18:44

"Oh, hey. You probaly don't remember me. My name is Sara."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/19/2009, 19:44

She looks at her confused hoping that somewhere a memory would pop up, but none did. She really could not remember. "Uh no. Sorry I don't remember. I'm Janis."
Back to top Go down
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/20/2009, 13:06

"I know. I've heard your name before. Sorry if I bothered you."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/20/2009, 18:13

"No you didn't." She shrugged still confused about why she was called over in the first place.
Back to top Go down
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 09:04

"Im just so darn bored," Sara said, pouting. "I thought we could hang out if you aren't busy".
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 09:16

"I have to leave to my job in about 20 minutes for orientation. But I guess right now is okay." She said and sat down and looked out at the foot ball field again from the high distance.
Back to top Go down
SaraboBara

SaraboBara

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 09:19

"Do you like your job?" Sara said, feeling suddenly insecure. She was bad at making smalltalk
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 12:06

"I haven't even started. I'm doing the orientation today. Or I am supposed to be." She still wasn't sure if she should really take the job or not. It would really take a lot of time out of all the things she really wanted to do. But if the other two got the job, then perhaps it wouldn't even matter.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:25

Mithoes walked onto the football field and looked around, his hands shoved into his pockets. He had came there in hopes of hanging out with friends. After a few seconds, his phone went off, and he opened it to see a text explaining that his friends had pretty much bailed on him. He grumbled a little as he snapped his phone shut, making a vow to himself that he would ditch them every time they wanted to hang out with hem from that point forward, since it wasn't the first time it had happened.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:32

Janis looked around the field a bit. The conversation between her and the girl had dwindled. She was too lost in thought to really have much to say, and she could see the girl was having trouble finding things to talk about as well. To spare her, she decided that she would head down and leave.

"Well I was hoping to check out the field for soccer, so I'll talk to you later, cause i have to leave soon." she smiled and then headed down the bleachers to the end of the field where she stopped surprised to see someone else.

"Oh. Another person. Are you here for soccer? Apparently its only boy's soccer this year."
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:38

"Hm? Oh no, I can play soccer, but I was just here to hang out with some friends. I'm to good for this schools soccer team." He joked, before looking her up and down. "So who are you...?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit and raising an eyebrow, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:43

Looking out at the field thinking just about the word and the game soccer she shrugged not really hearing the person. When his words finally got through her head she felt a little embarrassed. "Oh. Sorry, wasn't paying attention. I'm Janis." She smiled looking back out at the field again. She laughed almost, but kept it to herself. "And what makes you think you are too good for this school's soccer team?"
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:49

"Well gee, being ignored is great for my ego. And because I'm better than most of the soccer players at this school of course." He said flatly, looking at her expression, which seemed rather dazed. "Do you want to be left alone to your thoughts...? Or I could show you how badly I would kick your butt at soccer if you want, since from the sound of it, you wish they had a girls soccer team."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:55

"No. A girl's soccer team would just be flooded with cheer leader type girls who would rather just be on the team for the popularity but would cower in front of a ball. I want to be on the boy's soccer team. But of course that is impossible. I just stick with manager. And sure if you want to play I will. Go get a ball from the gym. I'll wait right here." She said with a smile. She had answered as she was, completely dazed still. Her subconscious mind had answered smoothly and without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 14:58

"Oh, so now I have to be your lackey..?" He grumbled under his breath, turning and walking towards the gym. He came back a few minutes later dribbling a soccer ball, before passing it to her and stopping. "Alright, so first one to five?" He asked, feeling a little antsy. At least now he didn't waist his time coming all the way to the school for nothing, and he could get out some energy. "Oh, by the way, just call me Mit."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:03

She laughed and shook her head at his comment and caught the ball to a controlled stop with her foot. "I never said you were my lackey. You just did it. And okay Mit. And only first to three. I have to be somewhere soon." The thought got to her and she checked a watch that she had in her bag. "Actually..make that one point. I only have about five minutes before I leave."
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:20

"Well gee, that sure gives me a lot of time. Wait, who am I kidding, I'll only need a few seconds to score on you..." He said, waiting for her to start the match as he glanced down at the soccer ball.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:34

She kicked the ball lightly out the field leaving her bag at the bleachers and stops in the middle of the field. The field was wet from a fresh rain. It was going to be slightly slippery. But she had really good ball control so it should be fine she thought.

"Sure sure." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:36

Mit walked over and positioned himself in front of her, to where he could easily move in ay direction that he went, noting that he would have to be careful with how he moved so that he didn't slip. "You sure you want to get beat right before you leave?" He teased, grinning impishly.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:40

"Well if I do lose, I don't know you, and I'm leaving anyways, so why be embarrassed?" She shrugged. She took that moment of quick conversation to flip the ball up with her foot. She bounced it up to her knee and once more to her head where she headed it over her opposing player. She then took after it.
Back to top Go down
Mithoes

Mithoes

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime7/21/2009, 15:47

Mit was already turning around and dashing after the ball, pushing himself as fast as he could go, before slamming his foot down on the ball, stopping in his tracks, along with the ball, and then turning around, taking off in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football Feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Feild   Football Feild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Feild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: