Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland is only as far away as a pen and paper.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pause

Pause

School Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 10:58

Ain walked out the front doors of the school looking around for a good place to sit and finish up her bento that she had been to busy to finish off before.
As she sat down on a patch of grass she let out a sign turning her ipod on, as the ear plugs are usually always in, and she started to open the bento and eat some of the rice.
She didnt bother to look anywhere else she just looked down at her leftovers not in any hurry to leave.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 14:24

As soon as the bell rang for lunch, Janis was outside of her Music classroom in flash. She had temporarily forgotten about Ryuu and their little issue, but she must have let it slip her mind due to the fact that her hunger was striving for more attention. It was lucky for her that her parents had placed in money into her lunch account for the year, otherwise she wouldn't have had a clue as to how she was gonna feed herself. When she had finished stocking up a tray with her usual favorites of a taco salad, Sunchips, pineapple pieces, and a banana, she went outside to the courtyard. The tree where she had found the bird was empty so she settled herself down under its shade. Half of her hoped that Ryuu wasn't angry and he would talk to her, but she had a feeling that, that wasn't going to happen. So far, she had gotten her possible only friend at the moment angry at her.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderland.heavenforum.com
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 20:20

Settling myself into the grass i finish off my bento and go on to my apple juice box having the same issue with it, opening it. As i frustratingly try to open it i look out the corner of my eye to a girl sitting agaisnt the tree. After only a few seconds she looked back at her juice box to see she used to much force and it started dripping over into her lap. I look up with a disappointed face and wipe myself off then takes a sip of the juice.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 20:33

"Hahahah."
He was laughing from a tree where he had sneaked and climbed minutes ago.
He light a cigartette that he took from his pocket, inhaling and looking around from the tree. It was a bad habit but he was about to quit.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/25/2009, 20:55

Looked over at the laughing thinking it was to her still sipping at the apple juice. She then turned back looking around finishing off the juice but not about to throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 00:21

Hearing someone laughing Janis looked up at tree where Ryuu was smoking. She hissed at him, "Ryuu! What do you think you are doing? It's what thing to sleep in class, draw on the desk, and show up late, but you can't smoke here! You shouldn't eve be smoking!" Her face showed a frown of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 11:32

"Sorry sorry." He threw away the cigarette and started to listen his MP3 player.Plugs were already in his ears but the power wasnt on so he turned it on.He jumped down from the tree looking at the girl with the orange juice asking. "You got more of that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 17:55

She stomped out the cigarette on the grass and sighed and then spotted the other student eating. She looked back at the cigarette on the grass with fear and then Ryuu with annoyance. "You are gonna get us both into trouble one of these days." She shook her head as he so easily then brushed the situation off with the mere thought of Orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 18:10

"So." He said as he scratched his head, he sat down on the grass.
He took his notebook from his backpack and started to sketch some random things.School Courtyard - Page 4 SoulmergeSchool Courtyard - Page 4 Kazumademonyn4
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 18:39

She sat down next to him and watched with no emotion as he began to sketch figures out onto the paper. She looked at her own book bag and the note books in it, but did not reach for them. Her drawings were some what of the same nature, but she still found it more interesting to learn about others first. She had writing as well, but that she wasn't ready to show yet. She did wave to the girl though for her to come over.

"Hey, why don't you come over here. There are only a few of us out here and it's kinda quiet and lonely by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:03

She looked out the corner of her eye to see that the girl was talking to her. She then stood up and to make sure she was talking to her as to not embarass herself she pointed to herself to make sure. She had already moved a little closer so if it was her she wouldnt seem rude to ignore her. She also didnt bother to say anything aloud to ask if it was her for she talked way to low for her to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:06

Ryuu looks at the girl and asks.
"You got more orange juice?"
He laid down on the grass and put his notebook on his belly as he stared at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:09

As she walked close towards them seeing it was meant for her she looked up at the boy.
"I dont have OJ but i have apple juice..?"
She then looked looked at the girl then back at the boy.
"My name is Ain too by the way."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:10

"Ryuu." Thats the only word what he said still staring at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:13

"Janis." she smiled and then grabbed Ryuu's artbook from the ground and flipped through it a bit to look at the pictures. "Are you new this year as well" she asked looking through at each photo, finally finishing and placing it back on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:16

"Nice to meet you both." She said with a grin.
She waved her hand then sat down infront of the tree looking at janis.
"Yup, im new. How is the day for you guys so far?"
She asked playing around with her juice box disappointed that she finished so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:20

He closed his eyes slowly and took a comfotrable position, he stretched his feet and arms a little as he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:22

"It's fine. Well sort of. It's hard to baby sit." She said in reference to Ryuu who she been trying to keep out of trouble. She laughed though. "But it's entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Stickman

Stickman

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:24

"Oi oi..." He said still holding his eyes closed and being relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:28

She laughed a little watching you both, then looked up at the sky.
"Thats nice to hear."
She started biting on her straw that was still in the juice box. She was still looking up wishing she knew where her camera was so she could take more pictures.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 21:58

"Yeah. Oh. What classes are you taking, because I'm coming out of music just now. After this break I go back for the rest of the hour period." After saying this, she looked through her bag for her schedule. She had math, music, and science that day and English, history, and journalism for the next day. The schedule alternated each day for longer 2 hour class periods.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 22:16

"I just got back from my history class. After this class i have..."
She bent her head back down trying her hardest to remeber the class but only ended up digging in her pocket for her schedule. When she pulled it out she scanned for the name of the class.
"Ah, i have photography next. What is the next hour period for you anywho?"
She said with a smile as she looked over towards the school for a clock.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland

Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 22:24

"I think like fifteen minutes. We haven't been out here that long. I don't know maybe twenty." She shrugged. She never kept track of time. She figured that was what the bells were for.

"It's a shame you only get thirty minutes for lunch, but yet for free period you get a full hour. I think they should just combine the times." she said thinking about how technically it wasn't a free period, you still had to stay in a class room, but you could just go to which ones you want for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Pause

Pause

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2009, 22:42

"It is, but at least you can still relax in both eh?"
She said tilting her head and then rolling in the grass stopping for a minute to at a squierrel that passes by making a funny face at it as if i was hissing.
"I just cant wait for the day to be over."
She said rubbing the back of her head.
"Not used to getting up early yet haha."
Back to top Go down
Takenya

Takenya

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/27/2009, 11:19

*Sitting against a tree, wondering who all the people are, crossing one leg over the other and fidgeting with her skirt*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/weirdlittlechild
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Courtyard   School Courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Courtyard
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Role Playing :: Simple Role Playing-
Jump to: