Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Classroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonderland

Wonderland

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:10

Janis pushed open the door to the Music Classroom where various instruments were already lined up against the wall. The teacher, a man in his early twenties who was trying to organize the students piling in stood in the middle of the bustling crowd. Janis followed Ryuu to one of the seats and sat in wait for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Stickman

Stickman

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:16

He had grabbed a guitar from the wall and was sitting in his seat in the back as usual playing some tunes that werent perfect but they were decent cause of is hand.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:20

"Hey Hey! You. Hands off of guitar for now! You can get in a second." the teacher said in a half shout of the noise of the talking students. Janis snickered at Ryuu. "You sure are anxious."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:23

"Oh for crying out loud..."
Ryuu looked at Janis with a glare.
"Pfft my favourite class."
He laid back with the chair, swinging back and forth, back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:26

She held back another snicker as she pushed Ryuu's chair back to level ground. "Dude, you are gonna fall off and crash into everything. Can't you sit still?" she laughed and then looked to the front of the class as their disgruntled teacher finally managed to get everyone seated as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:27

"So." He said and went back sitting normal.
"I dont realy care." He looked outside from the window while saying that.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:30

"Oh. Sure. sure." she said and then focused on the teacher who was speaking. He had rectangular glasses, short spiked brown hair, and a goatee and even an ear piercing. The sight was almost amusing to Janis.

"Okay, uhm. Everyone is here. I hope?" he said looking around for the roster sheet. He finally found it sitting on a piano and started calling off names. When he got to Ryuu's he stopped after looking up at him.

"So here is our anxious student. Since you seem to really be quick to wanting to start playing, do you mind sharing an example?" he said with a genuine smile. It wasn't like a teacher making an example of a student or anything, he really just honestly wanted to hear what the student could play.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

Music Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Classroom   Music Classroom Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 15:32

Ryuu took the guitar and started playing a movie theme but not perfectly.